• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    N beautiful looking man!!

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Campesino hard to think that these would go another 2months. The one I didn't top has a lot more dark pistils then the other 2. The one I topped late isn't ripining as fast as the other 2. The one I broke is putting on some serious weight atm and pistils are darkening. I feel like the misfits will be done in 4 more weeks. Idk what they are but I wouldn't mind growing more roflmao. If done right these would put off some massive colas.

Probably going to have to get a dark room ready after I take the Skywalker out of there to go through with the dark challenge. Trying a new curing method and clones should be rooted and ready to go or they will be composted. Leaving me a room open to clean and set up for darkness. Happy growing all enjoy the sugar flash 😉.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    10-4 good buddy 😆. Sounds like your courses have sparked interests amongst your peers, and you're just the person they want to learn from 😉. Looking forward to seeing your pics 😃.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Campesino curious to see how well your autos are doing under 12/12 😉. I'm also curious if you would have noticed a difference by now if we had flipped at original time. Like the overall formation and ripining being as the photoperiod we were supposed to have were 9 week flowering time. My pistils are starting to darken and 2 months would seem almost too long imo.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Not gc photoperiods, which I will refer to as the misfits, are stacking nicely. The ugliest one I never topped has a huge main cola around 6-8" tall and like 2" round. The plant I broke is amazing and just ripped with 1 and 1/2" wide colas 14" long. The one I topped late is getting it's groove on now and stepping up to her sisters. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_074448.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	254912
    Dgth getting busy under the canopy and I'm going to have to get in there and either tie stuff down or cut some off. The canopy is pretty even and filling out the 5x5 nicely with only 3 plants. I have just enough room to work around them and have my fan in there still. My active intake is now passive as it cooled off so much I had to shut it down. Turned my exhaust down to 2 and am now venting into the room to keep it warmer. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_084107.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	254913
    The dgth I broke is a beaut and is stretching around 1" a day. The leggy one is trying to make me raise my light at 3" a day on some branches, I just had to supercrop a few to keep the canopy even. Not much verticle stretch on the dgth in front though she is spreading out and getting bushy. 6 days into transition and no real budlets have shown but there are lots of pistils everywhere. So long and wispy going down pretty far on the branches, think there's going to be some long colas in the near future. Loving the open camera app and macro shots. Here's a few pics 😉.

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	254436Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	254437Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	254438Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	254439

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    This will be the one I harvest right before lights on the other one not shown here will be the other dark challenge girl.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah those are some beautiful girls.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    The ugly girl on the 12th. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180912_173920.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	253683 I'll get a better whole pic but she is really nothing but buds and leaves atm. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172430.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	253684

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they are the not photos. That's what I thought Redwasp. They are getting huge but still far from ripe 😉. I can't believe some are even fatter then my photos in my shop, which I'm now doubting are gg#4.
    Glad I didn't cull. I talked so much smack about them earlier and how gnarly they look. The one I didn't top is still an ugly gal but ugly gals need love too 😆. I'm impressed with the misfits now.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    These are your not photos right? Those are some fast girls

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Holy smokes this is the plant I dropped my clip fan on and broke a branch right down the side. Taped up and growing major fat colas atm 😉. She will be one of the dark challenge girls. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172356.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	253673Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172402.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	253674

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    I swapped 2 of the plants in the tents...

• farmerjim
    replied
    Happy FlipDay!!

1week ago...

Name:	
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	253332

Name:	
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	253333

today...

Name:	
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	253334

Name:	
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	253335 ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that crazy they gave me three options i picked a free best feminized package an they still sent me two free fast fem white widow.. i just paid 20$ for the shipping is all

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X