No announcement yet.

Four ladies...315 LEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Green.....I appreciate your help. I think there is much I can learn from you.

Comment

Thanks for the info that light looks great, ​​​​There seem to be a 3100k and a 4200k light bulb which one do you use and also how is the electricity consumption?

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment

Not too bad...

Day 9....

​​​​​​looking great....second full strength feeding this morning...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161209-064146.png
Views:	172
Size:	6.28 MB
ID:	24925

I really am digging these pots...

​​​​​

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Good lookin pots

• ctownsfinest407
        ctownsfinest407 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the exact ones just black version. I would definetly say im going to be a fabric pot grower love em.

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
      Day 9....

​​​​​​looking great....second full strength feeding this morning...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n24925[/ATTACH]

I really am digging these pots...

​​​​​
      SO SOON? I shut down my grow room took all equipment down and stored them all away for Christmas. Will I grow again YES I WILL after the relatives go back home to Green Bay Wisconsin.

Comment

What...?? So soon??

The never ending story......never quit....grow grow grow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post

SO SOON? I shut down my grow room took all equipment down and stored them all away for Christmas. Will I grow again YES I WILL after the relatives go back home to Green Bay Wisconsin.
          Green plants are looking great!

Dontknow - We have our tent filled with lots of equipment and covered with a tarp with boxes and metal shelving surrounding it. Camouflage. Tent is too big and too much work to put together to even try and take it down. The furnace is being serviced this coming week, and in January we are having some electrical work done. Won't be starting a new grow until February at the earliest. I miss it terribly.

Comment

Grow grow grow bro.....purple lowryder.....just broke surface...
            The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've had great success with my method, hope you do too......I've made something else as well but needs a trial first

• Lord-Xanthor
              Lord-Xanthor commented
              Editing a comment
              It's going to be many months before I get to try it. I started my project back in the beginning of December 2016 thinking I knew everything as I had worked for HD in gardening for almost 10 years and was applying what I knew to growing weed and boy did I crash and burn. It was bad enough to be using the wrong fertilizer, temperature, water & PH levels, but on top of all those mistakes I corrected pretty fast with the help of everyone here and the website packed with helpful information, I had disasters like one thermostat going bad and cooking over $600 in seeds, light panels falling on my seedlings because the manufacture had run out of mounting parts and most likely ran to a hardware store and got cheap parts which snapped and hence dropped not one, bot both light panels on top, then the situation where my son ran into my office right in front of my trying to catch my daughters cat and in the process pushed over the grow tent where I lost 25% of my seedlings. After all that, I had 12 plants and things were almost fine which is when I learned about the PH issue and fixed it. While working on my plants, the tray containing 46 cooked peat tablets got a share of the correct PH water and a week later 13 more seedlings out of the lot sprung up. I checked the remaining peat tablets with a tooth pick and those that I found black seeds, I removed the netting and combined the peat into larger pots with the regular soil to help in containing moisture in the soil. I had 4 peat tablets left that were questionable but gave up on them after two weeks and forgot about them till my daughter pointed out two of the 4 had sprouted. Had the other seeds survived from the peat tablets I combined, I would most likely have had some pots with two plants, and that has not happened. Now I'm up to 27 plants, quarter of them Autos, and no room because shed got delayed and all the fixes put in caused my plants a week ago from going from ok, to jungle book fantastic. It's so bad, I'm taking each one out later today to train them which unfortunately will cause them to share the same space as the other plants and my autos are growing into the lights very fast. I raised the panels 6 inches up to find out a day later the autos grew almost 3 inches taller. And may end up with a lot more from the cuttings I took of my best plants. My GSC is my priority as the THC rating taken from the mother was 26%. My regular plants are growing more slowly, thankfully and I will have space cleared out for them shortly as a few friends wanted their own plants so giving 5 of them away which at the moment don't know if their male or female and the test I read up on takes 3 weeks to do which is taking a cutting, then switching the light to 10 hours I believe. Problem with this method, no room should those plants be female cuttings too lol. Out of the 27 plants I have growing, not counting the cuttings, one of them keeps getting nute burn no matter how much food it has gotten, and has gotten barely any. When I say slight burn, just about half the leafs have curled at the tips, browned a little, and rest of the plant including new foliage is fine.

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow dude that is a great story thank you for taking the time to tell it....check on GWE about the nute burn plant, it might not be nute burn just showing the symptoms😂🌱🌿🌲😃

Day ten...showed these ladies the blade for the first time...

I have made a final decision on my plan with these four...two will be 16 cola main line...one of each strain....
            two I will bind and manipulate to my whims...one of each strain...

Two on left are... Afghan kush x black domina
            Two on right are...blue cheese

One of the kush girls got a head start on her training...
            I am pretty excited with this grow now that I have the time to play with them...

Name:	Screenshot_20161210-145328.png
Views:	182
Size:	6.51 MB
ID:	25627

Name:	Screenshot_20161210-151807.png
Views:	181
Size:	6.51 MB
ID:	25628

Name:	Screenshot_20161210-145349.png
Views:	180
Size:	6.15 MB
ID:	25629

Name:	Screenshot_20161210-145401.png
Views:	191
Size:	5.75 MB
ID:	25630

Comment

• Nartak
              Nartak commented
              Editing a comment
              How do you train THAT? Does it even know how to eat on its own? lol!! Im totally into your grows !

• Lord-Xanthor
              Lord-Xanthor commented
              Editing a comment
              Just introduced mine to the cutters last night after clearing out a few plants. Rooms still an issue but at least I now have spots to put the test clones. Im beginning to wonder if the select few that have been getting taller faster are males. Which would be bad for me because that would mean the tall ones I traded oft to make room Ill have to replace. I also learned why its good to get multiple growth branches to clone instead of a single leaf clone. From my few fails single leaf cuttings cant seem to survive long enough and wilt and go brown while multi leaf seems able to contain enough nutrients and water to grow roots. Think my weee legs are finally kicking in lol.Nice pics too Green75. Guess Im responding backwards now. Or your plants shrunk >_<.

Ah Ha!! This is going to be rich!
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Okay folks today is day 15... I am battling low humidity, it's down to 27-30%...I don't like that range but they don't seem to mind to much...ok here we go....

first two pics are afghan kush x black domina photo fem from world of seeds

Pics three and four are Barneys blue cheese photo fem

this girl I believe will be the star of the show...she is very vigorous in her growth and simply loves to be defoliated...my plan is to bind her non stop...eventually wrapping around in a circular manner...

Name:	Screenshot_20161215-193241.png
Views:	182
Size:	6.15 MB
ID:	28316

This little lass is the above ones sister and also likes to be cut on...just a tad slower in growth...i have set her up for the start of 16 top mainline...

Name:	Screenshot_20161215-193252.png
Views:	171
Size:	5.05 MB
ID:	28318
              __________________________________________________ ____

These next two girls showed me the middle finger for three days after I cut off two fans off each one...they were pissed off!! But they bounced back quick after third day..(we had a talk and I assured them I would not stop cutting on them so they responded with better growth habbits)..

This chick here is going to be interesting....so far I topped her very top so it would split in two....after that I am just going to bind her down in all directions without pulling her whole body over...

Name:	Screenshot_20161215-193303.png
Views:	171
Size:	5.06 MB
ID:	28319

This dame I also prepped for a 16 top mainline and already have her bound...(she got a little mouthy)

Name:	Screenshot_20161215-193315.png
Views:	176
Size:	5.37 MB
ID:	28320

​​​​​​

They all have had three feedings with full nutes...
              Next I will flush/strip the medium with clear x...then a water with calmag and sturdy stalk....then repeat with three feedings and so on...

Extra additives are combined with regular veg. nutes....honey comb....(aroma)
              Root wizard...(stimulates extreme root growth)

Thanks for taking the time to check them out!!!

​​​​​​
              Attached Files

Comment

• Lord-Xanthor
                Lord-Xanthor commented
                Editing a comment
                That cute little one that looks like it has an eye, if it starts saying "I am Groot!" Id start listening to it

Greenie, you have such a way with words. Thank God your passion is plants.

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol..thanks

I am totally stunned! Shit- I'm freaking out about mainlining!
              wondering if you bred to these little Ankylosaurus would you have short thick stemmed colla buds? 1 foot tall, 3" diameter stems and 3 " buds top to bottom!

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sorry..I am confused...
                Breed what...to what...lol
                Sorry..I'm tuned up pretty good I guess

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                Just saying they look like little dinosaurs....

Looking good my friend.

Comment

• Green75
                Green75 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks dude....

today is day 20 for theses photo gals...cut and tied some more....

Name:	Screenshot_20161220-175659.png
Views:	174
Size:	6.24 MB
ID:	30710

Name:	Screenshot_20161220-175712.png
Views:	168
Size:	5.93 MB
ID:	30711

Name:	Screenshot_20161220-175720.png
Views:	166
Size:	6.47 MB
ID:	30712

Name:	Screenshot_20161220-175739.png
Views:	166
Size:	6.36 MB
ID:	30713

Comment

You are a great keeper of the gate Greenie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X