Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I have to order from msnl again to get a replacement on the wrong seeds they sent me. Not a big deal but I would prefer to have my options open.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Seedsman...they said they would compensate me on my next order. I'm about to place an order and if I get another seed mix up I won't be using them. I'm going to try newguy now.

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    That's so crazy! Where did you order from? I have been using Seedsmans an i haven't had any problems.. an the ones i do have they send me free shit to make it better.. lol

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you still got another 6weeks for that gg to be done πŸ˜†. I'm running some gg#4 atm atleast I think it is (another seed mix up). 🍻

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys πŸ˜ƒ

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Trying to get ready for flip! Gorilla Cookies, deffenitly ready! Nice an Bushy an atleast almost 2ft tall.. my far ghost train haze is looking good! Finally coning together an looking more an more like one of my other plants! But she's gonna have to get tied down before the flip! I usually haven't been tieing down, just using lst an super cropping.. but every time i spread her out, within that day she right back lol.. i am also hoping that my gg#1 will be close too finishing up soon! She's taken over the whole 5x5 tent! Just harvested two soil plants, ( agent Orange, and sugar) got three more small 3 gal pots of bubba kush that are almost finished.. i want to clear the big tent out to get these challenge girls all the room.. plus got clones going of each.. so we'll see what happens here ..

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    Looking awesome! Sounds like a great idea! Best of luck to you

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Running out room, good thing we flip tomorrow
    I'm not going to auto feed the OH because they are taking different amounts of solution. Since I have been treating them more like soil but watering every still, they have really took off.

DWC have some fat branches but the OH are pretty much the same, a touch smaller. The soil girls have the thinnest branches but are stronger. Most of them are about 18"-20" tall but at least 24" wide. The GC OH is the smallest but has been really filling out. I'm sure this is more to do with the style of growing than a weaker seed. It was doing better than the DGTH but then kinda stalled for a while after the topping, then the transplant probably hindered it some more. I have been keeping a detailed log of the schedule for all which can be posted if need be. Kinda stopped keeping that updated but you guys get the idea of what's going on I'm sure.

All got a light hair cut and a little training/tying down. Most of the canopy heights are even. Pulled some clones for a friend and a few for bonsai mothers. Pinched all the main branches in a few spots each. All still get a foliar 3 times a week at least.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_004521.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	253120

Name:	20180927_235647.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	253121Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_235620.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	253122
    OH base, top GC bottom DGTH. I'm loving the ring for training. It keeps the middle open and can secure branches anywhere to it. I bent hooks in the stakes to make sure the plant didn't pull it out of the medium.
    Now the fun part, lets see if my love and attention pays off. Looks like it has so far πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ–€ will post in my thread tomorrow when in the their new spot.

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    Well at least the one Chefbjy chef is looking beautiful.as I'm sure your will too. Looks like they will produce some awesome smoke.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Chefbjy
    Yes a calcium foliar, its been dry so they like the shower now and then. I figured, I had it, so its a good extra measure.
    Its also supposed to be good for heat stress.
    Last edited by Californiakid; 09-27-2018, 09:27 PM.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Are the white spots from foliar? De? Just an observation, I'm sure you know they are there πŸ˜†.

• Californiakid
    replied

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	253048 Just before the lights came on this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They look fabulous, you should be happy. Stocking the shelves was my ambition when I started this kind of hobby - happy to state I have ounces cured and ready to smoke with three monsters growing in the tent.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Changing the timer at lights off today. Almost time to start showing off some flowers. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_155332~3.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	252929
    Speaking of flowers, these not gc photoperiods are going to go through with the dark challenge and I'm going to leave it up to you guys to help me pick between 2 of the 3. I'll be harvesting one right before lights on and the other 2 will get the dark periods. We're going to see the difference in all 3 with pics. I'll seperate the 3 and label jars as such and will report of any differences. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_155317~2.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	252927
    I'm thinking 4-5weeks but like I said before it's a trichome race in my shop πŸ˜†. I have other plants with the same harvest window and looks like I'll be pulling in a massive haul come the end of October early November. Happy growing!! ✌. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180926_155219~2.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	252928
    Last edited by Chefbjy; 09-27-2018, 02:42 PM. Reason: Forgot pics

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    replied
    Take it all in now! In a couple weeks we'll be looking back at these pics like "remember when all of our plants were nice and neat before they absolutely EXPLODED?!" lol πŸ€˜πŸ€“πŸ‘πŸŒ±πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X