• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly Update
    Day 46 For the FastBuds Fastberry
    Day 46 For the FastBuds, C4
    Day 42 For the Mephisto Ripley OG,
    Coming along fine, seeing more color every week from the C4, I think she might be pretty good size when she's done. HappyGrowing All.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful healthy looking plants DAAS.

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      So nice!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug Aloner, thanks for the nice remarks, HappyGrowing

That's looking like a full tent of healthy plants! Keep it up daas!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Doubledealing72, Thanks man, they are healthy. Good Luck with your plants 476.

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, thanks for keeping us updated. You sir have some
      Beautiful plants. Keep it coming, people like me love the inspiration

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      KingKush, thanks man, for the compliment.

Are you using that fantastic delta soil inside to Dass , I was out digging holes yesterday and I hit rocks then clay then more rocks lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Morning OJH, yeah, Ms.soil, lots of folks load up huge containers, or just the back of their trucks, and bring it home to use in their vegatable gardens,
      Our soil ain't good all over the state, just in this area an the Delta., the rest of the state, has that red dirt, that want grow anything but briars. lol

D.A.A.S.69 .beautiful looking triplets!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      JimmyPapaya, thank you, for the compliments. Hope that yours are doing well too.

Beautiful girls !

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Joker, ThankYou, they are getting it on now, not much to do, but water them, Have a great day Joker.

Weekly Update
    Day 55 for Fastberry from FastBuds
    Day 55 for the C4 from FastBuds
    Day 51 for the Ripley OG from Mephisto

Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      They are very nice mate and very healthy looking. Gonna be a good grow this one, for sure

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good Daas

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Campesino, thanks, yeah, autos, they definitely dont all grow the same.
      Doubledealing72, that's man, that Ripleys OG,is doing her job. GLAD, you got the bug problem under control. I've got to check out the Gognats stuff. And thanks alot.476

PaganRich, thanks mate, I'm gonna get some of those red diesel seeds, for sure , I read up on them yesterday, me likey, what I saw too, super potent smoke, hope your plants are doing well. Mate.
    oldjarhead100 ,, , thanks OJH, they are doing just fine, really like the Recharge, some plants love it better than other stuff like MammothP, Recharge is the real deal on autoflowers in living soil. They love it ,bigly. Even smells good.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to grow all the auto seeds that I have left in the veggie garden , except for. Alien autos https://www.seedsman.com/en/toofless...eminised-seeds, holy shit this is strong smoked half a j about 1030 one day had to go take a nap then when I got up smoked the other half and wanted to go take another nap lol

these girls are going to be a staple

Weekly Update,
    Day 64, for the C-4
    Day 64, for the Fastberry, both of em from FastBuds.
    And both of em, photos, instead of autos, I'm pretty sure, I'll never buy seeds again, 3-4 at a time, unless they come in the original package, when the seed banks sell singles, ain't no telling wtf, your gettin.
    Anyway, from now on, I'm buying enough of them, that they come in labled packages, with the lot numbers on them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a bummer daas. My pineapple Express auto that didn't flower was from fast buds too. Sounds like they might have an ongoing packaging issue. Plants are looking really good though as always!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloner,@Mcubed476, yeah, them 2 might be big, but they supposed to be ready, in 65-70days, reckon,they gonna make it ?, jus kidn, it pisses me off, when you get the wrong seeds, that RedPoison wasn't an autoflower either, that I grew,
      I ain't grown many autoflowers, but out of about 15-20, about half of them were autoflowers, maybe 50percent .
      But most of the seeds I bought didn't come in original packages, they could have come from off of the seedbanks floors, for all i know. But they still fun for a while.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ehy DAAS that sucks I had two critical I thought were Autos left them in auto room for a long time before I realized it , after they were harvested with seeds I looked back and they were 9 months old holy crap .well they are my next candidate for wax just have to collect the seeds why waste them lol

Lookin great D.A.A.S.69 , some nice autos U got there. Mine didn't get very big at all.. they were my first autos tho, so was a learning experience... Or maybe they just weren't ment to get very big but looks like it's gonna be some FIIRE
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Sorry to hear about the small bummer, D.A.A.S.69 but all in all they're looking very nice my friend.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss, yeah, that is a bummer, about them being photos, oh well.
        Thanks for the compliment.

Weekly update.
      Day 77, for the supposedly C-4, from FastBuds.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, how did I miss this topic???? I am convinced that Mississippi mud is some gooooooood shit. In the hands of a master grower like you, DAAS.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup, thank you, that's very nice of you,but you got me confused with someone else, I'm Dass, dumb as a stick, lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 So that's what it stands for!!! I thought it stood for dilligent as a sorcerer.

Weekly update.
      Day 77, for the supposedly Fastberry, from FastBuds.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Weekly update.
        Day 72, for some Mephisto and DutchPassion autos.
        HappyGrowing everyone! !!!
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-02-2018, 06:31 AM.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, what a great tag, I read every bit of that. What an awesome historic ,rock and roll venue. Everyone played there.
          I bet you hate you got banned. You didn't get in a fight with KeithMoon, did you, I heard he was rowdy.
          I bet you can beat the f-ck ,out of those drums.
          You ever see the movie StepBrothers, with WillFerril and JohncReilly in it. Where his daddy told him to beat the f-ck, out of those drums at the CatalinaWine Cooler, ?
          Hilarious.
          NewOrleans. had a similar music hall, where ALL the good bands played, called the WareHouse. Check it out on Google, we were there every weekend, damn near, especially when the AllmanBros or Yes played.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 That was weird Daas, I`d not long finished watching a YES clip from way back when. Anyway, I`m not big on them so it`s rare and then you mentioned....spooky

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, I fell in love with YES, the first time I ever saw them, they blew JethroTull out of the park, they were so young, and great, JonAnderson can sing like a bird, and SteveHowe, was the best guitarist, I ever heard, period, I heard he passed away, not too long ago, what a shame.
          Yes, really is good.
          I even saw RickWakeman, with YES 2-3 times.

Incredible big fat colas man. That’s how I wanna grow when I grow up haha

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          @9fingerleafs,, thanks, but I've seen your buds plenty of times, you grow some monsters !!!.

Very nice D.A.A.S.69. Very sweet looking plants. You are rocking those autos. Just beautiful.

And yes the silt from that river is makes for some seriously good soil. Have that beautiful dirt at the one farm where we grow veggies. Our tree farm out farther away from it is harder to work in by far. Love this part of the country. Do you have a link to your outdoor grow? Would love to see what it, and you, can do with those. After seeing your inside girls I imagine you have trees come september outside.

And starting to think my ak47 "auto" is a photo. Especially now after hearing its a common issue.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp, Man, I sure hope you are feeling better than you were, a few days ago. It gets your blood pressure up when you run into, a smart ass mfer, like that know it all, that got in trouble last week or whenever it was.
          Yeah, that Delta soil is all that rich topsoil that gets washed down the river from way up North, all it all mostly collects, just a few miles North of Vicksburg, in the flat land.
          I heard my Grandpa say many times over the years that soil was richer than 3foot up a hogs ass.
          I don't know about that, but every vegetable you plant in it grows really well.
          I try to not go up in them woods, to much, unless we are in a drought, we been having good rain down this way.
          But when I do go I'll be sure to get some pictures for you.
          And yes, that's pretty common, about autos not flowering like they supposed too.
          I've personally seem them flower at 17days, all the way to day 43.
          But most of them flowered at between 20 to 25days.
          The last few that didn't flower for me, I got from BonzaSeeds, and they didn't come in the original packages, so who knows wtf, they are.
          They must be close kin to FastBuds. because both the C-4 ,and the Fastberry are both gonna have purple buds, I think. I know both stalks are purple looking.
          Good Luck with your AK, Redwasp.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          I am doing much better. Thanks for asking. Was just not a good few days for me but have spent time in the woods and with my grandson so Im better now.
          I still have hope for that ak so we will see. And cant wait to see pics of "those in the woods." Can just imagine what they look like.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X