Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    BAHAHHA - I wanted my tent back thank you for the belly laugh (still chuckling)

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on an awesome grow, please let us know the final dry weight.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Another question. This was the gg auto or the gg4 auto??
    I just went thru past post, it’s the double mainlined gg auto correct?

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Un-be-freakin-lievable!!! Congratulations my friend. Could you remind me real quick pot size??? And where can I check out the cobs you use???

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is 131. It is also harvest day! I could have probably waited another two weeks, but I did see Amber trichomes so I'm probably at the beginning of the harvest window. However I could not wait any longer because I wanted my tent back lol.

This is definitely the biggest plant I've ever grown, and I didn't realize how big it was until I took it out of the tent. When I got it to the table all the branches were bending over from the weight of the buds.

I'm pretty sure I might get a pound on this plant alone. I never thought I would grow something this big with my setup.

I'll check in in a couple of days when it's all dried out to give the exact weight, and this journal will be wrapped up!

Have a great day everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

True

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL - the phone didn't grow the bud

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! I will definitely be taking pics during harvest!

LurkingInTheGrass - I can't lie, my phone gave me a little help with that pic. It said "fix lighting?" And I said yes lol.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    pic # 4

c'est MAGNIFIQUE

so pretty, had to find a way to say it in another language

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Remember to show off those colas once trimmed

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 124. Still outta control, still not ready lol. Took some pics of the sides to show the hidden buds that are hanging below the top of the pot.

I have seen a few Amber trichomes, so if the hairs are still white next week I'll probably end up taking it down. To be fair, it didn't start flowering until day 50 ish, so that's about a 10 week flower period, which is common with photoperiods.

The little bubba kush is doing great!

Have a great week everyone
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    They were very close, the NL manifold was 3.7 oz and the other was 4 oz. Next time I'll manifold each plant instead of a tall one and a short one. I had a hard time keeping them the same distance from the light, think that hindered the manifold.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks uncledoug! I'm thinking it will be heaviest yielder to date for sure!

What was the weight difference between the 2 NL that you grew? Did the mainline seem to help?

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good, looks like you'll have a nice yield, I've only manifolded 1 plant, Northern Lights, it was ready at 116 days. The other NL that grew with it was ready 105 days. I only topped it between the 4th and 5 th nodes and light Lst. So the manifold took an extra 11 days.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone! Today is day 118.

She's getting closer, but still isn't ready yet. I'm hoping she will be ready by next week, but I'm not holding my breath lol.

I received my black Friday order of seeds yesterday. It was like a Christmas gift to me, from me! Here's what came for me:

Bubba cheese auto
    Sour Diesel auto
    White Widow CBD auto
    Girl Scout cookies auto

And the freebies that came along with it are:

Alaskan purple auto
    Amnesia auto
    White Widow auto

The white Widow CBD auto came with a seed that was crushed, and a seed that looks like it was cut. I will email seedsman to see if they can do anything about that. I'm sure it probably happened through the mail, but hopefully they will be able to send me a couple a seeds.

Anyway, have a merry Christmas everyone!

​​

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X