3. Lights
      1. for seedlings:
        • 450W Viparspectra Dimmable LED (60/0)
      2. for Veg
      3. for Flowering
    4. Medium
      • #diyrdwc
        • Tent 1: 4-bucket diy recirculating dwc
        • Tent 2: customizable diy recirculating dwc (TBD)
    5. Discuss containers
      • Tent 1: 4x5gal Lowes buckets - blacked out, 1x13gal reservoir, diy "chiller" (frozen water in 2L bottles, lol)
      • Tent 2: TBD
    6. Nutrients and Supplements
    7. Describe your Experience and Background
      • Experience: I have 1 grow under my belt. Nirvana Superskunk photo, 49 days veg, 49 days flower. 2.3 oz (had a space heater issue that toasted a good portion of the plant during flowering )
      • Background: That said, farmerjim is actually a homage to my grandfather, Jim, who was... a farmer. When I was little (like, 2-8) my mom would drop me off there while she went to work and I would "work the stand" and occasionally get to weed (not the good kind) at the farm. Hoping the name will help channel the green thumb skills that are in the family lines!
    1. What is your “Grow Philosophy”? "Holy shit - I didn't kill it and it works!" - clearly hoping to expand upon the philosophy as I continue to learn lol
    2. Why do you grow Cannabis? Friends pioneering the way in the industry... why can't I be a part of history too?
    3. What interests you most about the challenge? Stealing shamelessly... ie benefitting from the strain-research of others ... getting to benchmark my setup and process against that of others... the overall amount of KNOWLEDGE I will have gained after participating. I can't believe how much I've learned already and all we've really done is talk about how many days are left til GERMINATION DAY!! lolol... friendships with like-minded folks
    Last edited by farmerjim; 07-21-2018, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Bummer, i was hoping this dude would have come hung out by now... if you're here, show yourself! so many questions about the dgth!! lol

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I have been doing math every time I go down cellar the bloom room is at 3 to 4 weeks these are 8 to 10 week plants so minimum of 6 weeks, its July 21 we drop seeds on Aug 11th 4 weeks from there is Sept 11th 8 weeks from today is Sept 15 so I should be good if I dont f them up again lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    only thing keeping you out is air and opportunity as we used to say in other words if you want to do it do it would love to have you Freddyyola

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    freddyyola
    Breeder packaging, is the original packaging that the breeder put their seeds in. Sometimes the seedbanks will remove the seeds and put them in baggies to facilitate hiding them better. But I think they get mixed up that way.

• freddyyola
    replied
    sucks man i hate being so financially unstable its always something else.. i have so much shit that i need to take care of instead of buying seeds but its an investment in the long run itll pay off ima try to go to the bank today or monday to get it deposited and then make my order i really want to get in on this!

Leave a comment:

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    what is breeder packaging?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Less than a month 21 days and counting ya baby

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    Lol ojh. My brother-in-law stopped by. Gave him some White Widow. He then asked if he could have a sandwich. I came back and he is sprawled out on the couch. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    My mind changes a lot 😆 I'll give Campesino my info. Some changes have occured and think it's finalized 😉 this will be fun.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    wow that is a record ,I grew some of that lsd25 last summer and on its final container beside its name is oh my my my . My personal rating system 1 oh my its good 2 oh mys its really good and 3 mys its incredable I think you will like it lol

• Californiakid
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	227290Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	227291 This is a record for me...from order to seeds in hand,

8 days! One day was Sunday ! And I got the original packaging ! Super stoked, everthing seems to be coming together for this challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    The condensed version :

1) 2 Dark Ghost Train, 1 Gorilla Cookies

2) My room is a room in a garage. 4'x4'x8'

3) Currently I'm running Kind led bars 3-3' for a total of 106w. If things go as planned, I will be running a 600w hid for the whole grow with led supplement during flower. Seedlings and veg will likely be mh, flower will be hps.

4) 1dgt and 1gc will be in roots organic over kind soil.
    1dgt coco &perlite

5) 5gal fabric pots (possibly switching to 7gal) I plant seeds directly in final pots.

6) Kind soil has it all. I still feed the microbes teas.
    Nutrients for coco, to be determined.

7) My experience ?...I've been around gardening my whole life. I've grown cannabis a few times under the sun. And a few more under lights. But growing cannabis is in my blood. My family has been for generations.

I grow with the intention of growing the cleanest, most potent bud I can get. I'm in constant pursuit of safer more natural ways to improve my grow.

I grow for all around remedy. Which I know every bit of what went into it.

Originally this challenge was going to see what my 106w would produce compared to everyone else's big setups. Now this is a challenge to take my grow to the next level.

​​​​​​​Thanks for organizing this, I love a challenge !

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ???????? remember an old jar head is slow sometimes lol

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/226975-dark-harvest-grow-challenge-trichomefarmer88

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X