Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Envy, Chemdog Millionaire & Bud Bud Bling Tingz!

Isn`t it the way. Plan to take a break, start to close things down as harvests come and go and whollop....you have these seeds burning a hole in your seed container. Bought some seeds, ready to go August onwards and to quote the Immortal Bard, `Bugger it. I`m growing these babies. ` Since I`m still going away for a holiday, they`ll have to motor along without me. So, a long veg from now `til end of July and then flip. The plan is to manifold and LST whilst working up from 10l to 20l airpots. Organic grow and only liquids will be organic teas. Lights are 1x400 MH for veg tent and 2x600 HID for 12/12. Pic 1-2...Purple Envy, Pic 3-4...Chemdog, Pic 5-6...Bud Bud. Reckon this whole grow from seeds being soaked to harvest around 5 months and then 3 months curing on top...Jan `19, here we come....Regarding the last pic, I hold firm (no pun intended) that there are far worse ways to die than lying flat on your back whilst looking up a lass` skirt. Okay, the swords a bit of an issue I grant you but hey

PaganRich, looking nice Mate, love those Dr.Krip, seeds, some of the best out there. Man do they, stink, in a good way.
    GoodLuck, I know you are gonna do ,fine.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

And so it begins. Seeds have spouted and transferred into 10l airpots. Unless something untoward happens, it`s airpots from now on for me. Messier but I get better results in height, width and overall yield. The 2 larger girls are Honeysuckle and Red Diesel which I`m growing as Mother plants for cuttings post hols. Good excuse to really tidy up the grow room as well...

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 It`s hot and humid over here mate...20 celsius here at the moment which for us is hot. Hope you have a lovely weekend too. What`s your take on 60`s underground garage music from the States. Or even bands like the Sonics? Did you by any chance get to see the Ramones at any time? Check this out...saw this lot in the 80`s...great track...............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6eZmQl1yg This lot I`ve been following for around 30 yrs...never can be arsed to see them, reckon that must change,,,great band, awesome anti-establishment album...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFqrdvQmm8 They live near me at the moment. Got a commune going though posh neighbours are causing a stink. Live in a place called Temple Cloud. Now, around here we have loads of Templar shit, churches, barns, etc and you usually can tell...names starting Temple are often indicators around here. When I was in the Masons you had to learn all that shit about Solomon`s Temple, the Pillars and other such stuff. Very strange and tedious but I was bribed with a Premier Projector drum kit with Zildjian cymbals...very nice. When I left London, I ditched that, thank the gods
        Last edited by PaganRich; 06-08-2018, 12:39 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, never got to see the Ramones, got to see, IggyPop. Several times, in New Orleans, ever time I saw him, he stuck f-cking, drum sticks in his chest, he never wore a shirt either, but he kept sticking those drum sticks in his chest, until it started bleeding.. they were really pretty good to.
        Got to see Zappa, hellacious guitar player ,as good as any,

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Just can`t get into Zappa but love Stooges. Sick of that track of Iggy`s though, Lust for life. Do you like Capt Beefheart? Check this out mate.... Hawkwind. Bril stonehead sounds....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIYMxZRLf0

So, within 24 hrs of being moistened,all had tap roots out. Another 24hrs and 2 had broken the surface. The third was up by next day. That`s positive...and fast. Pic 1-Chemdog, Pic 2-Purple and Pic 3-Bud Bud

Comment

All three girls coming on very well and robustly. Pics 1-2 Purple Envy, Pics 3-4 Bud Bud & Pics 5-6 Chemdog M.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good Morning, or Evening Mate, yes, your youngsters look very, very healthy! !! Nice job, I got a Headbanger auto ,and a Chems Sister auto about the same size, but yours look better to me, yes, I listened to Captain Beefheart, many many times, Crazy too.
          We have been on a big MoodyBlues, kick, for a week or so, they really are professionals. On the Threshold of a Dream album, I still get fantastic Chill bumps listening to it. Have a great day, Mate,
          You are welcome to come over here, and stay with us, as long as you like, we still live in the Sixties, so , remember that, but come on, you are very Welcome,
          Come around Christmas time, Cause OJH, might be here, to go bowhuntin.
          Our Dear Friend Alltatup is having surgery today, and i sure wish her well, as I know you
          do. Later Mate.
          Ps, man ,that red pepper, scares the f-ck out of me,

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Thank you for the kind offer D and when I come to the States would be honoured to def meet up with you...and if OJH is around as well. Won`t be this year as my daughter wants me to take her round the Nazi concentration camps of Europe, starting with Auschwitz and finishing with the Warsaw Ghetto. Now, she said we should do this to remember and keep history alive. I did point out that it`s not going to be a bundle of laughs. She said she would prob shed a tear or two. I said I`d prob be wailing. When I did suggest taking in the battlefields of Ypres and the Somme she thought that was too depressing. Anyway, I`m coming over to do the Civil War battlefields and might pop over for a few weeks and travel round the country checking them out. I hear you about alltatup. My thoughts are definitely with her today. Question...do you watch European football cos the World Cup starts today. England stand a quarter finals chance but the Russians are looking to give the English fans a bit of a dust up. Should be interesting. A 60`s household sounds bril to me...check this out, listen to it every Sat, fantastic 60`s BBC at it`s best.......https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006wqlv

PaganRich Mate,that is awesome, it's mostly before my time ,but I remember plainly when one of the best bands ever ,the Beatles came on the EdSullivan tv show, I was 12years old, and I immediately let my hair start growing long, got it shaved off, when I got drafted, But haven't had a hair-cut since 1971, except to cut of split ends, lol.
        But going to those DeathCamps, for me, would be traumatic, I would be wailing like you, the whole time there, what a sick MFer, Hitler, very similar to our current imbecile in the WhiteHouse.
        We live less than 30miles from Vicksburg, Ms, a terrible battle in the CivilWar, you can still pick up musket balls by the handful, when the River is real low. I know my family an some brothers have many 5gallon buckets full of maxi-mini balls. Even a few small cannon balls.
        My neighbor found a Union Officers belt buckle, but he sold it for 3thousand dollars, years ago, he should have kept that, but that was a hellava lot of Cash back then.
        You and your Daughter are sure welcome to come stay with us, as long as you like, but be prepared to see twin 15year old boys, with hair down way past their asses, and plenty of flowers around, like I said earlier, we are way behind in time, but we like it that way,
        Lol.
        Oh yeah, I bet Russia wins, Trump has probably already paid everyone, else to lose, he likes Putin, so much.
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-14-2018, 06:17 AM.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Long hair and 60`s music...sounds alright to me. I don`t do main stream Society very well. Was talking to a mate up North and he was saying that a mate of his was doing a bit of ferretting and they`d netted the exit holes and just left this one open when out can this gurt big waddling croc or gator or whatever. Now, bear in mind, what we think is gurt big over here to what you see, can vary a tad . Anyway, they had to drop an anonymous to the Law to sort it out. Must`va given the ferrets something to think about. Do you have ferrets in your neck of the woods. When I come over I`d love to meet you and yours mate. Be honoured. My Northern mate, his Mrs lineage stretches back to the Norse lads of the 700`s. One of my given names is old Saxon, meaning Owner of a Marketplace. Man, I`d be scouring for musket balls all day long...love that shit. We`ve had 3 civil wars here...all vicous. The last 2 were really, really bad. Massacres all over the place. Mass graves still being dug up even now. Hate Nazi`s but you have to say they had some nice outfits. Do you find these balls. What are maxi-mini balls. Battle site`s near me, well, there`s quite a few as you can imagine. We`ve been beating 10 bells outta each other for centuries.....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Roundway_Down or this one http://www.battlefieldsofbritain.co....bury_1471.html
          Last edited by PaganRich; 06-14-2018, 06:46 AM.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear you mate, you people, I should say our people, cause my family tree starts Scotch-Irish, with quite a few actually from England. So we might even be kin folks, lol.
          But there was always battles in the UK, forever, and very bloody battles at that, they use wild weapons, but they dispatched people better than guns.
          Oh yeah, round balls, maxi balls and mini balls can be found easily, on the MsRiver, when it is low.
          My little brother works and gives tennis lessons at a tennis court called Battlefield Park, in Jackson ,Ms. And he even has a couple of buckets full of musket balls, that he picked up where he works.
          When the Union Army left Jackson, they changed the name to Chimneyville, because that was all that was left was chimneys, every thing else got burned up.
          But the fighting over in your Country was very brutal and bloody,
          Later.

Girls out for a watering.....Pics 1-3 show Chemdog, Pics 4-6 show Purple Envy & Pics 7-8 show Bud Bud. Coming along nicely. At the moment they are in the veg tent however shortly they will spend just over a week chillin` out in the kitchen as I`m away. This will result in a bit of unwanted stretch from lack of lights up close but I`m manifolding, supercropping, LST and generally hard defoliating so I will catch up with them in plenty of time. Pic 9-new kids on the block

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, Morning Mate, yours look much nicer than my young girls, I think yours are a day or 2 older,.
          At least thats what im blaming it on,lol.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D, mucking around with a new digi recorder, that`s why they look better than usual. It`s all effects mate

Evening all....Pics 1-2 Purple Envy, Pics 3-4 Bud Bud, Pics 5-6 Chemdog

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Coming right along, looking healthy to me, good luck with them.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Thanks mate

alltatup Today`s entry is dedicated to the speedy recovery of the Chihuahua wielding alltatup. Glad she`s home and sounding as nutty as usual. Go Sisters! Back to normal now. Today I manifolded all three lasses. Pics are before and after the snip. Pics 1-3 Chemdog, Pis 4-6 Bud Bud & Pics 7-9 Purple E. Didn`t have a lance, my bike was a Hawker Hurricane and I was hunting Heinkel 111`s
        Last edited by PaganRich; 06-24-2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup, I got a ChemsSister, auto, growing right now, reckon they could be kinfolk ??

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup It`s in the title...sigh

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Sigh indeed: wanted to know who the breeder was. I ain't stoopid you know.

alltatup Dr Krippling

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, Vicksburg was the turning point in the war, very important siege, on around the fourth of July, if I remember correctly, the Yanks, starved the people out,they were eating rats, because of all the shelling, they even couldn't get out to go kill a deer or rabbits or squirrels.
          The Yanks, had already stolen all of the cows an hogs. They had it bad.
          Some to this day say Vicksburg never surrendered.
          But that is a great battlefield, 21miles long I think, we been all over it, they have got several lookouts, right on the Ms.River.
          Mini balls are super easy to find, but if you find one you are supposed to turn it in, im glad we never got searched, lol.
          Have a great day, mate.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info Daas...love it

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, your welcome, Yes, that was a hellava battle, the Yanks tried coming down the river in big boats, they were trying to completely surround the Rebs, But they couldn't get down the river, because the Rebs, were excellent shots, with their muskets, an their big cannons, Vicksburg sits on top of a big hill, right on the banks of the river.
          But what the Yanks, did was to dig a diversion canal, with just manpower, took a long time to build that diversion canal ,too. and its still there too, That's why the Rebs, didn't want them to come down the river, they knew they would be surrounded.
          But they built the canal, and it sideskirted, Vicksburg, And got South of Vicksburg, And it's wasn't very long before the Yanks, had control, of Vicksburg, Vicksburg was the Souths, last real stronghold, and when Vicksburg fell, this was in 1863, they knew that the war was going, to be a loss for the South. The war ended in 1865.
          But there is alot of History, in Vicksburg, in that battlefield, they keep it up, looking nice too.
          If you get a chance ,come on over, you would love to visit that park.
          Later mate.

Today I trimmed excess growth on all 3 girls to promote growth in top node. I also fed them by spraying (Pic 1) Plant Magic. I spoke to the firm that sells it and they are currently awaiting Organic confirmation from the Soil Association, I believe. Just spray it on vegging girls. I have found this to be very developmental for the Red strain of Auto`s in particular, for some reason. Pics 2-4-Bud Bud, Pic 5-7-Chemdog, Pics 8-10-Purple E...

Comment

Bounced back well with good 2 day growth showing positive results. Pics 1-2 Chemdog, Pics 3-4 Purple E & Pics 5-6 Bud Bud

Comment

they look great bounced back nicely Hey DAAS I think the south had a good chance of winning that war if Lincoln didn't bring the slavery issue into it but he did that cause he new he was going to loose if he didn't

I wonder how the next one will turn out cause its a brewing right now and will probably be over the same issues states rights . I will probably get in some sh t for this but I think we could fix it all just take the entire congress out in the street and then take the 20 worst congressman or women and give them something behind the ear then turn to the rest and say do you wanna do your jobs now or do we have to do more .but that is a unrealistic thought still it would work , More likely the entire government will go away and we will start new the way it was meant
            Dont take me wrong folks I'm a peaceful person dont want to hurt anyone unless I have to I hope and pray that there is a reasonable solution to this ,I just dont think the Government will fix the problems its just gonna go on and on

oh sh t I went off on a tangent again sorry about that Pagan
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	5 Size:	408.1 KB ID:	221429 First liquid feed today and initial LST structuring started. I like using these metal pegs as the weight helps keep the growth roughly where I want it and I`m not good with tricky wiring. Chemdog Pics 1-4, Purple E Pics 5-7 & Bud Bud Pics 8-10....So, from soaking the seeds to this entry has been 23 days. For me, vegging is the most important stage then curing then flowering after. If you have good structure then it`s just maintenance through flowering but all the work in vegging comes together through the flowering. Get the veg stage wrong and you`re in a uphill struggle. However to get a good structure going, it would seem that 2 months would be required to; manifold, supercrop, guide and structure, topping, lollypopping and then getting to a good height of say 20" with good, strong stems before flipping, if you do it this way. A lot of monitoring & work but it`s worth it in my opinion. Add 3 months at 12/12 then 2 months min curing and a grow indoors is cruising along for 7 months. Does scream Perpetual Harvesting to overcome any shortages. Anyway, just my thoughts...The last pic is of the Great Heathen Army of 865AD which I`m studying at present. I`m with the Saxons. Love the underdog but I would feel very much at home with these lads...
            Last edited by PaganRich; 06-30-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Usually I like to keep the central stem stable when I`m LST-ing. This time I didn`t and the Purple E moved a lot as I structured which caused a tear in one of the new stems. I didn`t see this until today. Since it`s still early in the grow I trimmed and made the left off shoot the main stem, topped and covered lower node to stop unwanted re-growth. This is very stressful for the lass but I`m going off-line for over a week and these girls are sadly, going to have to coast along on their todd. Doing this work here, I should hopefully find 2 well formed stems when I return. The removed growth will go into water to try for root growth as the soil would dry out in the interim.Pic`s 1-8. Better news on the other front though. Bud Bud Pic 9 & Chemdog Pic 10 have had a central support added to stop damage on my part and everything just tightened up. Will update upon return to site in over a week. Expect some leggy growth to occur in the meantime from that can be incorporated easier at this stage via the manifold tech

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X