No announcement yet.

White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. You will have a very nice fall.

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Subscribe Redwasp and you’ll see...lol. I just posted pix today of the outsiders. ✌🏻

Looking good Bro. Next season I'm gonna do a outside grow with my last 2 Northern Lights, just gotta find a good secluded spot to make a home for them. I've seen the Lights grow outside before and the yeilds are impressive as hell. If I'm not mistaken I think around 17 or 18 ounces per plant, now that kinda shit I can dig brother. You have yourself a great night RT and talk to you soon. Happy Growing bud.

Comment

So, just got finished supercropping and training the girls. They’re healthy, so I did the cropping while still finishing the bending. I started on it the other day and it looks all kinds of narly. Buds are firing up nice and I should see some real progress by wed. They are 36 days old today. They’ll be caught up to my outsiders in a couple weeks. That blows my mind. I’m already looking forward to starting the blue cheese. At least I won’t be going in blind on my second auto grow. I have a plan for doing the bags. I’m going to do zip tie rings every 1/2” around the bag and that way I can attack wires or whatever to them and the branches anywhere on the pot. I’ve never seen anyone else do it. I remember one of you is going to 5 gal on your next grow. You may try it first. Well, until next time✌🏻 Have a great Patrick’s Day☘️

Comment

Fuck all! Started yesterday too and has been going all night. My poor outsiders. I may have to drag them into the carport later. Don’t want bud rot like some of you others

Comment

So, brought the girls in from the field and have a 20” fan blowing on them while this storm does it’s thing over the next couple days. Buds all still look good, one branch snapped last night, but was able to tape it. Bad side of it...they stink and there’s no covering that up...lmao. Don’t want bud rot!

Comment

no u don't want that lol.. gonna be a pretty bad storm it looks like.. the later in the week the worse it's gonna get.. my 1 is prolly gonna float away
            Visit my current grow at
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Blazed227 I caught them in time. Two days of hard rain and mine aren’t as dense as yours, but they dried right out. We have 4 days with no rain, so back in the field. These are only 5’ tall. You don’t have the luxury of doing the same do you? They’re all a deep green, the lighting is off in the last two pix..lol

Comment

nah, there's no possibLe way I could move them, there actually about 8" in the ground , it's chicken wire covered with landscape fabric then filled with dirt, an it's 2.5 foot in diameter x 3 ft tall so I dunno the exact gallon size but it's alot lol an there pretty damn tall ... plus after this storm hits prolly won't be much left... there's a chance I could loose everything this year including my shed an trailer... so.. not really worried avout the one that could make it u kno.. there's a strong possibility that if these winds get badenough some trees could come crashing down...so got my fingers crossed
                Visit my current grow at

Comment

• Retodd
                  Retodd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jesus man, that sucks

yea the dick head landlord never takes care of shit .. I own the trailer.. paid off but still pay lot rent an he's supposed to take care off the trees but doesn't an there all half dead an huuuge.. but even if they were alive this storm looks like it's comin awfully close.. an a trailer isn't exactly the safest place... so maybe time for a road trip...
                Visit my current grow at

Comment

• Blazed227
                  Blazed227 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  tell me about it, trying to fix my credit n all now so I can.. good n3ws is tho that i manag w d to save about a pound (when dry ) an themail one still has no see in of Rot, bad news is it Was from 4 plants... with cold the size of my forarm.. which none of were saveable...

• Retodd
                  Retodd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotta share the cola pix bud...I seen it...nice
                  Last edited by Retodd; 09-12-2018, 05:32 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blazed227, y'all can come on down to Mississippi and stay with us, if y'all want to.Plenty of room, just bring some of that killer bud with you, lol

So, they’re 43 days old today. Everything’s been the same as far as feeding other that started with the bud candy now. Last week Topsy got a run through. She was supercroped and had one stem bent by mom. I tried LST on them, but they all popped back up. Small tent. Raised light as far as it will go. Strong smell when I came in today to water and opened the tent. That made me smile. Well all, here they are.
                Had to edit it a bit...I did see some nute burn on like 5-6 leaves. Nothing to worry about tho. I gave them the bud candy two days in a row, so I’ll just be doing it once a week now. Trial and error right? I’m just worried about my supercropping. I read all about it on a bunch of sites, looked at dozens of pix, and gave it a go. Buds are forming nice, ut hope I didn’t set them back too much. This is their first week out of veg. Time will tell. I did go ahead and tie up the one mom bent...lol. Moms right? Lmao
                Last edited by Retodd; 09-12-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Cannabliss
                  Cannabliss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They're looking much better. Good work!

Trimmings426 As I said...here’s some pix of the outsiders. I came out to water them w mom today. I know, the grass needs mowed...lol. Getting a new filter for it today. Mom, the OG, got caught in one of the pix. God, they smell so good! Prolly only end up w a oz dried, but fuck it...I ain’t complaining.

Comment

• Trimmings426
                  Trimmings426 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They look good though, but your inside ladies are showing some leg damn they look nice. Your doing good work, I've had so many issues this grow with my skunks and their on the easier side to grow but damn if they aint gave me a headache. Think I got'em under control finally coarse I've done said that once and back to the drawing board we went. Keep it up bud and I'll hit you up in a couple weeks, be safe and Happy Growing till then.

Doing a early post this week cuz I need help guys. As you can see, the one is just growing out of control. I’m thinking of doing some serious bending 1/2 way down to control the height. I got them cuz they were supposed to be short and I was looking for the effects ww would give me for pain and spasms. 1-1/2 months old and she’s over 3’ tall. As you can see, they’re super healthy. Tell me your thoughts ASAP please guys. I was thinking of just moving them outside with the other? Yes no?
                oldjarhead100Blazed227 Cannabliss NAKEDGARDENER
                Last edited by Retodd; 09-17-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Retodd
                  Retodd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Redwasp that would be nice, but I’d hate to sacrifice them. I’m really leaning to putting them outside with the others. Weird thing too...they still have no smell🤔

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you supercrop properly you will end up with bigger buds than if you didnt in almost all instances. Look up the technique. Or maybe Campesino will chime in. He loves the technique.

• Cannabliss
                  Cannabliss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would have to agree with Redwasp here. I don't see how supercropping would sacrifice them in any way. Yes, it would stress them out a bit, but if they're nice and healthy, they should bounce right back from it. If there's any time to learn to supercrop, this would be the time. Or try it on one and put the rest outside. But if it was up to me, I'd supercrop them ladies. But hadn't you already supercropped them before? Or was that another grow?

This was one of them, but I didn’t tie any of them down long enough. Think I’ll start snapping them all tomorrow and try and figure out how to arrange them...such a small tent. I’m so gonna flux my blue cheese this winter🙄. How you think they’d do outside tho? It’s my first experience with autofems. Going from 21 hrs of light to 11? I’d rather just go that route. Chime in?

Comment

All done but 2. Most of you know I’m paralyzed, but don’t know I’m a quadriplegic. I don’t have a lot of finger strength. These last 2, I can’t pinch hard enough to bend them, so I’ll have to wait for momma...lol. They got sprayed with fish emulsion right after, so I’ll updat again tomorrow to see how they do. Wish me luck

Comment

• Redwasp
                    Redwasp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are doing a great job there my friend. Keep it up. Glad you have someone in your life that understands and is willing to help.

Figure since I’m doing a early update here’s some pix of the mystery outdoor strains. They just got watered and sprayed with fish too. Pulling leaves one of the little popcorns got yanked off. Guess I’ll dry it and give it a try...lmao

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X