White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White widow autofem indoor journal

I figure since I can't show friends and neighbors what I grow I can at least show you all...lol. I started the journal on the first, but accidently did it as a private message. Whoops.
    I'll play catchup with you and post the 1st and the 8th. I'll update every Wednesday.

2'X3'X5' Vivosun tent
    True 600w 3 color spectrum LED
    6" charcoal filter and 460cfm fan. To be installed aug 20th.
    peat, worm casting, blood and bone meal, and guano in 3 gal air bags
    8" circulating fan
    music playing baby monitor...lol.
    white widow seeds from nirvana.com (2)
    24/7 light schedule for first 10 days 20/4 now
    terpinator nutrient from seed till cleanse
    Attached Files

Cannabliss Looking forward to any help with the grow
    Last edited by Retodd; 08-11-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Subbed. Looks like you're off to a good start. Glad to offer any help I can. How high do you have that LED above your girls? I see the edges are curling up just slightly. Not sure if it's due to the light or something else? Hard to tell, but are the leaves a bit discolored or is that just the LED shadow?

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sucks not being able to show friends....98% of mine would never believe I even grow! Was talking to my mom a few weeks back...she was like...you are growing what!?? Lol.. but...you have a lot of friends here who will enjoy helping and seeing progress!

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      It's all shadow Cannabliss I keep the light 10-12" above them. I can't wait to show the pix on wed. Pyro1711 I grow with my 70 yr old hippie mom on the farm. She's been like me on growing autofems and blown away. I was in bed the other day and she carried one in my room and was like...Loook at this! This is amazing!
      When I lived in CO I'd help my buddy with his cloning and in KY I've always just grown outdoors. Autofems indoors has been the most fun I've ever had!

Off to a quick start Retodd, good job on not overwatering a small plant in a big pot.
    You have a little curling on your leaf how close is your light?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Looks good - not enough perlite in your soil for my liking.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I was wondering a bit about nut burn at that age with the amendments. Not real likely with White Widow but another thing to consider. Can we see some up to date photos to see how they are doing? I know you said Wednesday. But just trying to see how they are at this early stage.

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh and in my exp nutrient burn in babies has never slowed my plants at all. I still use ffof even on finicky autos. Which white widow is as far from finicky as you can get except for wonder woman who you could probably water straight nutrients.

Redwasp I took these at 11:45 last night to show to my gf who's doing DWC. I add 5ml to 2ltr of rain water of terpinator. That's the only nutrient they get, other then what's already in the soil. Canuck147 I only add a handful of perlite per 3 gal bag. This was preplanned. In another week I'm adding a drip system. I knew if I had too much that it would be finicky and could possibly over water, well retain too much.
        Attached Files

Comment

Also guys...all I have to take pix is my iPad 2. I don't have a camera or a iPhone. When my gf comes out next weekend I'll use her iPhone 7.

Comment

They look good

Comment

Ami a overbearing parent? Lol. I can talk to them, it keeps track of temp, play music, and it has night vision.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a pretty cool little gadget. Is there such a thing as an overbearing weed parent? I think not lol. Telling from the last pics, they're looking better. Just keep an eye on the light distance at this young age.

Cannabliss I raised them higher last night to about 12". I'm gonna start LST in prolly a week. I keep the monitor next to my bed. I can already see they've grown since last night and temp has been steady at 81.

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds good. Any idea how you're going to train them? You planning on putting a SCROG on these babies?

This is all where you come in. I was thinking I would. I've never used one, just read and watched videos on them. I'm good with LST and topping. I'm just not sure how extreme I'm going to do them. I don't know if you've seen that one dudes YouTube vid where he got 15oz out of 1 blue dream in a dwc. I thought about trying his approach on it. I'm hoping to turn the whole tent into a SOG😂👍🏻

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Retodd, nice young plants, I don't know what kind of 600 true watt, led light you got but if they were mine I'd have my light at least 24inches away, or your gonna bleach-burn them up, Plus they want ever grow much taller, if you dont raise your lights, young plants don't need much light, a couple of cfls would do fine ,when plants are your age. Good Luck, I got a couple of DutchPassion WhiteWidow autos growing now too.

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                First off, and this is important, I'd take D.A.A.S.69 advice and raise those LED's much higher than you have them now. Your plant's are very sensitive to that kind of intense LED lights at this stage. 24" sounds about right for the stage your plants are in. As they get bigger, you start to lower the lights a bit at a time.

15 ounces for one plant? That is possible. I'm curious to know how long he vegged them for? Definitely going to need a SCROG for that task. I'm anxious to see how that goes for you.

Watch this one https://youtu.be/hYnTwNgQLyM and the other dude I was talking about his channel is HygrowHybred
              All that I read on using this light was it suggest between 8-12" off the top. If you guys say so I know it's true. I'll raise it up that high. I'll go like 20" above the taller one. I just got in from watering the indoor and outdoor plants. They're so huge right now. I will know for sure in like two days if I have male or female outside. I'm getting hairs now. No biggie if they're male, but I'd still be bummed. They were my test dummies anyway. I was only going to do indoor this year.
              ok...doing a edit
              I just came back in from the tent and raised the light D.A.A.S.69 are you going to do a grow journal too?
              Last edited by Retodd; 08-13-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Retodd, yeah man those lights are strong, especially for young plants.
                I used to try to do a few journals on here, but now I just do a weekly update, lol
                I ain't very good a picture taking an that kind of computer stuff, but I'm growing 2 autoflowers on here now, a Headbanger and a Chems Sister, from New420Guy seeds.
                Young plants don't like alot of powerful light, though, they want grow good, when they a little older you can give them all you got, as long as it ain't to close to the tops.
                Good Luck

I have it up now. Glad I got all you watching my back. Make sure you tag me in the pix..

Comment

I can’t wait to see more, love the plan and advice.

Comment

Retodd hey was reading thru an seen u mentioned ur going to scrog these? I've only done a scrog once an done autos once but even so I'm gonna say that tryin to scrog an auto.. well I'm not sure if it will work to well , only because they only grow for so many weeks... Don't know if u will fill out the whole screen, also be careful topping u don't stunt them to much, I like to FIM the autos personally because they don't get stunted as long, anyways looking good bro, ok well off to work....eehhhh..
                  Visit my current grow at
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• Retodd
                    Retodd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah bro...like I had said..I'm gonna let them tell me what they want. I woke up this morning looking at them and one looks like peyote...lol. Poor girls listened to 'Go to sleep' for 8 hrs. I left the music on. Duh.
                    NAKEDGARDENER Your gonna shit yourself when you see them Wednesday. I do already just in 12 hr intervals.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X