No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great unlcedoug. Paul recommended maybe just lst after 4th or 5th node those Moscow's are said to grow and bloom crazy fast. I'm gonna go that route with mine but might lst early on and let her go

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you KTM690, I think I'll top it and if it grows fast I may try a manifold. She has 4 nodes so I have a few more days to decide. Good luck with yours.

• KTM690
      KTM690 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok cool ill b watching if it works good 4 ya ill try it also thanks 4 your help and happy growing

Furley's Photoperiod.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181220_214306.jpg Views:	1 Size:	881.9 KB ID:	277997
    All three Girls have been topped and are starting to getting some discipline. Left my thermostat Probe on the floor the other night so the emergency heater Ran Non-Stop, have a little stress showing on thing 1. Plant are between 20 and 27 Days from helmet head.

Thing 1 (Miss durba-durba) has pick up the pace will be transplanted next water.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181220_214439.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	277996

Thing 2 (Miss Tree) is in her final container.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181220_214529.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	277999

Thing 3 ( Penelope) is moving along.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181220_215004.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	278000
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 12-28-2018, 09:28 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley looking great .
      HappyHolidays ole bud
      H.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you and happy holidays to you and your family.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those look amazing I'm way behind

Been busy with a plant problem of a different nature this week. Thursday's wind storm ripped a thirty foot section of a cedar into my backyard with the top end on my roof. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181220_112357.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	278117
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      isn't it great when the creator sends a little help your way , that is a great way to look at it your all safe ,now you get your roof done on the ins.dime

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that OJH.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, that sucks! Hope your home owners insurance gets your back on fixing it all. Funny thing tho...you have a group of people here that would rush over if we could and have everything good as new in a day, between smoke breaks that is...lol. Good luck brother

That being said Thing 1 was topped Thursday morning, started some LST today. Pics from Thursday and today. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181220_082055.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	278120Click image for larger version

Name:	20181222_100258.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	278121
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thing 2 is chugging along. Topped her today. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181222_092536.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	278123
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Soooo pretty

Ya, those optic LEDs aren't doing you any good, you should box it up and send it to me, maybe it's the cables. I got cables I can test
        😁😁😁

Isnt there a 3? Thought you had 3, unless it was a sad event and we will no longer discuss it

Do not accidentally get all highed up and decide you need a salad

Soooooo pretty

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, still have 3.

22 days . topped both shoots will now have 4. looking good.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks real good. What are you growing again?

Damn Paul just told me that the Sweet Tooth autos are one of the fastest he has. Said it would be done in 75-80 days. Pretty impressive. 😁
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, I have one sprouted this fine morning!

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hellz yaaa. I feel like mine would be doing so much better if my heat and RH were under control. But they seem sturdy. Nutrient hungry.

here my update all have there second set of true leafs Mutant Louie is getting 3rd set and all three are coming in .I cant wait to see her full grown as you can see the Jack Herer isn't looking very good and I have one other plant thats on the small side
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Wish I was able to grow as much as you ole man! They’re beautiful!

Sorry guys, but with everything going on in my personal life, I totally spaced out that yesterday was update day...lol. Have a new gf that’s more fun than growing....yeah, I said it...lol.
      So, Ms. Kraft and Jr are both doing good. I tried seeing what would happen if I only used the veg setting on my light for a few days. Jr did well with it, but Sr just kind of stopped. I’m going back to full 450w now. By having the veg only on my temp did go down in my tent to normal. It was 68 degrees when I opened it up. Running full lights it’s gone up to 88. I’m going to pull my heater and programmable t stat out today and transplant Jr into her bag. I wish I had larger tents like some of you others, but just nowhere to have it hidden. It’s literally in a secret room in my home...lol. I seen all your other operates and that all look great. This will be a great competition. Can’t wait to read more of what y’all are doing.
      T
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Retodd; 12-23-2018, 05:34 PM. Reason: Figured I’d do a edit and show Jr in her new home.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Your flux looks good

Real life typically takes precedence, especially if your all twitterpated (I thought that was spring time, not a winter solstice)

😁😁😁😁

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass It’s funny how that’s how we referred to each other before saying love....lol. I was more than happy to give her multiple Christmas presents yesterday on my visit😁. Btw, they’re loving having the light on full and growing like....weeds.

Slow going over here. Saw some gnats so broke the sand out, dont feel like dealing with them. They're tucked away behind the big girls.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20181223_085234.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	278439Click image for larger version

Name:	20181223_085252.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	278440

Comment

• furrysparkle
        furrysparkle commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that sand? Can I ask why? I’ve never seen sand used

• BurningTeddy
        BurningTeddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Keeps gnats from laying eggs in my soil and keeps any eggs already in from becoming adults. Works for me.

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I always wanna start with sand but I always forget lol.

Haven't had any gnats in a while though, so all is good in my hood lol

Your girls are looking good teddy!

Going slow but getting better. Thing 1 is kush auto from seedsman and thing 2 is auto sour diesel haze also from seedsman.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

This topic is great! Will definitely join in on the next one!
        Currently on my 1st grow, very late to join now, but maybe I'll post some pic's

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          we would love that jump on in . I am about 2 weeks late myself so no worries ,you can learn alot from following all the growers good luck

So - fallen tree is removed and hole in roof patched for now -

Thing 1 has been restrained and I tied down thing 2 - thing 3 was topped today...………..so I felt bad for my girls so I turned on the other 16 lights that surround the 4 big cob lights...………...
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Late addition.
          This is my first grow, I couldn't wait for my dwc equipment to arrive so I went to IKEA and got some coco coir and planted 4 freebies I got from seedsman 😁

2 x Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto
          2 x Dinafem Critical Jack Auto

Recently transplanted into 1L pots with coco.
          ​​​​​The plants are looking really healthy so far with just ph'd tap water. Currently sitting under 7 x 20W CFLs.

Got both 250 & 600W MH/HPS, just not sure when to switch and to what.
          Does 250W MH during veg & 600W HPS during bloom sound good?

Anyhow I'm really stoked about my first grow even though my original plan fell through, maybe it's for the best 🙂
          Last edited by Anoney; 12-24-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the party.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            they are looking great . You could add some perlite to your coco it will help a lot welcome to the challenge

I just realized, I didn’t joined because I don’t have autos and have my hands full taking clones and veggin them for perpetual growing, changing from to soil to coco and on top of all I’m hunting a plant that thrives in my climate, so I’m growing 4 seedlings right along you all, so why don’t I share my plants with y’all

this are mystery seeds “B”, same strain that the one with purple pistils Click image for larger version

Name:	00E76CEC-0D16-497F-99A1-31CCC41514F7.jpeg
Views:	209
Size:	1,005.1 KB
ID:	278601

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            THeyre being grown windowsill And I fimmed yesterday

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Window sill grow! That's awesome! Will you be put them outside later?

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            yes indeed, theyre being hardened since seed to find the most tolerant to heat, its a south facing window and gets at least 7 hours of full on sun, containers get really hot but they seem to like it. once i take some clones ill take to the roof for flowering. light in winter is 11/13 over here and summer is 13/11 so i pretty much can flower anytime of the year so im not worried about dates

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X