Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Pagan have a great trip
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Bet you say that to all the heathens, you flirt you . Cheers ojh...thank the gods you werent just oldjar100

This is a bit of a long entry but covers a few topics.
    I don`t mind people knowing so happy to disclose as it may help others. I have Borderline Personality Disorder coupled with Emotional Intensity Disorder. I am a very placid bloke and you wouldn`t know this even after being with me for a long period. The figures for the UK are 1.6-6% of the population having it. Suicide rates run at roughly 20% with this condition and 3/4`s of those being blokes. It means that I choose to remove myself from Society as much as possible as it can prove confusing for me. Since I`m big lad and look handy, have a beard, shaved sides and my jowels give me a mean look I get left alone but I`m alright, not a nasty lad. Funnily enough, pagans, bikers, wicca, martial artists and musicans I understand and hang out with. Main stream folk and me-not so good. It might explain why I was pretty much an anarchist and punk growing up in Battersea in London(fuckin rough there I tell you) and still am in truth though less anarchistic now as my knees creak. Anyway, I had to go stay with my mum. My uncle is very ill and not going to get better so I went over to spend time and provide support to my mum. She lives quite a-ways from me ( 9 hrs-3 trains, 1 bus and 1 taxi just to get there and that was the quick route). I took no weed as I use public transport and the law are thick around stations with sniffer dogs. Actually when I was there we had an evacuation alert at Birmingham Station and no one could be bothered to budge . I used weed to ween myself off all the meds being pumped into me over the years and there was a lot and very high doseages. Weed helped massively. In the time I was away my mental health took a battering. When I came back I was lucky that a couple of mates were around and nattered to me but it was the weed that really got me back to a normal, functioning state. If I didn`t have weed I`m really not sure if I would still be here today. Very hard to say. Everyday can be one fuckin hard graft sometimes and I`ve had years of that.The NHS is on it`s knees and unless you`ve got shed loads of dosh, there ain`t much help apart from superficial. The only way I survived when away was Diazapam and that just acted as a kosh to keep me going. Whilst weed is not for everyone and can have bad effects for some, I`ve found that well grown, properly cured strains can help heal and alleviate my mental health issues. I truly believe that one day weed either THC or CBD will be viewed as a major tool in healing individuals. I always advocate talking to GP`s etc before taking it for health reasons but just from my experience I`m getting better thanks to my girls.
    Trump....he`s great. Today he`s managed to cause absolute chaos over here and possibly even caused a leadership challenge to the Prime Minister down the line. A major vote in the Commons on Monday now looks like it`s going to go tits up for the Government, over £10 million spent on local security, hundreds of coppers drafted in from across the country and he hasn`t been here 24hrs yet. I mean he could cause a dust up between the Dalai Lama and the Pope. I know he`s like Marmite but he does make me chuckle over just how confident and arrogant he is. Man`s got balls bigger than watermelons. So, we`ve got thousands on the streets protesting, an upset Prime Minister, a revolt by the Backbenchers, he has to be flown everywhere cos of the placards and shouting and now he`s moaning that he doesn`t feel welcomed by the British people. Guys a fuckin piece of work He`s got to meet the Queen yet and Prince Philip, her husband, Duke of Edinburgh won`t mess around if he plays up. He`s got a tongue on him that can shred steel plating and he doesn`t give a monkey`s who you are. Bloke`s a gem. Quite looking forward to this evening`s news
    Right, to the girls.
    I had to leave them out around the house so, stretching, etc has occurred but that`s cool. Can re-address that.
    Pics 1-6 Chemdog. Hyper stretch so supercropped both stems, added orchid clips to restrict stem width later on, topped after 2nd node instead of 3rd as usual following Nebula`s Tutorial (Well worth a read...excellent article) and supported. Cuttings had rooting powder, added to those compost cube things and they fit nicely in a pill pot which allows me to control the water intake.
    Pics 7-9 Purple E. No side shoot growth with silver foil wrapped around node and so removed and put an orchid clip over to help stem heal further. Again I topped after 2nd node however I didn`t supercrop as my gut feelinds is that she may need to be treated more carefully than I usually treat my girls. Previous cutting in water didn`t result in any root grow so powder, cube and pill pot for both of those
    Pics 10-12 Bud Bud Have grown before and she has Delhi Friend in her parentage and shows similar growth characteristics.Topped, supercropped and cuttings powdered, compost and pill pot
    Pic 13 shows what happens when you leave 2 mother plants in the bathroom and you have a blistering heatwave. This is what I came home to....one is Honeysuckle, one is Red Diesel. I semi Scrogged then onto a metal support ring before I went and voila.....
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-13-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trump is a fukn coward, bully, he can't even remember what he said 30minutes ago, he is tough talking ,when you are not around, but he loves you when you are next to him, 2faced piece of sh-t, imo.
      He loves to be praised, He is so far in dept to putin, it's all gonna come out on day soon.
      Look what he's doing to by taking young kids away from their parents, some will never be reunited with their parents. He is just playing to his small base of racist rednecks, i get high blood pressure just looking at him, everything' he has got ,came from sueing people.
      Yeah a heatwave, is he'll on young plants.

Heatwave is slightly slowing some of the growth down but it`s all going in the right direction albeit at a slow pace
    Pic1 - Purple Envy: After topping both sets of nudes on either side have started to show shoot growth. Main stem is thickening out nicely.
    Pics 2-3 - Bud Bud: You can see that the supercropping which was quite brutal hasn`t had any undue negative impact. Node growth is very active and she appears to strong in herself.
    Pics 4-7 - Chemdog: Same as Bud Bud and if you look at right stem you will see that I was very robust supercropping and again, shrugging it off nicely.
    Pic 8 - Cuttings I took that keeping out of direct sunlight due to intensity, good liquids and just waiting now
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-17-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Morning Mate, those are looking awesome, as usual,
      Keep up the good work, !!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Re-rigged them again after to get a truly horizontal plane on them. Break away did me good but raging to start mucking around with different grows again. Good to hear from you again, mate

First organic tea watering with no feed added to solution but sprayed with Evolution `Plant Magic`,
    Pic 1-Bud Bud-Recovering well from supercropping but have levelled her off horizontallly to really vamp the first node growths which never seem to do as well as 2nd or 3rd node growths. May top those, may do that next time...raise cola numbers from 8 to 12. Probably second grow thinking about it. First grow`s alway`s a learning experience.
    Pic 2-Purple E-The wood stick across is there to stop a arching effect both are doing like that McDonald`s sign, forcing them to be more horizontal and trying to get a decent manifold on this lass. One first node on side stem has withered whether from damage or suicidal tendancies so 7 cola`s and since this is a lass that`s new to me and showing it, will not be pushed too hard.
    Pic 3-Chemdog-Same treatment as Bud Bud. Mainly really trying to level to get those first nodes to explode. Slight further damage to one stem when re-arranging level but she seems fine. My girls usually are very hardy. It`s live and bathe in the blazing glory of the Forum page or wither into obsurity and dishonour-so, no pressure there on them.

Comment

Overdid it a tad LST-ing Bud Bud. Pushing the stems down over-pressured them and a split occurred at the main stem junction that changed into woody looking stem. Usually I`d just tape or leave as it acts as another form of stressing which results in a bulbous supercropped like bulge eventually but I thought I got creative and pinned together with a couple of orchid clips, removed the pressure and just levelled then back in tent. She`ll be just fine. Or will she?

Comment

when I manifold I try and leave a 1/4 inch of stem above the node it helps prevent this, still it will recover
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Great advice...cheers ojh will do from now on

Coming along nicely. Shoots are developing though it is mighty hot at the moment. Big thanks to oldjarhead100 for an excellent bit of advice above, earlier.
        Pic 1 - Purple E...Coming along nicely with a better shape to her coming through now
        Pic 2 - Bud Bud...Bouncing back from the teared main stem very nicely though I now have a wicked u-bend. That I will address when I add the rigid frame to structure
        Pic 3 - Chemdog...Probably upgrade to a 20litre airpot next weekend to allow control and structuring of those new growth sites

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup I do scrub up well lass

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to see a post from you ATU PaganRich it must be hell to have to fight in stilettos lol

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 It`d be like fighting on a storm tossed sea I`d imagine. Mind you, loads of lasses use them as weapons over here. Bouncer died other week from being clouted by this woman in the neck with one from behind. Did you know that raised heels have a very long history for both sexes? https://www.ancient-origins.net/hist...ory-men-002329

Moved the Chemdog into a 20l airpot today. Removed several older fan leaves to give greater exposure to growth development and a little bit of structuring done. The green `legs` are the height where the frame will be added. That`s roughly 9" above soil level (Would be higher in fabric pots). From soil to 9" I lollypop everything.
        I`m trying to re-direct the end growths here laterally to push stronger stems grow for the first node growths to try and get 8 equally good colas. Controlling end growth should help this. I`ll grow roughly a further 10" above the frame before I flip usually. I like my grows to be between 32-40" from soil to top and flipping at 17-20" works well for that with the girls I like to grow...
        Pic 1-Before anything
        Pics2-3-Afterwards.
        Pic 4-Didn`t really show how I was keeping those ends down so added this pic, it gives an indication. She smells absolutely beautiful bytheway

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Like your thinking my friend. Checking one of your finest American`s out tomorrow when I go and see Al Jourgenson`s Ministry. We have David Crosby playing over here next few months. Like him?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, Seeing DCrosby, is gonna be nice, he's rather laid back, I'd like to be there.
          But I really like NeilYoung, the best of the 4.
          Especially his Pyscodelic Pill album,
          You ever heard that song with NeilYoung an CrazyHorse, called Walk Like a Giant, if not when you get a chance listen to it.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Starting to try NY but not quite there yet. At the moment it`s Taste in Men by Placebo and Night Goat live by the Melvins that has me hooked. Is Cajun your neck of the woods? I only know Cajun from back in the 80`s when it was popular here cos of Lenny Kravitz or someone like him for about 6 months then disappeared from the music scene

Chemdog is going really well however I need to keep her growing sideways for a bit to give me width, spacing and roughly equal height. I`m training her to grow wide so that I can rig up this slightly wider frame to allow more airflow and growth space. I find it helps keep me structured in my grows by structuring the girls, if that makes sense. Only 3-4" off soil still. Another 3 weeks roughly before flipping I reckon. No rush, mellow grow.
        Pics show her being structured with the hoop added to show where I`m going with this idea....

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 D.A.A.S.69 Thank you alltatup What do you mean she looks quite healthy, she oozes health like a pustulating sore oozes well, pus. Avert those green eyes, wench

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich That's Dr. wench to you.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup Not with plant observations like that, it ain`t

Hi Pagan, Do you always go for 8 colas ?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, kingfish, is right about bending them over an twisting the stem a bit, to get them to grow in a circle, all the bottom branches, grow straight up to the sun, and you got more colas than ever,
          That's what I did to the first auto I ever grew, an got just a few grams short of 7ozs. Dry.
          She got huge, Now I top mine just to keep them small,
          Plus bending them over don't even slow them down, any.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 kingfish Yeah, remembered doing that with Red strain auto`s after seeing this little stick drawing on the internet. I forgot about it to be honest. If you bent then sharply as with supercropping could you supercrop as well as you bend? Great shout Kingfish and many thanks D....This is a good chat Do you know lads I`ve had a thought. Two types of growth, nodes equal on either side or staggered upwards like steps. Those staggered jobs aren`t manifold material. This circular method would handle this other option brillently I`m thinking. Good call Kingfish. Wish I`d read this earlier before I topped my step noding Red Diesel.
          Last edited by PaganRich; 07-26-2018, 02:21 PM.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not arguing here but if you top where the new growth shoots are at least a half inch long it doesn't slow the plant its when you top and there are no new growth shoots that it slows the plant , I will have to try that method kingfish sounds interesting

Bud Bud-What a problem and it`s all my own doing. Transferred to a 20l airpot. Correcting the tear in the main stem has now given her a Heath Ledger Joker smile of a bend(Pics 1-2). Tied her down which re-opened the split which was mainly hardened stem wood so I clamped lower to stop split spread and that`s it. Tied the node growths down. Now the supercropping has twisted the ends of the 2 main side stems so they are not level. Structured ties so that this can be slightly rectified. Eight good growths ( Pic 3), back into vegging tent (Pic 4-She`s in the middle in the back row) and roughly 3 hrs later responding well (Pic 5) so happy and that`s it. Watered as well . and now left for a-whiles
        Purple E-Before (Pic 6) Looked at area where I removed growth I had inadvertently broke off, growth is excellent (Pic 7)This heat is really knocking her. Less root growth though still impressive as I ransferred her to a 20l airpot, removed wood structuring stick and lightly started work on manifolding ( Pic 8-9) Think I removed some fan leaves as well to give more light. She`s bouncing back well as she was done later than Bud Bud so response would be later picture-wise compared to Bud Bud (Pics 10-Back row, closest right). Temp in tent nearly 30, temp in house nearly 30-just weather the storm of heatwave and slow growth. Watered her as well.

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 https://www.facebook.com/pilgrimtrus...eKMQRBbk8tRJWY Don`t know these lads but this is what it looks like round my neck of the woods....need to get away from folk to really get this....say 10-15 min drive as I live in a small town I see that and that`s `home` land-wise for me...hope you enjoy
          Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich, what a nice lullabie, beautiful country ,looks like winter time.
            Some spooky looking woods, that would be where I hung out.
            Not much of a people's person, myself.
            I like the woods, and swamps.

I started this page on the 7th June. Seven weeks later and I have got to here. It could have been done easily I reckon, 2 weeks sooner but due to environmental factors eg how bloody hot it is, we are now only here. I had to destroy the 2 mother plants I had as it was so hot that the whole water/roots/leaves/evaporation broke down. Just couldn`t keep the heat down in the 12/12 tent. Into the low 30`s most of the time and they were mainly indicas loving types. Not bothered as the money it saves shutting down my 12/12 til cooler temps will be a pleasant sweetener. Also, I don`t want to flip anything before mid-late Aug at the earliest when temps are due to fall to seasonal average again so this is a nice, mellow grow. I do think though that a slightly longer veg allows for better training time to be put in and I think that shows here. Bear in mind, in winter I`d expect to see this around week 4-5 ish as a guide.
          All three lasses have taken well to manifolding, canopy, such as it is, is pretty damn level on all three and really happy. A fly could skateboard across quite merrily.
          Pic 1-Chemdog
          Pic 2-Bud Bud (Structured heavily yesterday)
          Pic 3-Purple E (Lighter structuring-again yesterday)
          If you spend a little more time in veg it makes 12/12 a heck of a lot easier and more fun...May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields ....unless you see Vikings. Then run like the clappers
          Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            I`d check out Bud Bud if I was you. When I grew her about 2 yrs ago my skills were shite but I got good yields off her, big buds and she was very forgiving, Mind you, saying that I can see your thinking with Chemdog but she`s an unknown for me. I seriously recommend Bud Bud, lovely strain, nice hit and Delhi Friend as parent so good, strong plants. I like the rolling harvest. There`s always something to do at different stages of growth. Scrog is too boring for me. Structure then leave, watch, eat a Pot Noddle...I`d get bored and then I fiddle needlessly and break something. Saying that though, get a scrog right and it`s a mighty beauiful site. Some of the folk`s grows on here have been truly aesome doing that. Whatever you do I do look forward to seeing how you do it. Please let me know as I sometimes miss the start of peoples` grows I learnt on auto`s and thought they were the way forward but I like photo`s too much. However, I do think growing auto`s is tougher in many ways. Harder, more unpredictable and needing an equally strong skill set to get it right. When I moved to 12/12, it got much easier. Glad I started with auto`s though but a mother of a learning curve
            Last edited by PaganRich; 07-27-2018, 08:06 AM.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful colored plants Pagan, some fine looking training.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D, tis going well. Interesting to see where it ends up

D.A.A.S.69 My `backyard`. This countryside view-Ten minutes drive from mine. I live in an old market town. The place is Glastonbury and that`s the Tor where King Arthur is meant to sleep within. That`s 20 mins from me. They killed the last Abbot up on the Tor. At least he had a nice view

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Have seen stuff dug up like this Roman broach once but I think that came from Nighthawking which is illegal, obviously, over here. Funny enough, my mate lives up Nottingham Way near Sherwood Forest. Goes there often, I believe.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds like a great hangout, Sherwood
            Forest, ,I would still sneak in a metal detector, it's illegal over here too, supposedly, But that doesn't stop anyone.
            Have a nice Friday, and Weedend, Mate.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 And you mate. Stay mellow

Weather`s cooling and girls are a-growing. Coming to halfway in the training. Getting there, reckon mid Aug for flipping at this rate. Good 2 weeks growth should do it as long as the heatwave doesn`t come back as fiercely as they`re suggesting it will.
          Bud Bud-Before any further training (Pic 1), re-structured and brought end stem growths around and in at the sides to stop them growing beyond the rim. Side stems are really doing well and training them to go out towards the rim a tad further (Pics 2-3) The green `leg` is part of the frame to be used and acts as a height/ lollypop gauge
          Chemdog-What`s not to love about this lass, so far. Before training (Pic 4). Slightly leggier than Bud Bud so easier to show structure I`m working towards. Same as for above but easier to see in action (Pics 5-6).
          Purple E-Taller than the other two but needing a little bit more time. Before (Pic 7) and post light re-structuring (Pics 8-9)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            those are looking great amazing how fast they grow in a couple of days

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, they are very hardy. Thanks oldjarhead100

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich Yes, tease away, laddie, you have yet to get my goat!!!! Many a Viking warrior has tried to tease me to no avail.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X