Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet video man! Not as easy as it looks huh? Keep it up !
    Audio is a difficult hurdle. Watching on my pbone was tough to hear as is many videos are.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you talked to a plant, instead of the dot. You are probably quite comfortable talking to a plant

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Good one lurking, good one..

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      LurkingInTheGrass I like the idea, but I don't even talk to myself other than inside my head! But it may be worth a shot!

Only 12 people are entered on our first random draw! So your chances are EXTREMELY HIGH on winning! (Link on my YouTube channel)

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Just watched the vid Will, well done mate.... did leave a comment about the KING LED light fixtures.

New video just posted for the SunBlaster Growlight Garden. This one may interest a few people.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna check it out now..

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Great review and great video 👍

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Agree with Californiakid

Can see where you took the suggestions from the first one to improve

Well done sir

Qwertywill contacted me today. I won the Garden sheers ,what a great thing to get going Thanks Qwertywill
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Your Louis from USA?

Do you know Louis from Canada?

Definitely congrats!

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a problem! Ill have them shipped soon!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not know Louis from Canada sorry and thanks everyone

So I am curious, what do you reccomend I do to liven things up a little? I know the videos get boring mid way, im looking to liven it up a little!

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      The key thing for me when I was doing video reviewing was intonation, the voice and deliberately practicing different methods of highlighting, certain phrases or words to allow a kind of rhythm in the dialogue, troughs and peaks in the modulation that create regular hooks..... often times I wou,d hate the object I was reviewing and found it hard to be excited or even give a crap, when I was like this I sounded very monotone and flat, not looking excited in any way about the item because I truly wasn’t lol. That’s just something I had weakness with not saying you do.

I would like to see someone review- the youtube reviewers!
    Far too many, have little to no, meaningful grow experience and are quick to regurgitate "internet wisdom" which is unessesary for grows or less than helpful to the grow process.

Others see this and without any testing, pass information along.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree - you get deep into someones belief system and it's hard to change, even when the evidence cleary shows otherwise.
      A real good example of people holding onto beliefs- is the whole cannabis legalization.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Weed Pharma. In what way specifically?

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      Specifics don't matter with belief systems , can be anything-
      It reminds me of the Buffalo Springfield line -"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong"

So I have added a blog for written reviews,
    Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Comment

Hey Qwertywill,
    How about reviewing/comparing jewlers loops.
    or loops vs. Usb microscipes?

ease of use.
    ...how easy to steady
    ...picture quality
    ...easy to clean?

various magnification
    ...clear picture high and low magnification
    variable magnification vs. Single magnification

durability

If battery powered, how long do they last?

Just some ideas..
    keep up the great work.👍
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the ideas! I will look into it!

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea. That would be an interesting review to watch.

So, I have found out one of my wife's friends were poisoned by an LP in Canada a few years back (not mentioning the LP's name). But a future giveaway will be given to him. He has an income of $575ish and bills are $600. He suffered from regular seizures from contaminated medicine; is no longer able to work....

He has an ACMPR and is 100% legal here, His bulbs are going on his systems. I have given him an option to choose what he wants through the people sending me items to review. I will review it and give it to him, I am asking him about LED's or Ballast systems, I think LED would drop his electricity bill significantly. But you cant beat the older systems for the harvest.... your thoughts?

If you or someone you know has a company regarding indoor/outdoor gardening, I would like to review a product from them! Have them contact me, I don't mind helping out the little people because I myself am little!

I am looking to help those in need!

Also, Bluelab pH Pen is up next for the review! (Already posted on my blog!) Video by Sunday!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 09-07-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      The review on it? Probably wont be up until sunday!

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope to be back by then. If not who knows lol hope all is well with all. BFN

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      You as well my friend, hope things come back online!

Just fyi, the video is in the final stages prior to upload. (Bluelab pH pen). It should be online in an hour or two!

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to viewing. As you know Blue Labs are cream of crop for me.... so can’t wait to see what ya make of it.

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Its under 4 minutes this time... experimenting with everything still. In depth review is on my blog. Figured I would highlight key pros/cons this go.

Video is up!

Please let me know if you feel the quality is improving as well, I still want constructive criticism
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 09-08-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Quality and videos are improving with each review. I'm not sure what it's called when you transition from one scene to another, but it seems to happens sort of suddenly? Perhaps if you used the 'fading' feature instead it would transition a bit smoother?

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      It's probably because I shoot in one long take and cut parts out dead spaces until I get what I want. I'll see if I can get that smoother!

Grow Tent winner was announced. I don't think it was anyone on here however!

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope whoever won it gets to use it well.

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a nice little one.. kinda jelous myself... my wife legit won it at first and asked it to be redrawn!

Winner had said it will be well used.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hats off to you wife I hope the new winner is deserving

The clippers came in yesterday just in time to cut all those huge stems on the outside plants thanks man
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a problem! Hopefully they serve you better than I

I won't post the link here due to respect for GWE, but click on the YouTube channel, go to my Facebook page.. I have a mug + gift card thing going on now! All for helping me come up with a slogan I can use! This is not endorsed by GWE, No information will be stored. Nor will I know where you are from.. please do not mention your from GWE on the Facebook page to ensure I don't know your from here.
      Last edited by Qwertywill; 09-25-2018, 07:00 AM.

I have had a hell of a time, sick twice back to back, a friend whos kid was thrown down the stairs by a soon to be ex husband, wife got t-boned..... among other smaller things!

So I am alive! I posted some items for review that some of you may like... I have a review up for the mars hydro smell proof bag (highly recommended for anyone in public with cannabis!) They may modify the current go based on my recommendations. Mainly a spot for a lighter and papers and possibly a small bag for a pipe/grinder.

I will be posting a video on this soon!

Please visit to help support me. I am also mid way through a review on the mars hydro 144s.

Thank you all.

Happy Smoke!

Comment

Great stuff.. i wound up with over 5000w of lighting in my first grow as well as pumps, bulbs, air pumps, co2 controls, fans tools, buckets, books, rolls of tubing 1/4",1/2", bulkhead fittings, stringers, drills...well I am sure you know. My first and only trusted source was right here on GWE. Despite the expense of a first time startup, my greatest unknown was electrical cost. My bill is a whopper t o start with so who knew where I’d wind up with this electrical draw.

last week.... I found something that looks like a regular digital timer BUT it is a meter that your extension cord plug into and you can program your kW cost into the device and every time your stuff is running, it calculates a ton of data costs for your upcoming bill, I think it does it daily, weekly, monthly, annually or ?

since it came yesterday and I have not had any time to do anything with it, I think this could be a value to some people trying to fine tune the cost of the great work we do here. It is ETL listed and called “kill-a-watt”
      again, I know very very little about it but the concept seems good to me and may be of interest to others

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X