Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Houston we have a problem. So far out of the 3 gc the top I presented above and this one are showing pistils. However this is the only one covered in pistils. I think she's an auto guys. They were in the same package so maybe all of them are??? I don't know what to say other then they'll probably be stunted autos since I've been treating them like photos, this one in particular with no training done whatsoever. I'm at a loss guys and my gc entries for the challenge are compromised. I may have to withdraw myself from the challenge 😥. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_071337.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	245257Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_071222.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	245258

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	3.04 MB ID:	245220

My how they've grown. I will top in the next day or two, I'll try my hand at cloning.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Tika we'll be doing weekly updates in this thread. But we each have our own threads that we can ramble in 😉.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Came up with this today, tired of the bottles messing up the roots. We will see if it can keep temps stable. Bought two 1 gallon jugs to freeze for the res. 300 gph pump, 100 ft of 1/2 ID vinyl hose, thermal insulation, hose clamps, hose splice connector, tape, foam pipe insulation. Made from things laying around the house, minus the pump. The 75gph pump wasn't cutting it
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17307.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	461.4 KB
ID:	245088Click image for larger version

Name:	17295.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	245098
    Star Killer ☝️👍😵🤯

Name:	17297.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	245089Click image for larger version

Name:	17299.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	486.7 KB
ID:	245090Click image for larger version

Name:	17303.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	468.9 KB
ID:	245093Click image for larger version

Name:	17301.jpeg
Views:	202
Size:	468.9 KB
ID:	245092Click image for larger version

Name:	17305.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	470.4 KB
ID:	245091Click image for larger version

Name:	17318.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	245097 cooling my air hoses too, not sure if it will help

Name:	17314.jpeg
Views:	228
Size:	307.2 KB
ID:	245096 got my fulvic acid today

Name:	17320.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	245094 a new toy as well 😎

Name:	17316.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	245095
    bottom branches bulking up at the stalk, DGTH DWC

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's been decided that it stays here.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    So where IS the challenge post by all? Like how is everyone doing?

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Zero...

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't seen my plants in a week! I miss my girls.
    I'm headed to the airport, I'll see em this evening.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Seedsman's Blueberry is a winner. Their White Widow however I found a little iffy. Jock Horror is a Nirvana strain, and I don't believe they would be giving that away. Probably their Jack Herer. Their Jack Herer is a good one too.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    RosettaStoned Californiakid have you guess noticed pistils on the gc yet? I was cloning the top and noticed them. I guess it's time to show sex but I immediately thought autoflowers lmao. Didnt notice on the dgth I'll go back in the tent and scope them out but hopefully it's just a good sign of sex. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180904_112256.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	244967

Leave a comment:

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    The first thing that came to my mind with that leaf problem, is some type of a fungal infection. Or like you say, some type of physical damage, or maybe a little to much breeze. Not sure though, would be tempted to clip at least the finger off that leaf.
    Plants are lookin great though!

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    No doubt lmao... I find I am running into idiocrocy at my job lmao. I tried to tell the boss on a real level but he thought I was being a baby and just wanted to shun me. Now that he's seen the 💩 himself he's eating crow.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Funny but scary, I feel like that's where we are headed

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I suspect the frozen bottles either hitting the roots or freezing them a touch to shock them. The fan is on the other side of the room, about 8 ft away. I'll keep an eye on the newer leaves as it has not showed up there yet.

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Sup seedsmans finally e mailed me.. i called there customer service like three weeks ago maybe about my dgth seeds and never heard back, so i finally figured out how to e mail them with what was going on.. they have me the same three options as i seen already posted here.. so i went ahead an I'm going to re pay shipping and get a free pack of there best feminized sellers.. it will be 3 white widow, 3 jock horror, and 3 blueberry.. i went with this so i could get a variety.. i haven't grown a ww yet an only hear the best.. an my wife has been bugging me to grow her a blueberry plant since i started growing.. lol so it's a win win.. hopefully eveeything goes smoothly.. Peace out for now✌🤗

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X