Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Plant still looks happy and healthy, no spotting no bugs. Canopy temp. now 73 above. Root zone temp. steady at 73 above. RH holding at 13%. Still using 100% RO water with 5 ML of Cal Mag per gal. FF nutes. still at 100% of recommended label dose.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Photos of plants will be posted tomorrow stay tuned. I cant wait for this photo to finish so I may start a auto flower.. Harvesting a auto every two months pure heaven compared to growing this photo plant.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-13-2018, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Which day did you flip to 12/12 and since your new to growing photos i’d Just double check you don’t have anything like a fan or humidifier with a small light on it (power indicator light sort of thing) on in the tent during the dark cycle.

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering about whether or not you have any budlets. I've never grown photos so I can't add anything except be patient and something good will happen hopefully sooner than later.

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    No patients for growing

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Any pics you can share?

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Any preflowers?

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY 71 still no flowers.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY #70 no flowers yet.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I just moved 2 critical s from my auto room to the bloom room because they are photos lol

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Don't feel like you're the only one to plant an auto seed only to realize it was a photo...

The plants on either side were planted at the same time, and are in flower. So when the autos are done I'll flip to 12/12. "When life gives you lemons find some vodka"
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    Maybe I just don’t understand, u have a female of unknown type sent as a freebie and it’s ready to switch 12/12 with an average finish of 2 mounths. So where’s the problem? Still quicker than a automatic planted today,I would defoliate and grow weed easy. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    replied
    READ THIS DKN It may help you out
    Article by EasilyUsed breaks down the difference between auto-flowering and photoperiod cannabis strains.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Now that you have flipped to 12/12 expect at least 8 to 12 weeks till the plant is ready for harvest

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X