Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Grazie famine! I didn't know autos could yield so much either. I'm pretty sure this one was just a really good seed. I'm still waiting on the main colas to dry, so my final weight for the plant isn't completed yet!

You are more than welcome to follow along! I'll be watching yours too!

• Famine
    replied
    Ola MC, I read your 3d, congratulations. You have amazed I did not think you could do the mainilg on car varieties. If you do not mind, I welcome you to follow you in this new cycle.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! I still can't believe it!

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    That is fantastic mcubed.
    Congratulations on your Harvest.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Holy smokes that's a lot of bud, congratulations. I'm going to try manifolding again on the next grow. I was excited when I got over 4 oz from Blue Mystic, growing one that big might be too much for the old heart,lol

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone, I just got done weighing up most of the double mainline gorilla glue auto. There are still some main colas that need to dry out more, but the bulk of it was ready to go. I expect at least an ounce or 2 off those when they are done. uncledoug, I know you specifically were asking for this, so here ya go!

*Drum roll*

610.1g or 21.78 oz

Who said autos yielded less?

I ran out of jars to use, so I had to use a cake pan and some solo cups to finish getting it all around.

I'm expecting around 23-24 oz total off this plant when the big buds are done.

Better to way underestimate than overestimate I suppose!

Anyway, here's some pics so you know I'm not lying out my ass

The ones in the rack still need to dry out, and that is a normal sized Bic lighter, not a mini (no illusions here!)

​​​​​​​Have a fan-fucking-tabulous day everyone

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    nice timelapse

if anything, perhaps this:
    - find a point in your tent that has a good overview,
    - take a note of zoom level,
    - take pictures consistently from that point you found,
    - put those in a timelapse.

would give a timelapse with less of a 'camera motion' effect.
    If you take the pics in 'landscape' orientation (nineteentwenty by teneighty), you could even edit it into a HighDef style 'film' ;-)

'creative thought' from a technical guy that supported content creating professionals...

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    Nope seems easy to follow

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks furrysparkle! Would it be better faster or slower? I can adjust the speed of them in the future.

I've always been a fan of timelapses. Didn't realize it was so easy to turn a bunch of pics into a gif lol

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    I really love this time laspe

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    I made a week by week timelapse of this entire grow. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty neat!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	282451

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks FDP! She was a crazy beast!

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing grow M^3.
    Absolutely amazing!
    Congratulations!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs - thanks man! I appreciate it! She was in a 3 gallon pot from start to finish. You can find the autocobs at cobshop.net. You can also go to the autoflower network under the grow light section, and message bigsmo. He's the one who sells them, and he has great customer service.

This was the double mainline gg auto.

uncledoug - thank you! I will definitely be posting the final weight. Shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 days from now.

LurkingInTheGrass - Well it's true! Lol, I've got other plants I'm dying to start, and this one took so much longer than other plants I have grown.

I would absolutely get the same trimmer. I believe this one came from Zenhydro.

My buddy came over to help me trim, and we finished this beast in about 3 1/2 hours. Would have taken multiple 8 hour sessions by hand I think lol.

I've scanned over various types of trimmers, but I really like this kind.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! My house smells really good lol.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    quick scenario

if somebody stole your trimmer...

would you immediately buy the same one as a replacement or have you looked at other trimmers?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X