• Show
Clear All

Well i just turned 23 6 days ago, glad im not the youngest anymore lol

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday!

I thought there has already been a thread somewhere about age... Anyway... I'm 27, 28 in May.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the thread is the same I think...

Number of women to men would also be interesting.

Comment

Some give gender away by what they say, others keep ya wondering.

Comment

Here is the pie graph I made for ya Tika.
        I found 29 ages in this thread, they're listed clockwise from youngest to oldest, next to the age is the percentages. Eg most ages only have one person which is 3.44827% of 29
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Previous grows:

Comment

• Nartak
          Nartak commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that there is community work!!Awesome!

• Sonnyhad
          Sonnyhad commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome to see where the ages are visually!! Thanks man!

• Charlie
          Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool, thanks

That's amazing Ozbud, what's even more amazing is the variety of ages. And how quickly you put this together.

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Properly placed.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea..no kidding!!!!

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          I meant no kidding how fast the pie was put together.
          Men are admired for their age..women...not so much
          So we build "..tude "

If people keep posting ages I'll make another one up in a week or so.
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco

Previous grows:

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          I regret saying the truth in the first place!
          Yup..like virtual dating...one can make anything up

im a weathered 41...

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol.......

• insomniaczzz
          insomniaczzz commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd do that. But only for 30 seconds. lol

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          okay go.... im waiting to see you....

Originally posted by OzBud View Post
        Here is the pie graph I made for ya Tika.
        I found 29 ages in this thread, they're listed clockwise from youngest to oldest, next to the age is the percentages. Eg most ages only have one person which is 3.44827% of 29
        Did you do that graph in excel? Awesome!!

Comment

• insomniaczzz
          insomniaczzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe do a second lumping us together in five year increments, starting with 20-25.

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to use excel but just used an online graph maker I found through google instead.

Overall, I am surprised at the average age for this site. I assume that this is not the first site for some of us but we all wound up here. Serious growers, willing to share and learn without the hype. Life is good.
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post

This is the situation my husband is facing. Been on opiates for 10 years now. Stronger and stronger, then try to wean off, have a health setback and go back up stronger and stronger. He has been through this merry go round 4 or 5 times now. Once again he is trying to wean off. Started smoking weed for one month, which was helping tremendously. Wham, gets hits with a urine test by his opiate prescriber and failed. Now caught between a rock and a hard place. He is now on month two of no weed so he can pass next urine test. And still weaning off opiates. He is suffering terribly. It's a F*&^ing nightmare for him.
          Been there, done that... that is precisely the reason I was forced to explore using edibles. I had even spoke to my 'pain doctor' about using cannabis to allow me to use a less powerful narcotic. Even provided him with a fair amount of research studies and he expressed that he didn't care one way or the other. Fast forward 4 months and I'm now being called on the carpet for testing pos. for THC. Says that he is going to drop me as a patient. Fortunately, I had been able to stockpile a fair amount of my methadone to taper off with. That's really the point that I decided the Hell with those clowns and I'll grow my own and become an advocate for MMJ.
          It's rough being placed in a no-win situation. Alcoholics and addicts know that feeling well but it's really a shame that the medical 'professional' that you rely on to have any quality of life would really be so callous. I just got back from another visit with an ortho surgeon about my shoulder-it was fubar'd 18 months ago in a bad bike accident and I'm facing a total joint replacement and more recovery time. Hard choice to face-4 weeks recovery with one arm and one leg will make life real interesting for awhile.
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            "Medical 'professional'": hah! Not just callous, but ignorant, wilfully ignorant. A patient comes in and says, Cannabis works for me to relieve pain (anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, whatever), and the "professional" DROPS you? It's INSANE. I wonder if he felt that his "expertise" was being insulted. What's so fantastic about this forum is that there are a shitload of us who perceive the same insanity out there, and it sure helps me to affirm my sanity in this insane society.

Late to the post, I'm 46. Glad to meet all of you

Comment

The draft was in full swing I had to shut down my grow when I got nailed in 67 had a bond fire on the last nite before boot I'm 67 years young. Peace

Comment

i just turned 52 but don't act it yes i grew up in the 60's and 70's real hippie love child my dad grew a lot when i was young (we lived in mendo, ca) and i learned from him about growing in soil but i want to grow in hydroponics/aquaponics indoors

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post

Been there, done that... that is precisely the reason I was forced to explore using edibles. I had even spoke to my 'pain doctor' about using cannabis to allow me to use a less powerful narcotic. Even provided him with a fair amount of research studies and he expressed that he didn't care one way or the other. Fast forward 4 months and I'm now being called on the carpet for testing pos. for THC. Says that he is going to drop me as a patient. Fortunately, I had been able to stockpile a fair amount of my methadone to taper off with. That's really the point that I decided the Hell with those clowns and I'll grow my own and become an advocate for MMJ.
                It's rough being placed in a no-win situation. Alcoholics and addicts know that feeling well but it's really a shame that the medical 'professional' that you rely on to have any quality of life would really be so callous. I just got back from another visit with an ortho surgeon about my shoulder-it was fubar'd 18 months ago in a bad bike accident and I'm facing a total joint replacement and more recovery time. Hard choice to face-4 weeks recovery with one arm and one leg will make life real interesting for awhile.
                So very sorry to hear your story. Hubby is in the process of stockpiling his oxicontin as best he can also. After the nightmare of being dependent on oxi, he refuses to even walk the methadone route. Yes, whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath, giving your patient the best quality of life possible. All I can say in our doctors defense is that this testing mandate is coming from a higher up source, but still..........hoping to make some headway with gastro doctor next month.

I hope things work out for you with surgery, and the weaning process. Take care.

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
                  South Sierra Dude commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just be glad you're not a vet; he would pull all of your scrips and you7could loose your benefits. I've6seen it6before.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X