3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

DAY 78 flowering EVERYWHERE! plant looks great! I hope after all this work the yield is a little better than a auto
      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-20-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

You’re going to like it
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
          DAY 78 flowering EVERYWHERE! plant looks great! I hope after all this work the yield is a little better than a auto
          DKN i wasn't sure what to expect out of this bag seed sativa but....this is the change in 4~5 weeks
          4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

I am thinking of my next grow!. Seeds from Spain arrived.

Comment

looks like fun
              im still debating my next grow
              4'x 6' x 8' room
              2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
              sunshine mix #4
              mega crop nutes
              current grow
              cd-1
              jack herer
              afghan kush
              green doctor

Comment

Day 80

Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-22-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

wow! these photo type plants require far more work than a auto at least for me.

Comment

“We’re no health experts, but we’re pretty sure getting high does not cause enhanced mammary growth in men,” police said in a tweet posted Tuesday afternoon. https://globalnews.ca/news/4036143/c...lice-comments/ “Studies have shown half a joint is equivalent to seven alcoholic beverages,” he was quoted as saying.

Comment

• Camk
                      Camk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you have to wonder what these people think!
                      when a person of authority looks and sounds like a complete idiot

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Camk, right, just look at the lunatic, in the whitehouse. I just hope all the kids, know what's right, it's got to be hard for the kids, they hear so many lies,

• bluecanoe
                      bluecanoe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The sheriff's dept in a neighboring county raided a store and took all their hemp based gummy candies. They swear it gets you high. When someone told him that you could buy them at WalMart he said that they'd go to WalMart and get them there too! Dumbass....I use hemp shampoo, hemp protein powder, love hemp milk. It's legal to grow here in TN, but you have to have a license. Ignorance is bliss until it bites you in your ass!

We can hop in the car anytime and drive down the licensed "non profit" dispensary. cost is way too high!. It does help to have the option when you need a quick toke to get you by. At $10.00-$12.00 a gram its a real luxury! but cost way up there!
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-22-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

30 min. until the 12 hour sleep is over and the light comes back on again. does this ever end?. I have all my auto type seeds ready to go. Massive Midget auto is up to bat next!
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-22-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
                        bluecanoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why don't you go ahead and start your new autos germinating and you might harvest both your photo and your auto at the same time and get more yield? Or are you just set up for one grow at a time? Maybe that's why I like soil, I can just buy two more fiber pots, more Kind Soil and voila, have me another two plants started and ready to put under the lights the day I harvest what's growing now and my grow never stops.

DAY 81 Plant still healthy but boy! do these photos take time. I could have done TWO auto flower grows in the same time. My only hope the yield of this plant will be more than a auto. There is no spotting or bugs. Plant still under a 600 Watt Solis Tek HPS bulb 12/12 Still using 100% RO water with CalMag added at 5ML per gal. Still feeding FF Treo at full label dosage. Canopy temp. now 71 above. Root zone warmer at 73 above. RH AT 11%
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-23-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

hey DKN I feel the same way about Autos having lots of trouble with them and the cost to reward is way to high at this point
                        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

DKN save me reading back 15 pages
                          how long has it been since the switch to 12/12
                          4'x 6' x 8' room
                          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                          sunshine mix #4
                          mega crop nutes
                          current grow
                          cd-1
                          jack herer
                          afghan kush
                          green doctor

Comment

Originally posted by camk View Post
                            dkn save me reading back 15 pages
                            how long has it been since the switch to 12/12
                            ok I will try to find this for you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X