No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OzBud was your dry weight from 1 plant? If so looks like you took the total weight for a single plant. Tyen Doubledealing72. But everyone did an awesome job. Cant wait to see if we can all increase our totals this summer grow. This was fun and thanks for Todd for keeping totals.

Now lets get this summer grow on a roll. Ill post on my outside legal CBD grow but will have more plants than I wish to count. Will have 5 inside. 2 Original Glue, 2 Clarendon Candy, 1 iced grapefruit and maybe a month out ill start Stoned Henge and Critical Orange punch or Baked Alaska. But may veg for 10 to 12 weeks and go big with the 5.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      yes the dry weight was from a single autoflowering lady. Diesel Auto by Royal Queen Seeds. good yield but buds not dense. got some big ones though and gets pretty baked so cant complain.

So far this is outside. This are CBD legal strains. Pain im the ass to get permits but here they are.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	received_836637476675783.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	915.6 KB
ID:	305513Click image for larger version

Name:	received_816350228734044.jpeg
Views:	326
Size:	917.8 KB
ID:	305514Click image for larger version

Name:	received_396208184554191.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	305515

Comment

• SDwy
      SDwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, amazing that many plants, that’s a full time job! Good luck! My spring/summer grow are my 3 clones & a White widow auto & an OG Kush auto.

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      I could never do it without help. Harvest season is gonna be busy. Lol

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Trimming all that is going to be a treat :-)

My summer line up everything popped except for one

So the wind busted a zipper on my door so I texted them to get a new panel they are sending the whole green House
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Double the green house, same price. 😎

Thing 1: smoke report

pretty much ready to get trimmed off stems, and into glass

not as harsh as I expected, almost smooth
    crumbling a nug releases the pine smell, with a little fuel at the backend
    tastes like pine (not burned pine, which is what I expected), a little bit of fuel at the back of the throat

Mrs Lurking gives it "smells good, better than the bagweed"

could have gone a little longer, for the sedative effects, it's not racey though
    It works
    👍

Just need to get it off stem, and weigh it up

Thing 2 will be coming down this weekend

green thoughts

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Addendum:

Mrs Lurking and myself are noticing the Sativa effects

Smoke some, then have to go find something to do - lovely for daytime

alltatup
      Looking forward to your report from the PHOTO version

I left 3/4 oz to cure and we have been partaking off the remainder. Eventually, I will get to a full cure 😁

Green Thoughts

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      LurkingInTheGrass Which photo version of what??? I have no thing 1 or thing 2... ???

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Royal Gorilla 😁

What happened to the spring grow challenge???????
    I just harvest for it.

Tahoe OG N420G SEEDS cut 4-16, germed 12/26

Name:	20190418_193318.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	305783
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice plant.

Mr.furley the spring summer challenege has started. I have over 100 plants in it already. Lol But yes no start or end date as all outside grows will vary. My inside plants will be about 4 months till harvest.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Furley that is gnarly.

• Keewee101
      Keewee101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg that looks amazing

since I have never had a green house before when is it acceptable to put plants in it does the ground need to be a certain temp , I put a rh/temp meter in it so I know the high low , but if I can I have plants that will go out today lol

the first 2 pictures are of what I thought were DarkDevil autos but weren't . I really have no idea what strain they are but they are growing like gangbusters . the second is the clones I took I have seeds going upstairs so this is there home for now I have a humidifier next to them and spray twice a day and the rest are of the plants in gallon pots today I need to finish cleaning them up and tieing down the ones I'm keeping
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

Oh Mr.furley i just harvested one if you are finished up with one. And have 5 more coming down in 30 days. If you want between challenges. Ill weigh it up for you if you want.

Name:	15556706013328264935914899989448.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	305859

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm always game for a powwow my friend! Got another GSC coming down I'll throw it on the pile.😉
        Looks good Spidermite.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good Mr.furley . As soon as it is ready for jars ill weigh that one to see how it comes out.

Also one of the plants coming down in 30 days is a fast buds GSC. But she is small maybe 75grams im guessing, but she could bulk up. We will see.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice Spidermite! Let me know about the GSC.

​​​​​Guys can we get a list of who is is gonna be in this time? Also if you know what your grow is gonna be please let us know. Inside, outside, photo, auto, etc etc.

oldjarhead100 Mr.furley Retodd Rwise OzBud Greenpassion Colombo alltatup LurkingInTheGrass Doubledealing72 KTM690 Canuck147 uncledoug Juicyj89
      SirSmksAlot SDwy kingfish

If I left you out sorry. Not intentional. Could you guy link all I left out please.
      Last edited by Spidermite; 04-19-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in ill post on weekends ill have a couple autos in my yard rest is tent

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll pop in every now and again. Got 3 growing currently -

Jock Horror auto by Nirvana
        Girl Scout Cookies auto by Lineage Genetics
        Sour Diesel auto by Dinafem.

All the girls are at day 13 currently. Will do an update Saturday.

All autos, indoor, 220w of light. Hope this one goes as well as the past few have, and look forward to seeing everyone else's!

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        Spidermite if I get any grows underway I'll share as much as I can when I can around life.

I’d love to be in this but I have to harvest my girls first (in about 3 or 4 weeks). I’ll grow a White Widow auto & an OG Kush auto under 2 450 watt Vipar 450’s in DWC using GH nutes with Cal/mag & hydroguard. I also have 3 photoperiod clones in veg now at 27 days, (DWC, 600 watt Vipar, GH NUTES W/ cal/mag & hydroguard) can I enter them too?
      This will be fun, I feel like David vs all of you Goliaths, LOL.
      If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes that all sounds great. We try to upate pics every satarday but anyday is fine.

• LurkingInTheGrass
        Editing a comment
        SDwy

Think of it more like golf, just try to improve your score. 😁

Some of these folks have been growing, since Christ was a cowboy, and have their environments dialed in

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        "Christ was a cowboy" Cowboys, and antiquity? hmmmm Interesting bit of trivia: The term capitalist is derived from the Latin caput since the very first capitalists numbered their wealth in heads of cattle. "Caput, a Latin word meaning literally "head" and by metonymy "top", has been borrowed in a variety of English words, including capital, captain, and decapitate." Ain't it amazing what you can learn here?

Yes guys for those new to this thread of which we call a "Grow Off" the name implies its a competition. And while several of us are competing with each other it is not a competition in the sense that there are winners and losers.

What it really is would be closer to a massive grow journal all in one place where we can compare different techniques, ask questions, meet the other board members, learn new words apparently lol, and just have fun. Seeing all these guys grows in pictures is also very inspiring.

So jump in and lets have some fun.

Comment

Contestant: alltatup
        Seeds: feminised photoperiod
        Experience level: I'm in my junior year; I began growing my own July 21, 2016.
        Goals of this grow: To harvest 24 oz; to improve LST & defol; to use the light better; to grow the best cannabis in the cosmos.

GROW 10 Sun, Apr 14: germination begins.
        LED Roomie #1
        GREEN CRACK Cali Con 8-9 wks Med" THC 15-20. Genetics: Skunk #1 x Unknown Indica. This is the real deal Cecil C Green Crack Aka Cush.
        LITHIUM OG KUSH Nirvana 8-10 wks 25-45" THC 10-15%, CBD 1-5%. Genetics: OG Kush x Master Kush. Can get dense.
        O.G. KUSH RQS 8-9 wks 90-160cm THChigh/CBD med. Genetics: Chemdawg pheno? Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pak Kush? 75% BLD
        CHEMDAWG HSO 9 wks 35-40" THC 24%. Genetics: Mystery genetics; parent of diesel and sour strains.

LED Roomie #2
        WHITE WIDOW DP 8 wks 60-100cm THC over 20%. Genetics: Genuine 1980s F1 White WidowSouthern India x Brasilian
        ICED GRAPEFRUIT Female Sds 8 wksMed" THC high, CBD low. Genetics: Grapefruit (Thai NLD x Ice)
        C 99 fem G13 Labs 7-8 wks Med THC very high. Genetics: Jack Herer x Haze
        SHIVA SKUNK Sensi 7-8 wks Med" THC 13-20%. Genetics: NL#5 x Skunk#1

Update today: All seeds had a tap root in 24 hours, but Chemdawg just sat and sat without doin nothin, so I took the seed out today and replaced it with another. The rest of the seedlings are in the boxes under the lights, and I hand-water them 2x daily.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Spidermite I've grown it once before, and the colas were lovely. She was not a short, squat plant.

• LurkingInTheGrass
          Editing a comment
          You switched out the HID?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          LurkingInTheGrass Indeed I did! Got two LEDs now, and super happy I won't have to change a bulb for 13 years!!!!

Okay - I'll be in to play. Broke my tablet so have to elbow my wife off the desktop every now and then. I'll be growing autoflowers indoors - from time to time they go outside - I'll post what I have when they are growing.

Took advantage of True North Seedbank's 42% off sale - too bad most of their top sellers are always sold out - Bubba Cheese; Candy Kush; THC Bomb; ChemDog are headed my way.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          LOVE ME some Chemdawg!!

Here's some widow auto pics before jar

Comment

• KTM690
          KTM690 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ill have the sweet tooth pics in a few days She's hanging now my lowryder is close might b right at 60 days

I think all of you guys should take pictures in your cellar so mine won't look so bad . lol
        I was in the green house yesterday and I used a thermal reader to see what the temps were at the bottom of the holes ,the deepest one was 62 but most were 67/8 so I think I can stick some plants in it, I've never used a green house before so if someone that has grown in a GH could chime in and tell me when they plant that would be fantastic , I have 4 dark devil autos that just popped they will be going out but mostly I have 4 gorilla cookies that are as fluxed as I can get them in a pot so I am going to put them out today and nail them flat lol if they make it they will be monsters.and I have one not auto that getting pretty big and needs to be moved somewhere ,she headed out as well

Comment

...and Happy Saturday to ALL

my Things are:
          Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
          50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis

Thing 1
          is now in a 32 oz jar (60% RH, no boveda)

after 10-12 hours, I couldn't resist and had to crack the jar - her smell is starting to come through (over the 'pot' smell)

a lot of frosty, small, but firm buds

Retodd
          Dry Weight:
          38 grams / 1.3 oz
          my current *best* for 1 plant and I guess by current *best* for Auto LOL (my first)

Name:	IMG_20190419_234220.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	306145Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190419_234213.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	701.5 KB
ID:	306144

Thing 2
          136 days from seed
          99 days from pistils

today is CHOP day for Thing 2
          lots of sugar leaves - going to be doing more of a wet trim with her - going to be a long sticky afternoon / evening

I stopped picking out the faded leaves a few days back - the colas are really starting to sag with weight, so I didn't want to disturb them further

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	587.5 KB
ID:	306153Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	578.0 KB
ID:	306150

Name:	main.IMG_0017.JPG
Views:	327
Size:	509.1 KB
ID:	306147Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0009.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	452.9 KB
ID:	306148

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0015.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	561.9 KB
ID:	306149Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0014.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	629.9 KB
ID:	306151

Name:	Thing 2.IMG_0018.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	729.5 KB
ID:	306152

Green Thoughts

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	377
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	306146

Comment

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent looking plant lurking! Love the color! Congratulations!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X