No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I have a question, I need to cut my lights to 14.5/9.5 for a photo plant. How will this affect the autos that are due next month? Is that going to slow them down? Then after 3-4 weeks of growth 12/12 them long enuf for this plant to tell me what it is, then back up to 18/6.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I am thinking, also never done autos, but how much will it slow them down,,,

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you move your photo in and out? Should not take long to determine the sex.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay so the way I see it is yes, you will probably loss some weight because as said above light is food and if they go from an abundance to a limited supply they basically be going on a diet. But again this is just my opinion and some what educated guess. Either way, they will still produce.

Thing 2 White Moscow Day 52. Well I can post pictures now, not sure what happened but any pics that I tried to post when the server got full won't load, but previous pics or new pics will. So for those of us still having problems, I suggest taking new pics and try posting them.

Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Still a toss up on what to do with them. The fish emulsion has helped a bit. No matter what I’m gonna start 2 more this weekend in solo cups. I figure that during the two weeks they’ll be getting ready in them will determine what I do with these two. God, they were so beautiful a couple weeks ago too.
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        that is sad dude so sorry

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        are they wet yet? get attached to some sexy new ladies

I said fuck it and put 2 jock horrors in their solos today, so their start date might as well be February 1st. I’m sure if anything I can fit another bag in my tent and use 1/2 my flux box for them. I’ll have a couple weeks to figure out how to work it out, but I’m still gonna be in the damned competition! 😂
      Attached Files

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        The Jack Herer strain was developed by Sensi Seeds in the 90s probably after Jack's 1985 book which brought him notoriety. I do know that Nirvana bred the Jock Horror strain which is a play on Herer's name. As I stated the lineage between the two is quite similar. What I was wondering was difference of THC content between the two. I did research it and the average for Herer is 17%, and Horror at 18% both with a mark of 24% highest tested.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I was off by a decade....lmao. My bad. I’ve seen some photos of some jack photos where they were 14+’ tall! I’m still trying to decide what I grow outdoors this year. I remember reading about the jocks at nirvanashop when I got them and liked what I read. The difference I found was just size, p,us these are autofems. I’m not expecting a large yield from them, but thought I’d give them a go.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they can get tall. I have never grown a plant that tall probably because I have not planted directly into the ground. I am going to try that this coming season with an accidental strain invasive pollen created. I only know half of its lineage, but is some damn powerful shit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190122_193323.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	288337
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn that's a leaf.

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        a dollar says it was from Thing 3

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        .76$ US. I'm a cheap Fluxer.🖒

so I pulled all the autos out and spread them out I have 2 plants with pistils with more on the way now all I have to do it pray that they grow tall lol I will take pictures before Sat
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

...HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!!

my Things:
        Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
        50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis
        56-70 days after germination

Name:	sidebyeach.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	846.6 KB
ID:	288552

Thing 1
        63 Days from Seed
        15 Days from pistils

Name:	Thing 1.side.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	288553Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 1.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	288554

Thing 2
        57 Days from Seed
        15 Days from pistils

Name:	Thing 2.side.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	288555Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	686.9 KB
ID:	288551

Ok - so, maybe I am enjoying these Things the other day, found myself in a headshop - almost bought a pack of Humboldt Blue Dream Automatic seeds. (dammit - I was hoping to forget about them )

So, 15 Days of flower? (since pistils anyway)
        Thing 1 is still a little behind, she has pre-budlets, compared to full on budlets from Thing 2

the last week has been great, watching them stretch. as of yesterday I will no longer do anything further to Thing 1 (except for tucking and/or plucking). I may have secured a branch or three down

I took the pictures Friday evening - it was res change, they were sitting in front of the tent, side by side, nobody had manhandled them

green thoughts for all

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	369
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	288556

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          2 u 2 🥳🐶😎

Good Saturday to all!
        I have been working on the yellowing, hope it shows! Going back into the records, I have been running them to dry (water about 7-12 days), and to hot from the lights. I have raised the lights a few inches letting heat escape.
        It seems that the compacted soil holds water in the compacted area, and was where I was checking moisture. Probing many different areas revealed the issue, and points to the need to recondition this soil by adding perlite for the next round.

The sulfur really helped on the headbanger, along with water!
        All these girls are getting phosbat (0-15-0), banana juice, brier rabbits black strap (certified non GMO), "Fish sh!t", roots organics uprising bloom anything else I should be giving them? (yes water!! LOL) Maybe calmag?

WOW the Himalaya Blue Diesel is 28" tall and growing fast, flowering since 21 days old. I have to raise the lights an inch 1-2 times every day. She is said to take 120 days (and we know that means about 134 days), really shes going to make flowers for over 100 days!?!? I have not done anything with her as I want to see just how big she is going to get.

The White Moscow and Snowryder have the most training, White Moscow had no center top to start with, but is now as tall as it was supposed to get.
        Last edited by Rwise; 02-02-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking better and better - good job!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          looking really good well done

Today is day 54 for the Bubba Kush Auto. She is looking really healthy. The last time I grew this strain it also remained healthy throughout the entirety of it's grow. Humboldt has some really good genetics because it looks similar and smells the exact same.

I did some defoliating today because she was looking bushy.

Happy Saturday everyone!

Name:	IMG_20190202_103825416-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	682.0 KB
ID:	288654

Name:	IMG_20190202_105725707_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	790.9 KB
ID:	288656

Name:	IMG_20190202_103831466_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	567.1 KB
ID:	288657Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190202_103851942_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	755.7 KB
ID:	288659

Name:	IMG_20190202_103840941_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	846.3 KB
ID:	288658
        ​​​​​​

Attached Files
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Beaytifullllll!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice thats a really nice shot on the attached file . I think I could wire a house with all that wire lol

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Tika and OJH! She's turning out to be a wonderful plant!

Saturday post! Well, took off all my training wires and ropes, topped off my box with soil and turned it where the ashes were, and set in the solos that have the jock horrors in them. I cut off more branches of SR on the right, one good one by accident! Doesn’t look like JR is gonna do much, so more than likely a jock will go in its place. Left side of SR seems to be recuperating pretty good. I’m slowly training her a bit towards the back just in case I leave that jock there and will train around it. By next week we should be seeing them sprout. If need be I can fit one more bag in my tent. All in all I’d say fluxing is a good way to grow. I just had to learn from a stupid mistake. It still has 16 colas on it, plus a couple smaller ones. Guess time will tell.
        All your others are looking great btw.
        Until next update
        🙏🏼✌🏻
        Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          amazing what they will recover from

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Guess well just have to see right ole buddy? I have a feeling I’ll be cutting JR down in a couple weeks tho. It’s funny how 4am last night I’m just laying in bed with my headphones on and thinking of how I’m gonna train the jock on the right side of my box, thinking of doing a bit if spiral training on her....I’ll have the room and all those tie downs there after all.

8 weeks above soil

Name:	6BB741EC-4015-4807-9048-FA4C4AA48952.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	288688Click image for larger version

Name:	45B8AF5E-9B31-4B98-802F-7897D1C80FEF.jpeg
Views:	264
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	288689Click image for larger version

Name:	4CC02311-BBDD-4033-81DD-96CC9D092407.jpeg
Views:	276
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	288690
        “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
        192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
        3 Gal Smart Pots
        FoxFarm Trio
        +Open Sesame
        +Cha-Chang
        +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
        192w t5
        Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
        FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL no

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice Juicy nope I catch up lol

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ojh! Yeah I saw your pics lol but you definitely will and hell I stated mine a week late lol

Good day everyone - had a busy week with Thing 3 - she decided she was going to shoot one cola up and up but I was trying to decide what to do. Was going to bend it over and tie it down but the stem was pretty strong and thick so...………...snip...……….. went the scissors after chopping off about six inches. Only had preflowers happening so it was easier now than later. Also defoliated her and that is why she is looking whispy and sad. She'll come around.

Thing 1 is quickly turning into a bush and Thing 2 is doing exactly what I expected, small bush. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091611.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	288702Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091637.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	288703Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091711.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	3.95 MB
ID:	288704Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091726.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	3.76 MB
ID:	288705Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091757.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	4.69 MB
ID:	288706Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091809.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	288707Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_091934.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	288708
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          How big around is that main stem on thing 3??

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll check the circumference tomorrow.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Circumference on Thing 3 - 3 inches.

Gave my girls their last spraying of Foliar Essence earlier this week. Producer says to spray once a week into the third week of flowering. I imagine they are speaking of photos so I just condensed the spraying - work week - that's 5 days right? So I sprayed every 5 days until they get to around where they are - cuz I don't spray on buds.

If your plant is suffering from a deficiency, producer says to spray foliar essence to quickly alleviate your problem - plant sucks the nutes in faster.

This is my third grow using Foliar Essence and y'all will see what it is good for when my buds fatten up.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          thats all you use folier essence I love the stuff as a treat for the girls

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          No.....Green Planet nutes - molasses/tea blend

Star date 3285. Spotted some odd plants growing in a tent on an abandoned planet Scadflux 182. Here are the pics from today. They appear to have started growing on 12/1 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_151357.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	3.72 MB
ID:	288735Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_151407.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	288736Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_151424.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	3.99 MB
ID:	288737Click image for larger version

Name:	20190202_151437.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	3.23 MB
ID:	288738
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Those buds are stacking nicely!

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are going along very nicely. One plant is way ahead of the others but ak47 and Bluetooth from the out planet of MSNL. Both autos of course. But I think they will finish up nicely. Pic 2 check out the trichomes. These plants were only topped and defoliated once maybe twice. Seeing what leaving them unattended would do. No idea how Nebula got 8 plants in a 2x4. That's 6 in a 4x4 and no room.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          nice looking buds

Furley's Photo's

Thing 1
        Has reach max for my tent, pushing a 3+ footer and a little closer to the light then I like but for now I'm a not doing nothing
        skinny sativa leaf

Name:	20190202_225518.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	288794

Thing 3
        Medium sized bush, not much stretch, but a very unique plant phat indica leaf

Name:	20190202_225619.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	288793

Group hug

Name:	20190202_225204.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	288792
        GO TEAM!

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Real pretty Mrfurley, that's quite a team! You could teach the Raiders a few things about team work and coaching, I think they would learn something. Keep it growing!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X