On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one of today's versions of the WMF principle (worship money first):

UN health body says bacon, sausages and ham among most carcinogenic substances along with cigarettes, alcohol, asbestos and arsenic

They COULD make all these meats in safer ways: they just wouldn't last on the grocery shelf for months and months, thanks to all those cancer-causing preservatives.

Jeez, this is turning into On the Heavier Side... sorry about that...

BUY ORGANIC COLD CUTS!!! THEY ARE AVAILABLE!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise I know they hunt them to reduce head counts in Texas, I think I remember being told by a friend that some people eat that organic meat ... would you?

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 You bet I do, I was a hunter when I could walk in the woods and carry a riffle. I prefer my fish to come from "my" fishing hole, that shit in store tastes like lard. I still have my first riffle, a .22 air gun, I could take the eyes out of a bird with it. As a kid my Mom would get up, notice salt, pepper, and foil gone, a sure sign Richard was not going to be home for a few days. We lived on tree rats, frogs, rabbits, and fish. To grownup here now for any real hunting, many of the best pond were filled in, sad.
      Some years ago I invited a friend to diner, he ask if I was cooking deer, I said no we'll be having chicken fried steaks, mashed tatters and gravy. On his 4th plate he said damnit Richard you tricked me this is deer! Yep and he luved up to that moment. LOL

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise My great uncle next door was born ~1870, lived to 89. He was an outdoorsman, collected, numbered and journaled every arrowhead and artifact he found along the IL River and hunting grounds, made skirts out of rattlesnake tales, had every hunting license and duck stamp framed, since they were required. My dad got up at 3 am to go sit in duck blinds, for sport not need. I grew up eating quail, mallords, geese, wild and tame rabbit, squirrels, other birds. I watched a lot of it get cleaned. His first deer hunt he shot a huge buck - I only can eat deer jerky. My mom made all of that taste good, esp wild rabbit in the oven. She actually cooked a wild game dinner for the owner of the finest restaurant in the area, he used to be the chef to a Swiss General, drove a Pantera.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crack.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	583600
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I don't know if this will work because FBook but in the words of Larry David, it's pretttaay, prettaay prettaay funny
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Is Santa Claus buried in Ireland? - BBC Travel
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I want to poke at all y'all who are getting bomb cyclone'd because I'm looking at temperatures in the low 70's for the next few days.
          But seriously, take care of y'alls's selves'.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was pinch-hitting feeding the neighbors' feral cat porch while they were away. On the worst day I was totally bundled up, walking full stride across the street back toward my house when a gust stopped me dead in my tracks. It was an odd feeling. My washing machine drained clogged, I couldn't use the kitchen sink either, for two weeks because furnace and broken pipe calls were overwhelming.

• 3Berries
            3Berries commented
            Editing a comment
            I feed a big head feral tomcat and a smaller feral female. The female I give refuge in the garage because tomcat. But the tom was just sitting out in the blowing snow getting all frosted up. I finally collared him and drug him inside the garage. Spent two days holed up.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            3Berries I considered opening my garage door just enough for the kitties but then ... mice. Neighbor last minute cut plywood for a west 'wall', braced it, and made a half wall from the north. There was a heating mat between pillow layers in a bin, bin lid provided some wind protection. Heated water bowl iced over but they could still access cold water. When the kitties jumped onto the porch near the front wall of the house they bumped the extension cord, owner is an electrician. I started bringing over warm water to start. Before the storm I threw out whatever food might help the bigger critters before they holed up. I saw black birds being thrown around the sky, shades of Hitchcock in my head. I was waiting to see if any deer braved it ... Flying Deer right before Christmas, what a photo op.

for better or for worse ,, this is HONESTLY the truth

Name:	Screenshot_20230117_110239.png
Views:	178
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	586073

Comment

• Blowdout2269
            Blowdout2269 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hell, guess I'll like it here too!

Comparable to yours BU2B.
          Possibly a repost. Though I just realized it literally works with the discussion title, lol.
          Back to playin in the dirt!
          Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
          I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

• BU2B
            BU2B commented
            Editing a comment
            😆 “Children of Men” love that part of the film - where he’s explaining how if you give a slight cough after an exhale you can really taste the strawberries in his Stawberry Cough.
            For those who think they can’t do impressions - just say MY COCAINE out loud. PERFECT - you sound just like him 👍🏼
            Last edited by BU2B; 01-18-2023, 11:38 AM.

Sigh-ence made Simple

Name:	ED48B6A0-2340-48D9-8BEE-E5E09A60F168.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	586095

Comment

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL she reminds me of someone heee heee.

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              The lady from My Fat Fabulous Life?

Amazing Simple Home Remedies
            •If you are choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. PRESTO! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
            •Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
            *Avoid arguments about the toilet seat...Use the sink.
            *For high blood pressure sufferers~~ Simply cut yourself and bleed a few minutes., thus reducing the pressure on your veins. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.
            •A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
            *If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you will be afraid to cough at all.
            *You only need 2 tools in life..
            ..WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40....If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
            •Remember- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
            •If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

AND A DAILY THOUGHT:
            SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES....NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Comment

I am 71 years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails, yet light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton... Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors... i still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's or why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? ....and what would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it it falls apart...and Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways? do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to an old class mate's mail man...Now it is your turn to take it from me...Peace!!
              Copy and Paste, change the age, and enjoy your day!​

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                That extra penny is taxes, and Victoria has no secrets.

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Victoria was a dude! that's the secret.

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                George (Carlin) would be proud PRIMO - this IS PRIMO. Too much there to comment on - all of it right up there with “How! High are ya?”

Name:	PLOWED.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	586264

10 characters
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

PRIMO I have the answers for you:

1. Snoop Dog
                2. In the fridge
                3. Take a right on Tahini Blvd
                4. She doesn't have a computer
                5. Only the toxic dye knows
                6. 676
                7. So you buy more when they break
                8. So the acid can melt through the plastic
                9. So you can get as many people as you need to screw them in
                10.​ Yes, I have bought scissors, but I stole the one I used to cut them open.
                11. Braille is for automatic car drivers
                12. Because it has 2 bs and 2 es, plus all the other letters.
                13. The d is in there to keep it standing up.
                14. Capitalism
                15. Also prevents Hepatitis B
                16. Inflation
                17. Bach wrote them that way
                18. a secret box
                19. Not a whole helluva lot
                20. Does your nose run and your feet smell? You, too, are built backwards.
                21. Almost as witty as me

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

```````````Click image for larger version

Name:	2109e1155d4c5d88c8d1b95c057dbbbd774a27bef794ac757a3edce0541a7dec.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	586803

Comment

..........Click image for larger version

Name:	FnUklJGWQAIWbqm?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	586911

Comment

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey lets pay 10 times what we should or a damn spud! And lets over package it at the same time, filling the planet with stuff that does not go away.
                      I may be on the lazy side, but this takes the cake, or spud.

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that's the Brand name. Packaging says recyclable. There worse plant-based products out there than mashed 'taters.

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This week I learned of plant-based Babybel cheese, vegan cheese.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X