Qwerty's second grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qwerty's second grow.

So same setup as last round (see my signature).

This time I have far less time due to having to move. That is planned around july. I am including a picture of my 4 plants + my buddies...

Which should I give him? 2x Blue Hawaiian 1x Blueberry and 2x Pineapple Express autos (Topped 2-3 times if they are healthy enough)

Sum of main items used to grow:
    5x5x7 Tent
    2x Mars Hydro 144s
    1x Wish red spectrum LED (yes it works, I feel it helps the MH in flower).
    Fox Farm Happy Frog
    Technaflora Nutrients
    5 Gal containers this go
    Bluelab pH pen

So here is the picture of them currently. Just topped the blueberry to get its manifold started.

Pictured:
    Back left Pineapple Express x2
    Front left Blueberry
    Right / Middle Blue Hawaiian

***Warning the first picture has the red led on***

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Congrats on #2, Looking forward to your grow! Good Growing !!

Comment

Havnt updated... been busy.

Got rid of the Blue Hawaiian as I had some herming, a buddy took them no questions asked. Yes I warned him. Also got rid of blueberry as I will be moving and no time to complete the grow. The autos however are still on the go! 1 cut, 2nd soon to be cut, and when I get home I need to look at the third.

I planted a Twisted Citrus, it will remain in veg for the trip to the new house, cloned and testing out the new DWC system I got

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

So the one I cut had a few issues while gone, looks like my "care taker" didnt ph the water. Oh well. Some big colas on it. Ill take pics afterwards.

In the tent:
        Big one is about a week or two out, still lots of white hairs, maybe a little longer. The small one is going on a road trip with us, did the first topping today, time to start training him/her (hopfully her).

The other plant cut some time ago, in the jar curing! Smoked a little last night, gave me a nice rush of energy and smoooooth.

Comment

Last plant, another 2 weeks she will be done. (Estimated)

Figured I would toss some pictures up before she is cut... some yellowing of leaves, but she is close to the end

Two main colas are just shy of 9"

I have a set of trimmers in there for the height.

This plant was under the CGE light vs the pictures prior were mars hydro.

This one is 30-40% taller than the other. (Could be genetics or the light, but I guess the light)

Pineapple Express Auto

Comment

Last pineapple express auto cut down. Dense as hell buds with the CGE light. In comparison with Mars Hydro, larfy buds -- HUGE difference (final weigh in will be after these are cured)

Still have a twisted citrus going for clones after I move.

Let me know what you think perhaps take a guess on the final weigh in?

I am guessing just over 2oz. (First Auto grow) After curing.

First 4 are the current, last is mars hydro. They are hung in the same position, the blue pool has not been moved. I had to take this ones photo farther away to fit it in!

Comment

Lovely pics even in the "red" great patience allowing to finish. Good luck in your new place.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Qwertywill
                Qwertywill commented
                Editing a comment
                Hoping to be there Aug 15th. Shortly after getting there my little man is born followed by 9 months off so I should get a decent one next go! Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X