Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Only 30 more minuets until wake up time!

Leave a comment:

• Camk
    replied
    so only 20 days in flower
    another month or two to go
    worth the wait me thinks they will be awesome

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    the date I started 12/12 was
    02-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Originally posted by camk View Post
    dkn save me reading back 15 pages
    how long has it been since the switch to 12/12
    ok I will try to find this for you

Leave a comment:

• Camk
    replied
    DKN save me reading back 15 pages
    how long has it been since the switch to 12/12

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey DKN I feel the same way about Autos having lots of trouble with them and the cost to reward is way to high at this point

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY 81 Plant still healthy but boy! do these photos take time. I could have done TWO auto flower grows in the same time. My only hope the yield of this plant will be more than a auto. There is no spotting or bugs. Plant still under a 600 Watt Solis Tek HPS bulb 12/12 Still using 100% RO water with CalMag added at 5ML per gal. Still feeding FF Treo at full label dosage. Canopy temp. now 71 above. Root zone warmer at 73 above. RH AT 11%
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-23-2018, 05:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    30 min. until the 12 hour sleep is over and the light comes back on again. does this ever end?. I have all my auto type seeds ready to go. Massive Midget auto is up to bat next!
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-22-2018, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    We can hop in the car anytime and drive down the licensed "non profit" dispensary. cost is way too high!. It does help to have the option when you need a quick toke to get you by. At $10.00-$12.00 a gram its a real luxury! but cost way up there!
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-22-2018, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    The sheriff's dept in a neighboring county raided a store and took all their hemp based gummy candies. They swear it gets you high. When someone told him that you could buy them at WalMart he said that they'd go to WalMart and get them there too! Dumbass....I use hemp shampoo, hemp protein powder, love hemp milk. It's legal to grow here in TN, but you have to have a license. Ignorance is bliss until it bites you in your ass!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Camk, right, just look at the lunatic, in the whitehouse. I just hope all the kids, know what's right, it's got to be hard for the kids, they hear so many lies,

• Camk
    commented on 's reply
    you have to wonder what these people think!
    when a person of authority looks and sounds like a complete idiot

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    The 60percent of the teenagers, they checked that were growing mammary glands, were all females, no wonder.
    What some crazy cops.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    “We’re no health experts, but we’re pretty sure getting high does not cause enhanced mammary growth in men,” police said in a tweet posted Tuesday afternoon. https://globalnews.ca/news/4036143/c...lice-comments/ “Studies have shown half a joint is equivalent to seven alcoholic beverages,” he was quoted as saying.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    wow! these photo type plants require far more work than a auto at least for me.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X