Current strain report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current strain report

I got this Idea from ATU and I'm running with it (actually its been years since i've ran with anything lol)
    this post is to give reports of effects of your current grows .Maybe someone else can come up with a better format ,this way we can keep this going and have a reference to look at by growers not breeders

White Widow Auto very smooth .
    with a cerebral high that made you want to get up and go,
    helped with pain but not as much as I would like.
    Definitely a daytime smoke
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Wonder woman from nirvana

Taste is fruty and is very smooth

Smell is pungent and extremely strong when broken up.

High is amazing "I am smoking through a water bong" It comes on like a freight train and is very disorentating for the first few min a little on the sceary side of fun. Then it goes into a nice mellow body high where everything is just ok. I smoke alot of weed and this gets me propper high.

I will be growing this again.
    Last edited by abadtrip; 12-10-2017, 07:15 AM.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Milky with some clear end of week 8 from the flip

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool thanks man.

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I dig the scary side of fun!

OJH, Yes i love me some White Widow for daytime use, had a nice strain of blue hash dialed in years ago for night time use. The times they are a changing though.
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

Morning OJH, that's a great idea you an Alltatup came up with. It ought to really help some folks with their choices.
      Bubblelicious auto from Nirvana
      Only been dried 4-5 days no cure, but plenty dry enough to smoke,
      Nothing sweet about this b-tch, tastes an smells like straight up diesel, we let her go to over 50percent amber, we don't need our Zanax anymore, which is a good thang, also makes for some nice snuggling medicine .
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-10-2017, 10:08 AM.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool beans!!!

My last couple of grows have been Nirvana AK-48. Love the upbeat, energitic daytime high although smell is "different". Have been smoking same strain for two years with no acclamation but growing some Gorilla Glue now for a change of pace. Not ready yet so no update on GG.
      DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
      315 LEC
      6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
      6" Carbon filter
      3- 6" fans
      humidifier
      temp and humidity gauge
      5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
      FF trio nutrients

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't grown GG autos just Photos .are you growing your autos in super soil I grow mine in kind soil.good stuff,I have thought about it and decided that if I was growing autos it was going to be in dirt I tried to wrap my head around how you tell how old they are and when to give nutes ,Then the light bulb went off grow in supper soil and dont worry about it lol

• PuravidaC
        PuravidaC commented
        Editing a comment
        I am growing in FFOF soil and didn't give them any nutrients until week 4, then only 1/2 strength bloom booster (seemed like right time for auto) and got a little nute burn. Doing very little with first auto grow until, like you said, I get my head around how they grow. I did give them some blackstrap molasses this morning. I'm taking it slow and easy on first auto grow, not like some on here!!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good plan on taking it slow on your first auto PuravidaC, that's how you learn how autos grow,especially if you let them grow naturally. Believe me when they get growing pretty good, they aren't going to grow slow at all but fast as hell, they don't mess around, when it comes to growing.
        I'm sure your gonna do fine, you know what your doing, I hope you like the autos.

Thanks for the link ojh ill edit post eith my experience believe imma just get the 5 pack random autos from royalqueen seeds after i get it ill post what strains they gave me and how its working out right now i have a plant reveging and my 2 seeds i started to germ just cracked open today so put them in a shooter till can trans but there pheno types i believe so cant wait for an auto grow! Do you need the same nuits as regular seeds? Veg and bloom nuits or just smaller amounts of the basic npk.
      Grow closet.
      2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
      1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
      Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
      Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
      [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
      N/A Bloom nuits
      ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
      Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
      Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
      Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Comment

Not sure how this thread got past me . But I dig it !👍
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Bad Ass Kush. Barneys farm.

this is very smooth with a fruty fuel taste and smell more to the fuel side. With an amazing fruity exhale I think it tastes better on the way out.

the high is very kush like it will put your body very at ease but not lethargic it does very little in the head but it keeps u clear to do tasks so if u are having more pains and aches and want a good medical pain killer I would grow this 1.

I recommnd growing this strain.
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought this was buried and forgotten cool thanks for bringing it back abadtrip

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's a thread that needs to keept up to date I would love to know more about what other ppl are growing

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That's Bad Azz.

the strain Sour Hound autos I wasn't happy about the size these plants got (6 inches) but the nugs were rock hard and what a flavor ,Since it was so small I left it in the cellar to smoke down there and I find myself looking forward to twisting one of these so even though the yield was very low I think I would try it again
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Minoo96
            Minoo96 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey OJH, could I ask you to give your overall "feelings" toward the peppermint kush? (I still remember you advised me this one, for migraines/headaches, I plan on growing it with the Gorilla Glue)

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree ojh. The sour hound was small for me too. I topped mine, I wonder how it would have grown naturally. I may do that with the 1 seed I have left when I decide to grow it again.

But as for the taste, smell, and density - it's some good stuff. I'm not sure how to describe the smell other than a sweet smell. Not fruity, just sweet. The taste is good too, but hard to put a finger on how to describe it. The nugs were smaller but really dense like you had said.

Good thread here, I like the idea!

I tried 4 Chery bomb autos last run with some slow growing haze,thay are a nice high very dank and smooth with a buzz that keeps going all the way to the fridg.
          Started a new auto grow the other day 3 girl Scout Cookies 🍪, 2 big buds, that should keep me busy till I start my outside stuff.
          Will keep u posted when finished.
          Last edited by Potted; 03-15-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            What does Dank mean to you Potted ,to me its damp and musky but that can't be the same for smoke lol

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            Dank to me means a very rich smell like fresh soil or fresh baked bread it permeates the air and the senses.
            Not as easy to describe as I thought. It had a hint of pine and earth,very smoooth. Thc over 20% according to brochure.
            Last edited by Potted; 03-17-2018, 11:40 PM.

Bumping this
          48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
          600w mh/hps
          32”x32”x63” veg tent
          viparspectra PAR 450 led
          FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
          5 gallon Smart Pots
          Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
          Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Great Idea starting this thread, being new to growing this will help with deciding what to grow next.
            Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
            Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
            36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
            4 bulb T5's for Veg.
            2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
            IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
            3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Awesome thread OJH!!
              Hey what kind of high are you looking for uncledoug? Someone might have a really good recommendation for you.
              Hoping to report on some Lemon OG Auto and Black D.O.G. in the next month, that is, if they ever finish flowering!!.......
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

Afghan Kush (World of Seeds) & Mazar (Dutch Passion): I grew them together and ground some together. 75% Afghan, 25% Skunk #1. PHOTOS.

Delightful fruity smell at the beginning, and then it turns hashy-incensey and woody in aroma. Sometimes I just sit and smell the ABV. I love the smell, so that means it's good for me.

High hits with an intense high to the head, body relaxation and then floating mind relaxation. I like to drink a glass of Riesling with it.

Friday afternoon: gotta love it.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                  GreenhouseEffect commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have been known to pretty much shop for bud with my nose when I was still buying it, if it smells good to you, it is good!
                  I grew this Orange Herijuana clone last fall, my favorite strain ever so far! Not to couch locky, made me smile, with a good dose of euphoria after a couple hits, and smelled and tasted AMAZING, fruity, with almost an overripe Cantalope smell, really great smell. Think it is clone only though, desperately tried to revedge, but failed, sure would like to grow it again....

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks like it's not available as seeds, least not in usa...

Hoping to help people make their choices correctly (great idea of topic!):
                (I've grown two of them next to each other)

Royal Bluematic (-Sa 10% In 60% Ru 30%- autoflower) from Royal Queen Seeds:

Healthy plant, smells citrusy. High was disappointing, I would NOT recommend this strain (thus no picture). The high was almost "absent"? Maybe that was a fluke, although the plants looked amazing and frosty. Airy/fluffy buds.

Royal AK automatic (-Sa 35% In 40% Ru 25%- autoflower) from Royal Queen Seeds:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-09-01-47-56.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	586.9 KB
ID:	193387Click image for larger version

Name:	20170708_201417.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	676.3 KB
ID:	193388
                That one was much better than the Royal Bluematic, it smelled fruity (like mixed fruit juice, close to peach maybe?). The high felt more in the head than in the body. You'd smoke this and laugh, feel comfortable. You cannot focus much with it and so I'd recommend this strain to watch a funny movie, or after a tough day and need to unwind the frustration. Buds were fluffy, not so much airy. (They were not packed like you'd expect an indica)

Special Kush #1 (-Sa 20% In 80%- photoperiod) from Royal Queen Seeds:

Name:	2017-07-09-01-47-07.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	635.1 KB
ID:	193389
                This strain gave me the most quantity, huge plants, easy to grow (the first to sprout, the biggest ones also as you can see on the picture). Smells citrusy. High was normal, I'd rate it 5/10. Its not more in the head or more in body, a bit of both and not particularly enjoyable. Overall I was disappointed, it's not a quality strain, more of a quantity strain. Buds were fluffy, open, airy. (I haven't grown sativa 100% but I'd say it was halfway between indica and sativa)

Bubble Kush (-Sa 20% In 80%- photoperiod) from Royal Queen Seeds:

Name:	2017-07-09-01-45-14.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	193386
                So this is the winner hands down. I'd rate it 8/10. (10/10 for me and my problems of anxiety -for daytime use-). It's much more of a body stone, it calmed me down and it wasn't making me laugh in particular. A lazy strain for the first two weeks, but once I grew accustomed to it, I wouldn't need to smoke more or add more, I would function normally and be calm (had forgot how it felt). Still need something even stronger for insomnia. (so much interested in the GG mentioned above haha).
                Buds were much more tight than any of the others, easier to trim according to me. I could see the Indica in it, compared to the others.

Name:	15031688779141997_big.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	989.7 KB
ID:	193385 (photo taken from seedfinder, but mine looked exactly like that)
                The smell is not easy to describe, I'm pretty sure it was a myrcen terpene dominant though (I should smell hops to confirm that haha), with a hint of pepper in the background.

Good luck getting angry while high on this strain, it's almost impossible.

I loved it so much I started growing the autoflower version this year, will update this post with the autoflower version once it's harvested and smoked.
                Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Minoo, have you tried any CBD strain or product for anxiety?

• Minoo96
                  Minoo96 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  alltatup I've not tried any CBD strain no, I thought it'd be less "efficient" from what I had gathered it was more for pain? The medical strains were sold to me that way at least. Very least THC, high CBD. I've got the CBD oil, but on its own it's not good enough, I believe a good mix of both is what I'm looking for haha. I thought a THC strain and a CBD oil on the side would be a good idea perhaps. CBD oil is easy to get by for me

Have you tried those? How is it? Why do you mention it, do you know anything in particular I should know? (Message me in personal if you think your reply is too long for a comment here? Anything, i'm always interested in talking with you.)

• Minoo96
                  Minoo96 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What other products for anxiety are you thinking about also? :P

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X