No announcement yet.

Four ladies...315 LEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 43 from seed and day 5 from the 12/12 flip...
    have not touched the ladies since the flip....was going to wait a full week till I showed them the blade again but they were way to pretty and bushy....yuck...so I cut them good when I fed them tonight ....their eyes rolled back in their heads with pleasure.....or was it mine...lol.. idk anymore..haha....
    second and third are blue cheese....
    fourth and fifth are Afghan kush x black domina...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211449.png Views:	1 Size:	5.91 MB ID:	41756

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211554.png Views:	1 Size:	5.78 MB ID:	41757

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211602.png Views:	1 Size:	6.32 MB ID:	41758

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211606.png Views:	1 Size:	5.70 MB ID:	41759

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211611.png Views:	1 Size:	6.11 MB ID:	41760

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170112-211622.png Views:	1 Size:	6.44 MB ID:	41761

So...you think I went to far??

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh yes...they were full I was in a hurry overlooked it...just grabbed leaves and cut cut cut...

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair enough, I'm done giving you a hard time, I did save a pic of your trimming for future reference I hope that's ok,copyrights and all that jazz

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah now you gotta beat em with a bat to give them a real greenie treatment

Well lucky..looks like it's just you and me left here...all the time and help I give people....no good deed goes unpunished...lol.....o well...

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah they're around man,

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Greene C'mon man we're here for ya you know that. Its a fuckin weed it'll all be good.

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh don't get me wrong..I'm not looking to be stroked...just think people should have better forum etiquette....if I or you take time out of our lives to view others posts and updates and new threads and leave suggestions or uplifting comments then the action should be reciprocated...I..you..we..make updates for others..not ourselves...I go out of my way to visit each thread I am notified on....I make a reply because they took the time to make the post for others to read...it's just common courtesy and respect... I never hit the dismiss bottom....

I be checkin them out, waiting for something to write hone about. So is lec differ from cmh, I saw a sun system 250 or 400 cmh?

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      The girls look like they are gonna bust outa the club

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes...I guess they are similar

Green you got some fine plants. Won't be long they will be living the hard nug life. I am always amazed, you get big old buds without big Ol fan leaves. Very impressive.

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man..glad your still coming around...our smoke out is getting closer!!

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't forget, we for sure gotta make it happen. Maybe I can get some magic beans outta you. I kid I kid.

Everytime I defoliate I think I am taking too much, but then I just come here and look at yours and think "Naaah I'm good , I barely removed anything in comparison"
    Love watching your defo, learning lots ! Thanks Green!

Beautiful though, well your definition of beautiful , they do look thin, but I like it. Can't wait to see them kick back !

Comment

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a sifu few years ago who liked to train with his wet suit on, same idea, pushing himself thru sweat and heat.

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      I was reading somewhere the other day about trichomes and it was saying they are most likely a way to discourage animals from eating the buds-in other words just another way these amazing plants attempt to survive-so if a plant thinks it's being repeatedly attacked it may produce more trichs in an attempt to ward off whatever is eating it.(It's funny to think of an animal getting ahold of some bud and being fked up and not wanting any more of that!!)
      So then, defoliation could possibly contribute to heavier frosting??? That opens up a lot of possibilities...like if you extensively defoliated plants that you were breeding over and over...could it eventually become a part of their genetics to develop lots & lots of trichomes...like a natural evolution caused by human manipulation? Would probably take a long time but it'd be pretty cool.

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny to imagine a deer all fkd up wondering around the woods....stoned and with the munchies....blood shot eyes

Actually sounds like peeps I know
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Man oh man!!What is wrong with you brother? Overdid it?? Them girls look so much better stripped down to the stem!!As always they will realize the good you are doing for them in time!! Again a beautiful show of a well placed base-structure for the buds to grow on and an excellent example of a good flower trim!!Shows how much more you are holkding back during flower as needed,not stressing them any more than they can take!!Thanks for the show and tutor(every one of your trims is lol!!)
      Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
      600W

LED
      2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
      BioBizzLight Mix
      Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
      Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
      Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
      CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
      Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir....

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
      2 Afghan kush x black domina photo. fem.

2 blue cheese photo. fem.

315 LEC light
      3x3x6 tent
      Co2
      five gallon fabric dirt pots
      Coco loco medium
      Emerald harvest nutrients and additives

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n22823[/ATTACH]

Light is 18"'away...
      Three days old
      I like your setup. I'm actually jealous that your able to have both your filter and fan connected in same tent. I bought a Ventech unit https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the way they manufactured the filter, you cant connect the filter straight to the fan, you need a duct in between. I actually made Amazon pick up the second unit I had bought because at the time it was on sale, they were out of the combo set that comes with filter and I paid extra for the filter separately. When the second fan set came, there was no filter and Amazon told me they cant ship the filter to me because of laws, but had I bought it in the set they were out of stock on, they would have shipped it to me >_< . So made them pay for S&H and had them take it back. I won't need a stronger unit till I get my shed up. One I have now is 4". Wonder if it can handle a 4'x10'x7' tent. That was my aim, but with all the options I have with pollination and feminizing, I might have to get four 4x4x7 tents with their own filter systems to prevent any accidents.
      Last edited by Lord-Xanthor; 01-15-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry but this is going to be a quick update...been busy all weekend and still am now....the first picture was on the 19th ( 3 days ago)....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170122-191106.png
Views:	185
Size:	6.11 MB
ID:	46585

Today is 55 of life and 15 since the flip...

Name:	Screenshot_20170122-191048.png
Views:	176
Size:	6.53 MB
ID:	46586

Name:	Screenshot_20170122-192243.png
Views:	212
Size:	5.09 MB
ID:	46587Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170122-192219.png
Views:	189
Size:	5.79 MB
ID:	46588

Name:	Screenshot_20170122-190957.png
Views:	197
Size:	5.72 MB
ID:	46589

No time tonight for a big trim job...fed them calmag and sturdy stalk only...and I did not go to runoff...I want them to be able to eat whatever is still in my medium and wanted them to get all of sturdy stalk...these ladies are going to be filled with big fat baby arm buds...love it..nodes are tight and are everywhere stacked on top of each other...the nodes have nodes have nodes...lol...

Thanks!! :-) :-)

Ps... My one arm lady is huge!!! ( top right corner )

Comment

Ok showoff. Very nice ladies, up in the club, bout to bust out some buds.

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            My term of choice is...donkey dick buds....lol

Thanks man

• Jibblerjoe
            Jibblerjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I get wierd looks when I use babyarm as an adjective.

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha.....

I bet I know what you're busy doing! I know we've got some exciting journals coming with those new Seedsman seeds!!! Yay!!! On pins & needles over here!!
          Can't wait to see these 4 ladies' buds go BOOM either!!

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Red...the seedsman grow will be after these ladies sweet demise...under my big light...no cfls for them...BOOM

Beautiful progress Greenie,clean and stress free looking grow!! I have to comment on the one armed,mine is also proving to be a warrior with 6 tops (20% less than the others) and growing beautifully!! Eager for that seedsman show!!!
          Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
          600W

LED
          2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
          BioBizzLight Mix
          Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
          Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
          Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
          CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
          Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you sir...so am i

Day 18 from flip...fed these girls and gave them a pretty good trim job...kushy girls on the left have some nice flowers...cheese girls on right have yet to open a full flower...any hour now....

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225226.png
Views:	184
Size:	6.06 MB
ID:	47541

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225231.png
Views:	207
Size:	5.73 MB
ID:	47542

these next shots are after the feeding and blade work. I switched the two top plants with two bottom plants...one arm Amanda is bottom right corner..lol

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225236.png
Views:	201
Size:	6.34 MB
ID:	47543

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225241.png
Views:	201
Size:	5.73 MB
ID:	47544

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225246.png
Views:	202
Size:	5.49 MB
ID:	47545

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225251.png
Views:	187
Size:	4.85 MB
ID:	47546

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225256.png
Views:	190
Size:	5.50 MB
ID:	47547

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225303.png
Views:	186
Size:	5.25 MB
ID:	47548

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225308.png
Views:	176
Size:	6.28 MB
ID:	47549

Name:	Screenshot_20170124-225314.png
Views:	178
Size:	6.51 MB
ID:	47550

Also cut some branches that would not of made it to the top...they are stacked full !!!! :-) :-) :-)

Comment

Just how I like my girls, nice thick trunks. I can see the big Colas already. Lovely ladies.

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks jibb..you have the eye too, huh

Looking superb as usual. I am excited to see these girls in full bloom.

Comment

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey thanks bastard...I'm anxious as hell to see the blue cheese girls blow up!! :-) :-)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X