No announcement yet.

White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckin finally! Lol. Harvesting and trimming alone kinda sux, but it was only 2 small girls.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job. And yes it is very tedious.

• Trimmings426
      Trimmings426 commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely looks good and just finished the last of my trimming tonight, 3 nights worth total of 7 hours. Learned one thing for sure and thats next time I'll harvest on a weekend and not in the middle of a fuckin work week damn the last 2 nights sucked. they were already droopy and tedious as hell to trim but I got a nice bag to make some primo bubble with though hall yeah.

Cannabliss My total weight was 2.8oz on one and just a hair over a OZ on the other, but I over dried them in the room so they’re in containers with some orange peels. Weight will go up just a bit. I’m not complaining for my first indoor grow. I’m gonna bring my A game for the competition though. I hope your gonna join us brother.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Cannabliss just throw a photo in the contest. Run a 4 week veg and flip. We have at least 1 other growing a photo. It will be nice for comparison. You wont be able to win any of auto specific awards but would love to see what you can do with a 4 week veg.

This is not at all about bragging rights. It's to help us all learn. Would love to see what you could do with a photo in about 100 days or so.

Up to you mate. If you dont have the time or space to try a 4 week veg it's all good. Just would love to see what happens.

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp It’s not just that. There are too many things going on right now that have forced me to take a break from growing weed. I was even forced to terminate my Blue Widow grow a couple of weeks ago. Not sure when I’ll be popping some new beans again. Shame too; I really miss growing.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Cannabliss that really sucks. My favorite and most relaxing thing to do is grow plants. I know how it feels to not be able to do things due to circumstances beyond our control. I hope everything gets back in order soon so you can resume being able to do what you want.

I just wanted to let you know that I didnt want you left out. So there is always the future and future grows.

Redwasp Showed up a min ago! Thx bro! This is a serious light and I still have a big grin on ma face!

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes .Many a good bud has been grown with that very light. If anyone ever trys to argue with you about it send them my way. I have numbers to back that fact up. From my own personal grows. Not to mention a very large percentage here have that exact same light.

Last post of my journal. Just thought I’d share pix from a few of my curing tubs. I swear they smell like Fruity Pebbles. Every time I burp them it permeates through the house. Looking forward to trying fully mature widow for the first time. See y’all on the Great Auto Showdown.
    Thanks for everyone’s helpon my first indoor auto grow. Hoping to get a 20OZ out of my harvest this spring.
    love y’all 🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd. .what some beautiful stuff, you got there, ole pal, Great job.
      I'm pulling for You in the contest. I know you want let me down.
      Your gonna do great, I promise you.
      If I'm able to get in the contest, I'm gonna grow a Purple Lowrider. I ain't never grown before, but I'm pretty sure she want get very big, so I know I want win in the yield category, she might not even turn purple for all I know.
      Have a nice Thanksgiving ole buddy! !

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries what I chose say 200 to 330 grams per meter squared. So low yield. I am growing it purely for flavor and the effects. I am just doing this to make everyone try hard and to learn fast. It's all gonna be fun.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx guys. Should be fun

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X