Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 48 for the girls. This past week has seen an explosion of growth from all the plants.

The bottom left gorilla glue auto is creeping into everyone else's territory. She's healthy, happy, and huge (for my tent.) I have finally seen pistils on this one, and it only took 45ish days to get there lol. No need to flip the light cycle now!

The top left gorilla glue auto is still weird, and I haven't seen signs of flower. I may end up pulling her and finishing this run out with 3. It would be helpful to have more room in there, and it's leaves are so jam packed together that I am worried about the overlapping of leaves and the possibility of wpm starting, or any kind of mold for that matter.

The bottom right gorilla glue #4 auto is also looking really healthy and spreading herself into other plant's territory. I have also spotted pistils on this one. So if I ditch the odd duck everybody else will be good to go.

The top right gorilla glue #4 auto is building up the buds and looking good. Her leaves are so much darker than the bottom right one, it's really cool how different two phenotypes of the same strain can be so different.

I took a before and after of defoliating. I'm not cutting off nearly as much as I did on the last 2 grows. I have become a little lazy lol.

Have a great week everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 41 for the girls. They all look pretty healthy, but I don't see any hairs starting on any of the plants except for the top right gorilla glue #4.

If I don't see any signs of sex within this week, I will be flipping the light cycle to 12/12 to force them into flower. I never had the opportunity to do this before with plants that didn't autoflower because it was usually just one plant, but now I have 3 that may not autoflower that were put in at the same time, so I'm good trying to flip the light cycle on this grow.

​​​​​I just got done doing a massive defoliation on all of them. I have been slacking lately, but I put in some good time with all of them this morning, and they are looking pretty good (except that top left gorilla glue, she just a funky looking plant).

​​​Have a great week everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 34 for the girls, and I've seen some pistils starting!

After watching them all grow for a month, I've determined that the top left gorilla glue auto was just a bad seed, genetically speaking. It's weird and the nodes are far too close to each other, and she's just an odd duck to say the least lol. I am going to try to finish her out to see what she does.

The bottom left gorilla glue auto is looking great. I would like to take a few more bud sites off to give the rest more room, but I also don't want to hurt my yields.

The bottom right gorilla glue #4 auto is looking very healthy as well. I've also debated on taking more sites off this one too.

The top right gorilla glue #4 auto is the one that I have seen pistils on. So far, she is the only one to show her sex, but I expect the rest to in the next week.

I can already tell that the double mainline technique is definitely the way to go if you are going for yield. I left both the 2nd and 3rd nodes on each of the double mainlined plants, and they are looking really healthy. The next test will be leaving the 3rd and 4th nodes on instead of the 2nd and 3rd. That's for another grow though lol.

Have a great week everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly the only real differences I've found is more initial euphoria, taste, smell, and a seemingly longer duration of effects. All in favor of #4 though I've had some killer gg that just made me melt away after a long day 😉.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Thanks chef! I'm curious to taste and smell the difference between the 2 strains. I've only tasted gorilla glue, and that was a photo period one. It was delicious lol

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    They look great! Thought I was already subbed but caught up. Love me that gg#4 my wife can't get enough 😆. Everything about it makes me happy, so I'll always be trying to keep some on hand. I might have to look into that megacrop.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Daas! They really seem to be enjoying the nutes. I'm really enjoying seeing them enjoy themselves lol. Have a good one daas

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Doubledealing72, man they are loving that stuff, They look great !!
    It want be long you'll be seeing pistils, they sure look healthy.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today marks day 26 for the girls.

The bottom left gorilla glue auto is still the monster in the tent. She's healthy, happy, and strapped down. I removed 4 bud sites closest to the main stem on the lower branches to hopefully give the middle buds some room when they develop.

The top left gorilla glue is looking better than it did earlier in the week. It had some yellow leaves, but a little extra CalMag and Megacrop seemed to do the trick.

The bottom right gg#4 is also looking good and is strapped down. Slightly smaller than the monster, but not by much.

The top right gg#4 had some droopy leaves this past week, but seems to be doing better.

I haven't seen any pistils yet, but I expect to within the next week.

I have been using all megacrop nutes now except for silica blast. I still have a decent amount of that left. I have the Megacrop CalMag, sweet candy, and Megacrop itself of course. I have been using this the past week and a half, and the girls seem to love it.

See ya next week

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Woo they look great! I’m super excited to see the results

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure you keep all the powder in a sealed container. If left open in my basement it would hold the moisture in the air, making it sticky and clumpy.

I've been using about a half tsp of Megacrop, and used slightly less than a half tsp of CalMag, and a 1/4 tsp of sweet candy. I probably won't use the bud explosion until the start of flower. Not really sure how much to use, but I'll figure it out when the time comes!

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Subbed. I just received my order of Bud Explosion but have not used it yet, I used the free sample of Mega Crop on the last grow and so far like it very much, so I ordered the 21lb bag and BE. You guys have any tips on using it?
    @mcubed475, D.A.A.S.69

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today was the start of training day for the rest of the girls! They are looking pretty good, and I'm excited to see how they turn out!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah we are all doing ok, an thanks for asking.
    That MegaCrop is some good stuff man.
    I heard you can use SweetCandy full strength when they are seedlings, supposed to be real good for the roots, or something I think.
    Later Doubledealing72

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Daas! Just got sweet candy, bud explosion, and CalMag from Megacrop. It's alreadyade a difference in 2 days. Plants all look healthier now. Good to hear from ya sir, hope everything is going well!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X