Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PaganRich, Whats going on Mate ? Have you ever seen a British TV show called Keeping Up Appearances? Or Blackadder ?
    Man those are super funny, shows.
    Especially MrsBucket.lol
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 This is probably one of the best TV comedy series from over here, ever, mate. Do heartily recommend

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0efa927b285708e58bafc5a0b49af6d7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	249226 Well, after such a promising start I today chopped down Chemdog. Had enough. Learnt though that next year I will shut down start of June and only start up the veg tent in Aug and the main tent, again mid Sept. Have another Chem in the main tent but I`ve admitted defeat. Too hot...31.5c or 88.7 consistently defeated any ability to lower temps sufficiently. The damage was done. If I had more experience and knowledge I may have faired better however I`m not sure. Bud and Purple are on the next hit list though they are not out of it yet. Grow or die...simple choice as I told them though I left out the mawahahahaha

Comment

I woke up this morning and felt a tad murderous so `disposed` of the Bud Bud and Purple. Have a Chem now in main tent and 2 particularly nice cuttings, one each from Purple E and Bud Bud in the veg tent. When these are grown and assuming I can find this post again, I will update this to show how the second, non heat slaughtered grow went...thanks for checking this page and sorry it was a disaster but we live and learn and continue to move onwards and hopefully upwards

Comment

Having a bit of fun today in the veg tent with next generation of Bud Bud. I much prefer mucking around in that tent than the flowering one, more to tinker with. Pic 1 shows a Bud I`ve just adjusted. She`ll soon have restraints removed for a day then added again to re-adjust height training. Pic 2 shows a Bud with restraints just removed. Pic 3 shows a side by side comparison and Pic 4 shows a Red Diesel who has just had her restraints removed and I`ll leave her to have a shimmy overnight and then tidy her up tomorrow and add some restraints to adjust

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              They all look quite happy!!!

Day later and lasses pulled from veg tent to re-adjust after a night of stretching and shaking themselves out a bit. Restraints added again but lowered/ raised to promote specific growth
            Bud Bud Pics 1-2 before I did anything & Pics 3-4 after I re-adjusted. Reckon 2-3 weeks tops before flip
            Red Diesel Here just cos I showed her yesterday. Reds don`t do as thick stems I find whilst vegging but they are tough and strong and do thicken as she flowers in harvest whereas some other strains have quite nice thickish stems whilst still vegging. Pic 5 before & Pics 6-7 after I re-added restraints

Comment

Pagan, Them are some bonnie lasses. I hope I didn't screw that up. LOL
              "Treachery and Old Age will overcome Youth and Skill"

Current Grow

3 Sour Diesel (Blim Burn)
              3 Girl Scout Cookies (420 seeds)

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish you`re mellow my friend

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking good Pagan

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                oldjarhead100 Cheers mate, find it very peaceful and relaxing doing my veg tent. Good for the ole headspace melarky

Bit of Staind `Outside` playing in the background, wind howling from a storm outside, rain lashing the window...ah, another day in England
              Bud Bud is coming along nicely, responding well to this re-adjustment Pic 1
              Pic 2 shows how the Red Diesel took to it. When she reaches roughly the top of the green rod in the soil I`ll add circular support and remove restraints. I`m thinking she`ll then rise another few inches and I`ll see about flipping her around then. I`m keeping her locked down as my veg tent is only small-Pic 3-and I have different stages of growth going on inside from cuttings to pre-flip. I do like my veg tent. Feel very peaceful when I`m working in there as it rests a-top of a table which is a good height for me.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich The story has nothing to do with Christianity: it's in the Jewish bible.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                alltatup There you go. Shows how much attention I spent in RE

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich Not to worry: some of my best friends are pagans...

Pagan, those are awesome. Pic. 1 is just the way I like her to grow. From this point on I wouldn't touch her. From now on, I would just keep everything even. If one cola get ahead of the others, just bend it down to keep everything even. I really like pic.1 The others are great but I like pic 1

Current Grow

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish Thanks kingfish very much appreciated and solid advice mate. Just posted a Nitrogen question and would appreciate your thoughts and experience on it. Stay mellow, mate

Pagan, here is what I'm talking about. See the 2 nodes getting taller then the rest in pic1? Just bend them down to even everything out pic2.

Current Grow

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                I do appreciate what you`re saying however I`m settled into the style I`m working on as I said earlier but I really am grateful for your suggestions. I have done this method a couple of years ago with Red auto`s so know, as you said, how effective it can be but I just like fiddling with the girls and manifolding/ star patten allows me to. Thank you though for talking me through this. It`s always helpful getting any input from an experienced grower

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X