No announcement yet.

On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'd like to point out my lack of retaliatory retribution at cats or you, alltatup I am a peace dabbing, peace and dab loving, piece of a dabber. Not a hateful mole on my body.
    But don't think I haven't noticed your shirt.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard, I appreciate your restraint and I'm re-thinking the premise of my tv series.

alltatup I've talked about my 24 hour cat rule. I will not be around cats for more than 24 hours lest they poop, pee, and puke on any of my property they can get disgusting on. My first cat was in Saudi Arabia. All the cats in our apartment complex were feral. I'm not sure how we got one into our place but one got in. 'Whiskers' had a loud, cow like, meow. It sat on our futon and would get violent with anyone who came near it. Maybe you didn't read how I took care of my X's cat after it had surgery. Even cat's don't need to suffer.
    See, it's the cats who started this whole thing. Not me. I respond appropriately to inappropriate behavior. Cat's do not understand personal space and I'm not fond of one crawling under my crotch when I'm squatted down, looking at my neighbors forest-in-a-tent. Some people might be, I am not.
    And put back that post. I'm sure I recognize one of those people.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, I love a good feral cat who comes to live with folks; I have one now. I rescued her out of the engine of my car one cold morning, and that was that. She's a biter and a scratcher, she flicks her tail back and forth all the time, and she purrs very loudly. She's agressive. Busta the chihuahua hates her, but what can I do? I believe she's my mom reincarnated, so I try to be patient with her. She has gotten better as she has aged (around 5 now). Her name is NaeNae.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup is it your pup that looks like Nancy Pelosi? I think you posted a pic elsewhere, if it was.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no clothes.jpeg
Views:	502
Size:	515.3 KB
ID:	380295
    I am no fan of Pelosi, nor am I a fan of our bumbling emperor. Anyone have a pet that resembles his "highness"?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      My ass

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you proposing another thread, oldjarhead100?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think my ass would be a good thread i'm mean it really is half an ass , I have no plumbers crack ,but its old and saggy just like him lol

Oh No! Was that a dreaded clothing compliment? We were warned what that really meant.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      No-no. I was referring to the shirt the pig in the picture is wearing. starramus looks like she did the walk of shame through a hay field.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, uh starramus. Seems I called you a girl in an unpleasant situation. Sorry about that. You look like every other person in this forum.

Yeah, well, all I have to say about all of this, in a nutshell, is this DLS time crap is almost over. One more week until we get back to the real time. We're still under government control because they can pull that DLS time crap whenever they want. It's nothing less than martial law. If some stranger walks up to you and asks the time, next week you better know what the hell you're talking about. If you're an hour off, the stranger identifies h(er)imself as a Government Time Police Administration Policy Enforcement Policing Agency, and you will be executed on the spot.
    Yeah... that's the ticket!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

At ten minutes into this video an Iranian (or maybe an east Indian, but Iran was on my mind at the time though) comes up to a New Yorker, and in a thick accent asks "could you please tell me the time"? It was 1979 when I saw this video on HBO which cost me $3.00 in addition to my $6.00 cable bill. Gingerbeard Could you please tell me the time?

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard no petition coming from me. I am a free speech guy, and you can call me Berkeley! By the way alltatup has me blocked since she was offended by a remark I made about a foot fetish! Overly sensitive! In all honesty it is my politics she finds offensive.
        Last edited by starramus; 03-02-2020, 08:36 PM.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I recall a shrimping comment I made that didn't go over so well.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't dwell on it. As they say in Jersey Fooooggett about it!

Hey OlderNOTwiser I just noticed your tent and light size. I'm working on putting together your same setup and am not sure about the light. Is 450 enough for you? I was thinking about a 600.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually...nope. Hindsight being all that, If I'd known then what I know now...blah, blah. OK! I only have this winter's grows for reference, and it does do a "nice" job. I've noticed a high drop off outside the sweet spot. I think I'd have been better served with a pair of 300's side by side or another 450 to pair. This gives latitude for different heights or even hanging down to light the sides. I use a bunch of supplemental light but I don't know if it is economical or not. I do know the buds that may be a little lower than ideal exposure seems to really fatten up nicely. I'm not currently looking to upgrade or anything but on a do-over I'd get two of something to at least come up to the 600 you're looking to achieve.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 6 300w led lights they worked ok but the yield was about 2 ounces a plant no matter what I did , so I would go with more wattage

Get two of the same.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
        Hey OlderNOTwiser I just noticed your tent and light size. I'm working on putting together your same setup and am not sure about the light. Is 450 enough for you? I was thinking about a 600.
        I'd go for the 600 Vipar. I've got two of them and they are a fine light. I had them a while back in a configuration with my 600 watt HPS in my barn. They cooked up some fine buds. I've thought about putting the three in my 5'X5'X80" tent, but I would have uber heat problems. The tent should handle the two Viparspectras in tandem though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0569.JPG Views:	248 Size:	2.95 MB ID:	258009
        Last edited by starramus; 03-02-2020, 07:13 PM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          wow wow wow need I say more lol

It looks like a couple 300w Vipars are the same price as a single 600. That might be the way to go. But I've said twelve times.
        Edited. No. a single 600 is $20 cheaper than two 300's. Eh. Gotta live a little.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-02-2020, 08:23 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Obi-Wan
          Obi-Wan commented
          Editing a comment
          If you go for the base model 300’s you can get them for $66 each, the 600 is $160 so you save $28 with the 300’s. You’ll also get better spread with the 2-300’s than the 600. I’ve run both lights and the 300 is hard to beat. I just retired mine after 2 1/2 years of 20-0, 20-4,18-6, and 12/12 light schedules. All the lights still fire up on my 300, the flower spectrum shit the bed on my 600 after 90 days of 18/6. Plenty of people have had different experiences with the 600 but this was mine. I’ve tried a lot of lights, if I was going to grow with blurples, I’d grow with 300 watt Viparspectra and just fill out my space with as many as I’d need.

Comment

What can be funnier than Covid-19, or should I say how it is being dealt with. Now he wants all of the wage slaves back to work by easter. Profit over people ALWAYS!
          Last edited by starramus; 03-24-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Comment

I wish I had enough shatter to make a Millennium Falcon.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Damnit, FunkyButtLovin! Freeze and smash! Goddamn brilliant. Space shatter.
                How about warming it up and stretching it out like it's going into light speed? Like silly putty?

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I like that. I need a couple dabs now thinking about this.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Waaaay ahead of you. Pineapple express.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200327_161235.png
Views:	504
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	388890
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                To increase my plant count I am pondering putting a few over the fence into my neighbor Nancy's yard. I'll share some of the harvest with her.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Good 1 Mr.furley LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X