No announcement yet.

3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you may have read in my posts, there are 2 plants in the DWC pod. one is a week younger than the other. I wanted to give the younger one more time before messing with the light. Up tell now I only grew Autos so its all I know. I was under the impression when I got these seeds from BONZA SEED store that all were autos I am buying new seed now from BONZA SEEDS competition. Big Buda seed I WANT FATTIES!.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-23-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
      bluecanoe commented
      Editing a comment
      So you have both plants in one pot? That might be your problem, they could be rootbound. If the roots can't grow the plant will be affected. How big is your pot? I have one plant per 5 gallon fiber pot. And have graduated up from 2 gallons first grow, to 3 gallons second grow, to 5 gallons for this grow.
      And I've had seeds that were a week or two behind another plant, that never caught up or caught up and passed the first plant. My last grow was 2 mystery seeds and all I knew that they were auto/fem, and they grew at different rates, one was harvested 3 weeks before the last one. You have to keep in mind that they are plants and will grow at their own rate. It's that simple.
      When you got the seeds from Bonza did they specify that they were autos and feminized? I always double check to make sure of the type (auto vs photo), that they are female, THC content, height, time from germination to flower, and whether they are sativa or indica or a mix of both. I choose my seeds for the chronic conditions I need to treat with the flowers. I've never bought from Bonza before, bought from a couple of different places, one in England, another in Amsterdam and the last seeds came from Seedsman.
      Maybe put them in separate pots or a much larger pot in case they are root bound, change the light schedule just in case they aren't autos and see what happens after a couple of weeks. And please just take deep breaths and relax....the stress I feel off you has to be so much worse for you.
      Good luck and hopefully soon you'll have a great harvest!

This is a DWC grow and the roots seem to have lots of room sitting in the newt. solution. I just flushed and fed two days ago and replaced 2 and a half gal. the res. holds 3 and a half I have to assume the roots are taking up one and a half gal of space at week 8. Plants look healthy and vibrant no spotting or pest problems so far. Pod uses 1 gal. a day (some due to evaporation) so I know they are enjoying life. Roots look white and healthy (no smells and no slime).
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-23-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
      bluecanoe commented
      Editing a comment
      okay, I was thinking it was in soil. I'm a very patient person so I would give them as much time as they needed until I saw nothing was going to happen. Have you changed the light schedule? I grow autos so I give my plants 24/0 light. But if yours are photo 12/12 might send them into flower. I'm a newbie but have grown everything from tomatoes to trees, so growing cannabis is really no different. Your plants do look very healthy and happy. Let those girls have more time.

DAY # 52 Still looks happy anyway. Still using 100% PHed RO water with 5ML Cal Max added per gal. FF newts at 100% using more bloom type stuff. 600 watt HPS bulb still on 24/7
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-24-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Have you tried contacting the supplier of your seeds? I know you said that they were mystery freebies, but maybe they could shed some light on the subject. I'm at a loss here. I hope that it works out for you.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

The Ultimate, Big Bomb, Dutch delight, Dream Machine, I have narrowed down my unknown strain. After much research, (I e mailed Bonza Seed. )This is the freeby list. could be any of these.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's the same freebies I got from Bonza, over a year ago, they are not autos, just free photo seeds, Bonza never said mine were autos .

Hang in there there will be flowers in the spring
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Well, the second and youngest plant (day 46) has flowers everywhere! The first and oldest plant still has none. Both plants still look healthy and happy. Who knows the first plant ( day 53) May give me a must needed surprise!. Meanwhile I opened a dispensary ounce of Grape Ape TESTED AT 24% THC to keep me company. Easier to wait that way when you have a dispensary drive through up the street. Canopy temp. 73 above today. Root zone also 73 above. RH steady at 12%. Still using 100% RO water for this grow. I am still adding 5ML per gal. of CalMax. All FF newts. at 100% of recommended dosages.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-25-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Hooray!!

• Paracelsus
            Paracelsus commented
            Editing a comment
            How's that Tropical Island Breeze today IDK? More good things to come.

DAY#54 Still alive Canopy temp. now 72 above. root zone still steady at 73 above. RH lower today at 9%. Its flush and feed time here today!. On close examination the non flowering plant now has scatterd Pistils throughout the plant Perhaps it also will start flowering soon.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-26-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

There is hope yet !
            Glad to hear they are finally getting somewhere DKN .
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Day 54! HPS light on 24/7 This plant is beginning to look like a 90 day wonder! Tent still has 4 foot 7 inches of roof hight.
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-26-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

DAY 55! Canopy temp. now 72 above. Root zone hanging in there at 73 above. RH now 11%.

Comment

Disappointed with Bonza seed I ordered my next batch from Seed man. I got Auto Massive Midget Feminised Seeds-3. Kush Van Stitch Autoflowering Regular Seeds - 8.Jack Herrer Feminised by Seedsman Seeds - Freebie Worth €16. and FREE SEEDS from RQS - Critical Fem.

Comment

Day 57!

Comment

Plant still looks happy no spots no bugs. Flowers are starting I can only assume that my plant will be a 90 day wonder and not the 60 days the seed store said So much for Bonza seed company The germination ratio for my seed order from Bonza ended up being only 11%. I hope Seed man does better. Canopy temp. standing at 72 above. Root zone steady at 73 above. RH higher today at 16%. Still using 100% RO watter with 5ML Cal Mag added and all FF newts at 100% of label listed doses.

Comment

DAY 59! Still hanging in there.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X