• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks FDP! The next couple weeks will be far more entertaining lol

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    looking very nice Doubledealing72

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day 19 for the girls.

The top left gorilla glue is a runt. This one looked really weird when it first sprouted and has been smaller than the rest the whole time. This one may not be able to be mainlined due to it's smaller stature, but we shall see.

The bottom left gorilla glue is the largest at this point, and was big enough for me to start the double mainline.

The Gorilla glue #4's are pretty close to the same size, but need a little more time before the training process begins.

Have a great week everyone!
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you come along! Nothing crazy exciting yet. Couple weeks away from the fun stuff!

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    replied
    Subbed to this Doubledealing72 . looks to be an interesting one .
    im interested in how this grows along, as i'll be looking out towards preparing for my 2nd run.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    It definitely worked for me on my last grow. Hopefully I can replicate the results 😁

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I like the speed of growth at this stage! And the flower stretch stage too of course lol.

• gbauto
    replied
    I use a similar technique on my plants. Just four main stems and then allow the growth from those to fill out the trellis.

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day 12 for the girls.

They are looking pretty good! The gorilla glue on the top left came up a little sickly looking. It's a little behind the rest, but seems to be doing better than when it first came up.

The rest have a little curl going on so I raised the lights a bit. That's about all I got lol.

Have a great day everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today marks day 5 for the little ones (counting day one as the moment they went in to the rapid rooters).

Got home at 4am from work to see they have all sprouted! I had to pull the seed shell off a couple of them, but they are looking good for the most part!

And that's pretty much all I got for the day lol.

Have a great day everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today marks day 1! Gorilla glue auto by fast buds is on the left, and gorilla glue #4 auto by expert buds is on the right. Here's to hoping they all make it through!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I've done it with almost all my previous grows. Some plants yielded 2 oz, others yielded 5. Curious to see how the gorilla glues do!

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Ohh I see I get what you mean. I always thought mainline was referring to the flat canopy but it’s because the horizontal stem is the main line. I’ve always leaved 3 or 4 nodes below the topping/fiming just to get more branches. I imagine it must take super long to grow many colas out of only two nodes. I’m glad you are doing a side by side. I don’t think it’s a good advice to remove all but a single node

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X