Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything still alive.

Comment

DAY 68 Plant stretching but still no flowers. Plant still looks real healthy just no flowers.
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-10-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
        bluecanoe commented
        Editing a comment
        good things come to those who wait.

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that you have flipped to 12/12 expect at least 8 to 12 weeks till the plant is ready for harvest

READ THIS DKN It may help you out
      Article by EasilyUsed breaks down the difference between auto-flowering and photoperiod cannabis strains.
      My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
      The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Maybe I just don’t understand, u have a female of unknown type sent as a freebie and it’s ready to switch 12/12 with an average finish of 2 mounths. So where’s the problem? Still quicker than a automatic planted today,I would defoliate and grow weed easy. Lol

Comment

Comment

Don't feel like you're the only one to plant an auto seed only to realize it was a photo...

The plants on either side were planted at the same time, and are in flower. So when the autos are done I'll flip to 12/12. "When life gives you lemons find some vodka"
            cheers
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I just moved 2 critical s from my auto room to the bloom room because they are photos lol
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

DAY #70 no flowers yet.

Comment

DAY 71 still no flowers.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
                    LuckyAcres commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any pics you can share?

Any preflowers?

Comment

• Potted
                    Potted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No patients for growing

• bluecanoe
                    bluecanoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was wondering about whether or not you have any budlets. I've never grown photos so I can't add anything except be patient and something good will happen hopefully sooner than later.

• Locrian99
                    Locrian99 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which day did you flip to 12/12 and since your new to growing photos i’d Just double check you don’t have anything like a fan or humidifier with a small light on it (power indicator light sort of thing) on in the tent during the dark cycle.

Photos of plants will be posted tomorrow stay tuned. I cant wait for this photo to finish so I may start a auto flower.. Harvesting a auto every two months pure heaven compared to growing this photo plant.
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-13-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
                    bluecanoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When I realized that one of my free seeds was going to be a photo, I emailed Seedsman and asked them to please switch it to auto. They haven't received my payment yet, since I sent cash, so they said sure! I'm not set up to grow photos.

Plant still looks happy and healthy, no spotting no bugs. Canopy temp. now 73 above. Root zone temp. steady at 73 above. RH holding at 13%. Still using 100% RO water with 5 ML of Cal Mag per gal. FF nutes. still at 100% of recommended label dose.

Comment

Comment

• Locrian99
                      Locrian99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see flowers!!!!

So 2 weeks from flip you got some flowers starting ? Bet that you get a decent haul from that long vegging big girl.
                    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Day 75! WILL IT EVER END?

Comment

• Potted
                        Potted commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe,but if it does end u gonna have a nice harvest,keep those bud sites clear of leaves. Who knows?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X