Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

outlaw growers never die; they just cure more bud!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get free help, well smoke a bit with them, let them do it. I find that with some smoke and free food people will do anything for you.

Hope all is well. Ive had more surgeries than most so know a bit about that. Not sure exactly whats going on but wish you the best. Ive read alot of your posts and want to see more. So stay strong, keep posting, and take all the help you can get.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp I had open heart surgery to replace a faulty valve I was born with. Was just contemplating this morning what pure fking hell the hospital is. I never realized. Last stay was brief tonsilectomy in 1963. It's almost like it has to kill you to cure you. There were some absolutely wonderful caretakers and some who resembeled soldiers from Nazi concentration camps...

I seriously felt about 20% better the minute I got in my buddy's truck and we drove away. And he's who got the last of the smoke I had!! ;-} But I am stocked with tincture till next harvest.
      Last edited by alltatup; 06-24-2018, 05:54 AM.

Got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. The minute I got out the hospital I started feeling better. The hospital is a hellish place, truly. These small joys of getting back to one's home and one's bed!!OMG I sletp so much better last night. Got a good supply of tincture on ice for when I get off all these other daym meds. Gonna have to start at the bottom with that and titrate up slowly and carefully.

I gotta get a good look at what y'all got growing, now that the summer solstic is past!! Eyesight's a bit blurring, but I miss the sight of cannabis growing.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, yeah, if your not sick, when you go into, the hospital, you will damn sure be sick with some kind of infectious stuff, by the time you get out, lol
      We do not like hospitals, at my house, and I know that they are doing their best, but the infection rate, is about even, with the infection rate at the same time as the CivilWar was going on. Lol.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 bwahaahahaha!! Yeah, I can see you cussin em out good in hospital!!!! The closest I got to cussing was to say something very sarcastic to the worst nazi bitch nurse, and I told them the next day I would not deal with her again, so I got another night nurse.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, that's exactly how you do it, cuss them out, or else you will continue to have Nurse Ratchet bossing you around.
      Anyway, we are glad you are home, young Lady !!

Glad you are home buddy.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Sooooo glad to be home.

I loved the hospital. Was there for 3 months. Drugs, tv, food brought to your bed. Lol until they came to get you for PT. Crushed sacrum, pelvis broken in 5 places get your ass on that mat. Lmao. But Drugs and food. Went from 175 to 235 pounds in those short months.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did 3 months in 2014 red and I went from 370 tp 280 when I got out I couldn't tell ya if food was good all I could eat was ice I got sent to a rehab the same week I was given the ok to eat ,food in rehab not so good lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp you are an absolute madman if you enjoyed being in hospital--or else it was the complete opposite of what the one I was in was like.

oldjarhead100 THREE MONTHS!!! Lordy, I should be counting my blessings.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i cant say if it was good. They kept me fucked up for months. Lol

Anyways glad your home.

Comment

alltatup I've only recently joined the GWE forum community, but I'm sure glad to hear you're pointing in a positive direction!

I'm excited to follow your next grow and learn, learn, learn I began growing last year after receiving my grow boxes ... and, actually, I've seen some of your grow posts on another forum There were folks on that forum who were incredibly helpful and supportive, and I'm grateful for their input. I'm also extremely happy that I've moved all my grow journals over here to GWE ... I am fortunate to be receiving some exceptional feedback and - here and there, when I feel confident enough - I am enjoying offering some support/suggestions to others.

Enjoy your weekend!
      Perpettual Harvest in Grow Boxes:
      • 'Mothership' (400W MH): Moms in Coco in AutoPots
      • 'Bloombox' - Cloning Chamber (125W CFL/2' T5HO): Cuttings in 48-site Aeroponic Cloner
      • Bloombox - Veg Chamber (400W MH + T5HO + CO2): 36-site, Top Feed/DWC
      • Producers ‘A' & ‘B’ Flower (2 x 400W HPS + T5HO + UV): 18-site, Top-Feed/DWC
      Current Grows:

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rangi If you have an idea about what someone is doing throw it out there in the very least it will start a conversation ,
        alltatup so glad to hear your home it really makes a difference in ones health ,if you need anything Holla at me we can work something out glad to have you back with us

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG Rangi, welcome to the forum, and you're the first person on here who has BCNL boxes!!!!! I have a RoomMate, and it is an awesome machine. Can't wait to talk technical with you!!!

And yes: this is the best, most helpful, sharing, friendly place to discuss all things cannabis related.

• Rangi
        Rangi commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 will do. thx very much

alltatup It's absolutely amazing what folks (including you!) have done with the RoomMate! I have the Mothership version ... basically a stripped down RM ... no hydro lid, just the tub. I just set it up with AutoPots for 4 moms ... only 1 in there right now ... I love this forum!

She's back....I know you've been . But you sound like your old self. Makes me happy when friends come back from a fight like you had.
      25 years ago I started down the path of a medical career. But found I have a big distrust of western medicine. Mostly due to pharmaceutical industry. I hate hospitals. I say you go for one thing and come out with 3 other things to treat. Glad you are home friend, get strong.

I love your lineup for next grow 👍
      Last edited by Californiakid; 06-24-2018, 08:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree: the percoset gave me a nightmare one night I couldn't get out of. It was awful. Fucking pharma drugs.

alltatup ...............Glad you are home. I wish you an Easy and Speedy recovery............aided by Tinctures of course.

Comment

Dang didnt even know something was going on, hope all is well. What exactly did you have done if you dont mind? Hope you get well soon though and grow some big ones.
        Grow closet.
        2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
        1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
        Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
        Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
        [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
        N/A Bloom nuits
        ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
        Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
        Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
        Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          its quite around here lately both birds layed eggs and are nesting they come out feed like crazy then back on the eggs. hatching unfertilized eggs is a bitch of a job for them lol

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 You are such a good papa!! I'm telling you, you have three wives and they are definitely loving you!!!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          haha you forgot about the 9 chickens I have a house full of females ,not that the chickens are in the house lol

ATU!! We've missed ya, hope all is well, an hoping for a speedybreveey
        Visit my current grow at
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Blazed227 Thanks man! Feeling better every day!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X