Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice haul, Juicyj89.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. Not really finished and haven’t even weighed it yet. Fixing to and then I’ll post it.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice Juicy gotta love those big hard buds

Still a long way to go....ugh. I’m not going to set my box on fire ever again....lmao
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we are in the same boat with those small plants that are so close together you cant trim them lol ,I have one that grew 6 inches up (just the main stem) then grew another 6 inches of plant , something to be said for low and slow not sure what it is but something can be said lol

Here we are almost at week 11 with more weeks to go yet, bud rot is forever on my mind due to high humidity in the greenhouse. Ranges between 25-100% every day, might add a couple more fans in there to get some more airflow. Daily checks for any signs of rot, at the first sign she'll be coming down even if it means losing lots of bulk and ripeness. I wont like the racing high much but hopefully with a good cure it wouldn't be too bad.
    She's now getting week 8 mid bloom nutes @ 75% strength. Just the slightest tip burn, just where I want to be so I'll back off now to about 65% strength for the rest of the grow.
    Threw in a photo of the chunk on her trunk too lol
    The last of the photos in there have started to transition so they'll switch over from veg nutes to transition in two days once their tote of mixed nutes runs out & is refilled.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010518.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	295796Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010519.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	295798Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010520.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	295800Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010522.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	295802Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010523.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	295804Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010524.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	295806Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010525.JPG
Views:	279
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	295808Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010526.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	295810Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010527.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	295812Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010528.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	295814Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010529.JPG
Views:	286
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	295816Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010530.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	295818Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010531.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	295820Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010533.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	295822Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010532.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	295824
    Attached Files
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      B-e-a-utiful! Hope you keep the rot and mold down. That is going to be a flipping monster. And to think you’re already at w 11 and still looking clear as far as I can see. Jeez. Good job.

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd say its probably all clear at the moment. way too early to get the scope out for a look

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      wow those are some fantastic buds, that 3rd pic it looks like the curved stair case we all want take a picture after you trim her please

Okay so I ended with 485 wet. This is only counting the main colas and any other decent size nugs down the branch. Still have some smaller buds that I might leave on there and see if they size up. Or I might just throw them in the trim. Either way, over 17 oz is pretty cool with me. So maybe 4 when it’s all said and done. Super sticky and fruity. Quick question, when the day grams per watt, is the wet/dry? Thanks again guys and congrats to everyone who’s finished! Fun growing with y’all! Can’t wait to see the rest finish! Happy growing and be watching for my next grow! 😉 👇👇👇 Click image for larger version

Name:	6F6685D6-F27B-45AF-9D91-2E79F9A0B3FF.jpeg
Views:	286
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	295833Click image for larger version

Name:	1F92C196-8AAD-4DD6-828A-C43E067E59B9.jpeg
Views:	269
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	295834Click image for larger version

Name:	71651139-4F5D-4CD3-8F35-A7FB1B18EF93.jpeg
Views:	251
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	295835Click image for larger version

Name:	004E28D4-370E-4A0A-8CB0-E48CBC35A41D.jpeg
Views:	300
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	295836
    Click image for larger version  Name:	90D2D27B-054B-47CF-9AB2-B05D52E32AD5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	295826
    Last edited by Juicyj89; 03-03-2019, 03:54 AM. Reason: All drying now. I’d say it’s still a full tent lol
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, just give me total when dry

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man. For sure.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      After dried you should end up with around 122 gr. Good job bro!

I have one question imagine that only one lol I dont dry my buds like that I trim them up and take all the nugs off to run in my spinner so I will be giving a wet weight after the math if that is ok and juicy you should be getting 4.33 ounces well done is that from one plant
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill look up the one I got later. But until you are trimming for days and days on end hand trimming is the better method for trichome preservation. I have no proof of this other than hand trimming trichome encrusted White Widow bud by hand, then spin one in the trimmer and you can see the difference. Not sure you can tell a awhole lot when smoking but you can see it.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll grow anywhere from 2-8 a year, but have always hand trimmed. It’s a bit of Zen for me. I’ll listen to music, drink a few Coronas, and clip away. Mom likes to help too and we’ll BS a bit. I’m sure Spidermite is right too about loosing trichomes. I trim over a piece of plexiglass and will have a shit ton of trichomes on it after hand trimming. Do any of the spinners have some kind of bottom collection tray? Juicyj89 do you multiply your wet total by .75 for your dry weight and compare?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      the bowl itself collects the trics ,then when it gets nice and dirty you take a heating gun on the outside of it for a couple of seconds and scrape the inside of the bowl ,last time I did it I got a couple of marbles. I would go out and buy the same one if mine broke , During the summer I grow 60 plants outside so I needed it for that but now that I have one I love it ,It takes me about 15 minutes a ounce dry weight ,I process it wet so a 2 ounce plant takes 1/2 hour . I know odd way of figuring lol

Its 457 am my legs woke me up at 3 37 and I just lit my first hooba of the day and with the storm coming in tonight it will not be my last, Fuck I hate days like this ,i wish I could hit a skip button lol thanks for letting me vent Its way to early to be shouting it to the neighbors
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Its 4:21 am here, been up a while, take your pick insomnia, or pain,,, it's snowing west of me moving this way, what happened to spring?? And the coldest it's been all season. Those to the east and northeast, this storm is pulling gulf moisture for all y'all,,, another 30 minutes I'll be getting those lazy a$$ chickens up!

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I’m in KY and we have freezing rain mixed w snow

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      snowing now, started last night supposed to get 8 to 10 thats the most weve gotten all year lol

Well unrelated to the contest but 100% related to auto grows. I have some plants 30 days old that already has nice buds. I have 5 different strains of fast bud seeds started and at day 15 are shooting pistils. These plants have been left completely on their own with out touching them. And the are shooting pistils weeks before plants even just topped.

i have the contest plant that was topped and nothing else almost done but started dec 1st. I think the untouched ones will finish in the stated time frame unlike my trained plants. I have yet to see how much less each plant will produce but the tent will hold as many needed to fill the area 4x4. Atm still holding 10 but dont think they will all fit till the end.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen a lot of peeps grow Fast Buds, I live up to there name.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last year I bought a bunch of fast bud seeds for outdoors thinking they would be ready in September Never happened they all were done in October so no benefit to them at all I dont know about autos , How about some pictures please

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill get pics of them soon.

Late satarday photos. Well the first 2 pics are number one. The ruler starts at the bud not plant height. The others are all thing zeroes not entered but same tent and start date. Go figure.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190305_122914.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.76 MB ID:	296334Click image for larger version  Name:	20190305_122957.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.56 MB ID:	296335Click image for larger version  Name:	20190305_123026.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.70 MB ID:	296336Click image for larger version  Name:	20190305_123042.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.42 MB ID:	296337

Thing one is by far the smallest as you can see.
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spidermite fox tailing is when the plant goes from bloom to veg again and its caused by light leaks do you have any light leaks,does one come on randomly at night ,I'm pretty sure that if you had one plant fox tailing they all would be doing that .I can see why you would think its fox tailing by the look of that last plant ,I think that is something else take a picture of the whole plant and post in a separate post somebody will know whats going on

The huge plant in the far left is foxtailed which is why it looks massive. It is. But all gonna be edibles.

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      I see now that you cant really see the foxtailed plant well in the photo. The front left is pretty impressive herself so hides the one behind her. I can show new pics of my screw up if anyone is interested. (The foxtailed one.)

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where’s the foxtails

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Give me a minute on thing 000. Ill show you some foxtailing. Lol

Ok you asked be prepared for pictures. Lol The overheating killed one plant for an early harvest, the foxtailed on was opposite of it. The other 4 are fine. But as you can see from the pics thing one isnt even visible under all the others. I choose 2 and grew 6. 3 ak47 autos and 3 bluetooth. One ak47 got crispy and had to come down(very very high when you smoke but it tastes like ass. My thing 2 lost as the worst tasting plant in the contest. It may fuck you up more than any other plant here but whats the point if the smoke sucks. Dry it was 59 grams but if you stopped by you could have it all. Lmao But not kidding. Ok here she goes.

Name:	20190305_141846.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	296348

The total height of the foxtailed plant.

Name:	20190305_141912.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	296349

The actual height of the buds.

Name:	20190305_141941.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	296350
    Group photo, thing 1 is so short she cant be seen. She is sitting on something the others arent. She is far right corner.

Name:	20190305_141953.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	296351
    Foxtailed.

Name:	20190305_142001.jpg
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	296352
    not foxtailed

Name:	20190305_142045.jpg
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	296353
    hmm maybe im high but different group photos?

Name:	20190305_142045.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	296354

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I def think you were high lmao

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are right after the heat wave it might be fox tailing , it is still odd the plant s buds look great if it goes right back into bloom you might be ok or you might be seeded ,you do have an amazing grow sorry for being negative

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 there is never negative just learning.

cut off a golf ball sized nug with the tiniest starting of bud rot and carefully discarded. I'll monitor extremely closely and if I see more over the next couple of days may have to chop on the weekend, weeks early. gonna be a terribly racing high, hopefully a decent cure might make it a bit better, if not into the compost pile it will go.

Not really bothered either way, just getting rid of some free seeds anyway
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      dude get a box fan on them its not a huge volume fan so its not loud it will help last fall i put one out with my girls and got the extra 2 weeks I needed without a ton of loss you will still get some but no where near what you would without a fan good luck

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 there's now four 8" oscillating fans in the greenhouse. 3 are only facing the auto so there's plenty of airflow on her. Have also moved her closer to the door and the fresh air will just have to see what happens. Got two box fans inside the house they make too much noise for my liking

So I woke to a cold house 63 so I knew the boiler needed water when I went down to fill it at 530 I took a minute to empty the dehumidifier in bloom room and looked in on the autos holy shit I think they went up 3 inches overnight I did give them a full nute feeding and I think everyone is right about soil not being able to go the whole grow ,

Thats a concept I dont get why would you grow in soil if you knew you had to add nutes to it , I've always done autos in soil just cause I figured the nute schedule would be hard to figure out , but if I have to give them nutes anyways I'm going to coco

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning oldjarhead100, If you switch to coco you might want to try Mega Crop Nutes, very easy to mix and use. On their web site they have the feeding schedule so there is not much to figure out except your batch size, 1 gal, 5 gal etc. Right now they have a 300gram free sample you can order, you just pay shipping which if I remember is $3.99. I've been using it for the last few grows and it works great for me.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I only use soil. Screw that DWC! 😂. I’ve never tried coco

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use coco for all photos and soil for autos ,I just dont get why you have to add nutes to ,not that i'm complaining the girls shot up a good 4 inches they defiantly needed it, there was no sign of nute deficiency so next time I do autos its going to be in coco I'm not saying anyone is doing wrong I just dont get it ,which is ok I dont get a lot of stuff lol

I have a 200 year old house so when we moved in there were 3 ghosts staying in the house two of them stay on third floor and look out the window one is a older lady and a young girl in 20s then on the second floor there is a guy that we think was killed when they were moving the house in 1865. we dont bother them they dont bother us , well I was down cellar and was pulling out some autos to check how far along they were and as I backed out of the tent the young lady was standing there looking at the girls WTF talk about shiting your pants ,I dropped the plant and jumped back when my heart attack stopped she was still there so I bitched at her for scaring me ,she just smiled and faded away , thats a little unnerving seeing something and then watching it get thinner and fade away ,I hope she was just checking things out and doesnt keep coming down . i did ask her if she comes back to make some noise so she doesn't give me a heart attack OH the plant survived and is cloudy with one or two amber leaving it to fatten up

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehe - good question starramus. Up here in the Pacific northwest mushrooms grow abound every Fall - especially in cow fields.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont get me started, I have had several haunted places,,,,
      She was just admiring those lovely girls and hoping you're going to share!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      no shrooms lol

Nuthin really to brag about other than my rescue plant that I re-rooted after a cricket took it and her sister down. The mofo cricket left nothing for me to salvage with her sister. However the rescue plant is finishing up nicely, and will repay me for my EMT skills. Here are some before,and after pics. The first was taken on December 24th before the cricket onslaught. The second pic was taken on New Years Day showing a new root protruding out the side of the stem. The third and fourth pics taken on February 27 show the product finishing up nicely. I am on day 77 today, and will be flushing from now on. Chop time in the next 10 days or so. Who says that, "there is no free lunch"? However the cricket is Nevermore so's you can't ask it.

I have two GG4s Auto that just entered bloom about 10 days ago. They are very delayed due to my friends in Customs. Also for this temporary winter grow I have my monster cropped White Russian photo, and two clones taken from her. There should have been two more plants cooking under my new CMH, but new420guy had some trouble with one of his breeders. Things are finally coming together after numerous setbacks.

Name:	IMG_0605.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	296800Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0609.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	296801Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0215.JPG
Views:	253
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	296802Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0216.JPG
Views:	292
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	296803
    4 Photos
    Last edited by starramus; 03-07-2019, 07:05 PM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Foxtailing like mofos...lol

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah probably too much light. This is a temporary set up in my basement. I have a low ceiling with the CMH as high up as I can get it. I don't want to heat the barn, or any of the other outbuildings. Not for 5 plants. Just not economically viable. Usually don't grow during the winter.
      Last edited by starramus; 03-08-2019, 04:31 AM.

Durban Poison Fox Tail

Name:	20190225_005847.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	296840
    Changes up the trim.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley What do you think caused it? I have mine on a 24H light schedule. Could that be causing it? Heat or light are the usual suspects. Or could the cricket take down have put the plant into the stress mode? I had a White Rhino from Greenhouse seeds do something similar some years ago. The only plant out of 8 the others being fine. Reflecting on that grow while I was elevating the other 7 plants I had to lower that White Rhino which seemed overly sensitive to light. Probably genetic in my opinion.
      Last edited by starramus; 03-08-2019, 12:24 PM.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      starramus
      Mine is from the combination of light and heat stress on my plant I only have 6ft total and run a 600w, DubPos grew within 8-12 inchs of the hood, the closer to the bulb the hotter it is and I struggled to keep her top colas away. I find that some strains are more resilient to being a liitle too close to the light while others are more sensitive and as long as you don't have one of the crazy long revegging looking ones there is nothing wrong with the smoke you got on a Foxtail cola like mind. I have found it's more of a Nostalgia thing to have a perfect Christmas tree.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X