No announcement yet.

FastBuds, Fastberry -C4 DAY 9D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some fantastic buds DAAS hope mine look like that when there ready
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100, Thank You man, that's very nice of you.
      But I bet that your buds, will look much nicer ,than mine.
      Thanks again, OJH. Is your weather getting nice by now, way up there where you live ? I hope you have nice growing weather, this year in Massachusetts! !!
      Have a nice weekend.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks DAAS girls are all out and in the ground, some have doubled in size .

oldjarhead100 ,you are welcome, if the weather is not right ,it's hard to grow plants outdoors, unless, they are close where you can tend to them regularly.
    . And down here where I live, we have one great growing year, where you don't even have to water-feed them, and even the humidity is fine, so no bud rot, to every 5normal growing years.
    Every now and then, the weather cooperates perfectly, this year is looking like a good year for outdoor growing so far, But only MotherNature, knows how long that will last, lol
    Glad to hear your plants are doing
    fine. Have a nice day, OJH.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I meant this to be in a comment, not a new post.

so you outdoor grow is kinda a plant and forget man that would be nice I'm out every 3 day regardless of rain , I have a water soure next to my grows but its still a hundred yards to the plants from water in two areas and only 25 in the last , I just love carting 2 five gallon buckets full of water up hill both ways lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Sod that for a laugh. Too many hungry things with teeth. Most I have to deal with are irrate flies around my compost tea. That can be pretty hairy. There`s this one fly, named him Howard. Reckon he`s blind as a bat cos he keeps flying into my face. Either that or he`s got small fly attitude and is in a mood for a fight which would be pretty stupid considering I`ve got a hammer somewhere around here. Not so cocky then, eh, splattered across a work surface are you Howard? !!! Anger management course is going well.
      alltatup do you have any critters of inconvenience around your neck of the woods?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      KingKush, I've been hearing of a good many MountainLion-Cougar, attacks lately.
      They say ,they are getting close to town's also. I guess, some folks might be feeding them, But they damn sure don't need no help getting supper, those animals are excellent hunters, and very stealthy, I'd be careful in them woods or mountains, and that ain't no sh't. I wouldn't want to mess with them ,at all.
      But a cottonmouth, that's another story, his head is coming off, my friend, lol

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with Daas. Of all the critters we have here in Virginia, the cottonmouth gets the most respect. And I'm not the least bit afraid of snakes in general. Even the wildlife guides here say DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HANDLE THIS SNAKE! We have Copperheads & Timber Rattlers, too, but of the three, the Cottonmouth's venom is most often fatal.

I used to make my money as a teen catching cottonmouths. Sold them to Mr Moxley who sold them to make anti venom. Lol And My father in law has a 9 foot gator that lives in his backyard in Mobile Alabama. Lol

Comment

Lol well the easiest way to catch a cottonmouth is to put a person in a john boat at night with a lantern. Have another walk the banks of the lake or river. They will get scared off by the one on the banks and go right to the light and you just snatch em up. Just dont let them get in the boat without noticing. Lol

And yes gators will eat dogs, cats, and pretty much anything for that matter. They USUALLY dont mess with people. Dogs learn real quick to stay away from them, or to stay to their sides. They are fast straight but cant turn real well. And gators dont get as big as african crocs for sure but a 9 foot gator is kind of a baby. People who live in the deep south of the US and live near water just get used to them. So the fed ex man and postman dont mind as long as the gator aint on the front porch. Lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a late comer to this subject , We were out one night doing hasty ambushes we broke up into two man teams then we scattered ,well we saw a patrol coming so we dove in the woods and were waiting for them all of a sudden I felt something bump my leg oh F k I said sure enough it went over my leg and in between them ,fffffff k
      it seemed like two hours but it was only a couple of minutes well it finally went over the second leg went it hit the ground I left it my buddy said it was like a cartoon he said I jumped about 4 feet and took off without touching the ground ,well I scared the patrol so bad because they were right beside us when I came running out of the woods at full speed, I was moving like someone pored turpentine on my ass lol and I'm 6-3 was about 240 lbs at the time

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      we have had many snakes fall in our boats, while going under trees when fishing
      This is a scene from my worst nightmare! I am horrified by the thought of a cottonmouth falling into my boat - holy hell!

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 I would love to pass a bong and listen to you tell stories all day long!

(I'm a poet, lmao)

So its Bears I worry about in the woods now our areas are in berry patches and I see bear sign all the time ,I dont want to run into one and surprise it good way to get your ass kicked in the worst way if you live so thats why me and my 45 walk together lol

Comment

For those who never caught snakes here is your chance. There are multiple videos. Most of those snakes in the videos are Water Snakes. But they get Water moccasins/cottonmouths too. Lol

Comment

All I can say is, a revolver with snake shot makes me feel better in snake country.
        300 blackout works great for hogs, probably just about anything else that wants to make me a snack lol.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          GoodMorning, Californiakid, that's exactly what I used to do, a 38cal. With rat shot. Very, very, deadly on snakes, at close range, But where, I'm growing now, is on a Game and Fish refuge, on the river. If they hear a gun shot this time of the year, the Game wardens will come looking for you.Lol
          I use a sharp ass, machete now, to do my dispatching. I tell you something else, that snake head will still bite you, after you cut its head off , one bit my Labrador, one time and that dog squealed like Michael Jackson. Scared the dog sh-t, out of me. Lol.

Nice work as usual daas. If already got tea making equipment u ought to try the spouted seed tea. Easy to make . So back to the snakes. Went down to the lake 2 weekends ago caught 2 big ass water snakes on trout line .

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          I absolutely love the random fishing/turtle/snake stories.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too🤓

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I third it lol

Weekly update,
        Day 85, for the Fastberry,from FastBuds.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Weekly Update.
          Day 85, for the C-4, from FastBuds.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Some nice skillset on display there D. When you say Day85 when was Day0. Is that from when the seed sprouts? Looking good, mate.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich, thanks mate, As soon as I see some green, I call that day one.

Weekly Update.
          Day 80, for the Mesphisto, and DutchPassion.
          The Mephisto Ripleys OG, is coming down today, she is at least 20-30percent amber on her buds, and smells to high heaven, lol
          She has yellowed up nicely, we can't wait to try her out, such a powerful smell. And sticky ,as all get out. Should be some excellent smoke, lol.
          Have a nice weekend, everyone.
          HappyGrowing.
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-10-2018, 05:23 AM.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            I got some of mephisto genetics coming soon. Hope my buds get as big as yours daas.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Chefbjy, But I'm sure you are gonna do just fine, They sure smell good though.

Looking good DAAS , I waiting for some Mesphisto Alien to get back in stock Only Auto Im growing lol its going to be a staple in my house have a good Sunday brother

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            @OJH 100, thanks man, the Mephisto alien, should be a real nice plant to grow, good luck.

Jude wanted to say, I cut that Ripleys OG, down, she was ready, all she got the last week was molasses and water ,and that was only once, she had done stopped drinking, an was feeding off of her leaves, they were damn near all yellow.
          But I cut all the buds up and they are in the brown bags now. She was about 20-30amber, and gummy,and sticky as hell, and smelled to high heaven.
          I been using a Phillips 3100, all the time, but the last 2weeks I been using a 10k lamp-bulb, it's called a finishing lamp, I think. And it seems to have done a good job of tightening and making them buds gummy, but I'd like to know what DrPhoton says, I might be wrong, but it sure seemed like it helped.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• DrPhoton
            DrPhoton commented
            Editing a comment
            The sticky/gummy could be a result of the possibly higher UV with that bulb. So i would say that is definitely possible.

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy harvest Daas! Can't wait to see some pics!

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Doubledealing72, I was just in there, turning over the buds in the bag, for the first time, but forgot all about getting any pictures. Lol
            But if I get 3ozs dry, I will be happy ,but I'm expecting a little more maybe,
            I just wish i had a way of taking trich pictures, because these amber trichs are beautiful.
            Thanks again 476, and good luck with your plants too.
            I guess I could take pictures of the brown bags all folded up. ,haha

Yes ive been thinking about trying switching back to mh light the last week. Have to remove the glass from what i have read to get the benefit of the UV. But that is easy enough to do and my temps stay pretty low so may be worth a try.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X