• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    do you have a fan close by that might be it

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    I am in final containers. Transplanted the "OH" today, 5 gallon fabric pots. The DGTH did not hold together as well as the GC. Both look good and getting faster. All of them got topped to the fourth node. All receiving their foliar feed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17239.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	416.3 KB
ID:	244387Click image for larger version

Name:	17237.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	244386 DGTH Soil

Name:	17241.jpeg
Views:	253
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	244385 DGTH DWC
    A little deficiency of some kind, maybe calmag?

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    It's got electrolytes. You want me to use water? Like out of the toilet? πŸ˜†

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I know your secret.....Brawndo, it's got what plants crave.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    3 hours after transplant. Waiting a few days then topping the rest. Mycorrhizae added to transplant holes and dusted the roots as well. Will be getting a foliar feeding of liquid bone meal solution. Grabbing the rest of my parts for a compost brewer so there will be some teas to come. ✌ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180902_214338.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	4.16 MB
ID:	244362

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Ph was above 7! So much for testing strips... tucked away in their new temp home with cmh. Res change tonight then choosing 2 for the scrog tent! Ph adjustedto 6.3...

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Looking fantastic

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    going to chop the Lemon OG Haze's (2 of them) today, rinse the diyrdwc#2 rig and get some fresh water in there for the Dark Harvest seedlings...

• farmerjim
    replied
    Got some yellowing on the leaves... maybe light bleaching from hitting with LED too soon? Roots have hit water except for the janky DGTH that sprouted 1st. The Dgth on day 11 seems to have the longest roots??

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	242591Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	242592Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	242593Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	242594Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	242595

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Very pretty. I'm hoping my little autos will catch back up and explode. They arent as pretty as those. But cant always find good babysitters. They are close to that size now but were dropped the 7th and still have some ugly lower leaves. Hoping 24 hours will fix them up. But great job.

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously you’ll be fine. Follow the directions on the site and the advice given here (for the most part). And you have some good bud. I tried every way possible to kill my first grow, didn’t end up with stellar yields but some decent bids. Second grow I felt like a pro since I knew what I screwed up the first time.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Well this is what I mean by overnight growth or just hours from last post. They're not in their forever homes yet but just wanted to show how 13 hours after watering and foliar are doing. Significant increase in leaf mass to utilize light, extended growth tips vs elongation, and visable overall mass. I lowered the mh about 13 inches before I left for work came back to do the foliar feed and take pics.

Humidity has been playing a role in my soil drying, low of 36% in the tent...the mh will suck the moisture off a frogs ass lmao. That's just my experience...even with flourishing plants. Every time I fire up the mh I can feel the air drying up when I open the tent. Kicked another fan on in above of the active intake hole to get a little more pressure in the tent but going to have to pick up a couple more clip fans. Ill have pics of the whole tent when they get repotted.

Just another reason I want to share the little buggers adventure. I'm sure Campesino has got something special he's working on to share with us all. He's been so quiet since we started, I'm not sure if his thread even exists πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜€.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Haha you sound like me. You'll be fine, those "shit" plants will teach you a lot. I just started soil growing so I'm right there with you. Funny though..my soil and experiment mix are doing better than the method I've been doing the last year.

• freddyyola
    replied
    this sucks so bad to watch you guys, i wish i couldve grown along side you guys.. everytime i see the updates i get mad at myself lol probably wouldve been the best chance and hands on learning experience for growing like a boss! instead im tryng diagnose and keep my few shit plants from dying!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Watered 1qt each with a slight run off from 3 pots not too concerned about leeching at this point, since they will be going into 7gallon fabric pots with fresh amended soil. Foliar fed liquid bone meal with a homemade surfactant before I left for work. I came home this evening and the 4 on the left were praying.

Good sign indeed but still have a good week of cooking soil left. I wanted to transplant before topping, I underestimated them before I even germinated πŸ˜†. Looks like the gc will be the first to undergo topping and has left my Skywalker auto in the dust.... I love photoperiods lmao. 4 days since pics and growth has been rapid, I'm loving the progress. You might see them in their final homes next post if they keep me in awe πŸ˜‰. ✌and growers πŸ’˜.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X