• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	546066
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Name:	funny chart.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	546102Click image for larger version

Name:	F long term resistance chart.png
Views:	501
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	546103
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Name:	53402087_2367321570175509_7153026577016553472_n.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	546127

Comment

Name:	Sex.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	546135

Comment

Name:	thanksgiving.png
Views:	429
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	546222

Comment

Name:	thumbnail (36).jpg
Views:	456
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	546252

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that's painful to listen too EEEEEEEKKKKK make it stop

Call me old fashion, but I'll stick to rolling joints!
            "Alberta company launches cannabis suppository products for both medical patients and adult-use markets"
            https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis...lt-use-markets

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ckbrew are you familiar with people putting concentrates in their belly buttons? I heard it absorbs well and works but I haven't tried it.

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              I have not heard that one. I am skeptical, but do not have any real information to form an opinion. I'm sure someone somewhere has tried it.

• DeadlyFruit
              DeadlyFruit commented
              Editing a comment
              Belly button… it is sort of logical because that is how we all stayed alive for 9 months through stuff coming in through your umbilical in that location. With that said, if the umbilical itself is gone it seems like it would still be a transdermal thing with cannabinoids trying to get in through skin, which is designed to keep things out, but who knows!?

This topic of conversation reminds me of the movie trainspotting… you know the part I’m talking about but I’m not going to describe it 🙂

5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Name:	SERVICE DOG.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	547111

Had a moment the other day...

My friend has a new service dog that is trained, and they know the dog knows commands, but do not know all the commands the dog responds to. So I saw this on his handle, this is a huge great dane who can help people walk, and I thought maybe the dog is trained in a language other than english. Then I realized the SERVICE & DOG were missing letters on the harness. Do'ht.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

"If there is one thing the world should take away from the Glasgow COP26 summit, it’s that the most dangerous greenhouse-gas emissions come from the front ends of politicians, not the back ends of cows." WSJ

Comment

Name:	72479903_2426174904145327_19598451167723520_n.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	547347

Comment

Anyone into stocks? Another Ford chart
                    We could be witnessing a grand old US company reinventing itself for the next generation of transportation Note Ford also owns 12% of Rivian if anyone's been following that ipo.
                    Resized the chart box size smaller to add a bit of "noise" to the chart.That print of 20.50 broke through a triple top.
                    Come on baby, daddy needs to buy christmas presents...........(lol!)
                    Full disclosure, I'm averaged in @ 15.20/sh

Name:	F chart 25 box.png
Views:	618
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	547874

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm all about the Fiesta, which they brought back. My first car. Also, the very first thing I ever did to a car was replace the engine of that Fiesta. Cars were easier to work on. Safer from EMP's, what with being analog instead of digital.

• highdesertscott
                      highdesertscott commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh man the Fiesta...I got one out of high school and converted it to Europe XR2 spec for here in the US, put on dual weber 40's, nice cam, big brakes, etc, etc, ah some great memories.

• GreenState
                      GreenState commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had a Gran Torino when I lived at the beach, 351 cleveland, fun car. All other Fords have been trucks.
                      A friend of mine had a Pinto wagon, tanish brown. Fun car and ran great.

Tough crowd here! We'll throw one more out there, Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) got hammered last week after earnings report.
                    Bottom fishing starter position @ $39.12 ,closed at $39.25. Rolling the bones....
                    (I'm surprised there isn't more (OT) interest here in stock investing)

Name:	ANF new position.png
Views:	570
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	548040
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GreenState; 11-25-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• GreenState
                      GreenState commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Poppa We are definitely due for a pullback. Perhaps the new virus variant found in Africa will be the straw that
                      breaks the back. I'm not an overall market timer, but do try an adjust cash levels. Could be an ugly day today for the markets.

• Eliot Pryor
                      Eliot Pryor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I for one have an interest in the market and all things financial. I love your little tag line too. Your pastoral photo's bring a bit of joy also. Good luck . Good growing !! God bless !! (I've been investing in individual stocks for more than 40 years. Reasonable success.

• GreenState
                      GreenState commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Eliot Pryor Thanks Glad to hear there is interest from other(s). I as well enjoy all things financial,
                      ..as I'm making end of the year tax adjustments (lol). I still have 2 more years of Obama-care to deal with, so watch my MAGI like a hawk.
                      I 'm more of a buy and hold dividend/dividend growth investor for the long term, and active short term investor (g), think barbell.
                      Have had the snowblower out for the first time this morning, if I don't get it today, it will freeze solid tonight!
                      All the best and happy holidays.
                      PS:
                      I have two plants growing in 1 gal containers, drinking a quart every 2 days each (woodstove is now going, very low humidity).
                      I have to leave them unattended for 8 days, any ideas for watering? I believe I'm going to submerge them in water filled saucers that should hold a half gallon or so each. They'll start off about 2" submerged. Temp in the house will be mid 50's(night) without the stove going so humidity also will come up some. Can't think of any other solution. Even though I'm legal, I keep the growing to myself.
                      Last edited by GreenState; 12-02-2021, 10:45 AM.

Name:	img (32).jpg
Views:	516
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	548627

Comment

Not necessarily on the lighter side.
                      But it's the cycle of life, next years wood has arrived.
                      I'll get 6 1/2 to 7 cord when it's done.The fella who I get the logs from(up on the truck) has logged all his life, 77yo
                      Got a few inches of snow last night.

Name:	IMG_3647.JPG
Views:	490
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	549452

Name:	IMG_3648.JPG
Views:	463
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	549453

Name:	IMG_3651.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	549454

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X