Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    If it were me, I'd already have my autos germinated and ready to put under the lights when the photo gets done in 3 months or a month and a half...whichever comes first.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That was a good one .Paracelsus.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Ain't that the truth, I know it's frustrating waiting

• Locrian99
    replied
    It is to dkn when he’s growing a photo!

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    replied
    30 to 45 days is not 3 months

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    3 more months left?
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-01-2018, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    I hope its worth it. We will see. Although plant seems healthy I noticed the extreme lower canopy leafs are starting dry up and to fall off the plant. Upper canopy still looks green and healthy. All plant branshes and trunks are healthy and green, I flushed the res. out using plain PHed RO water.Then flushed again 9 hour later refilling res.with fresh PHed newts.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-01-2018, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    30-45days, well worth the wait.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY 90 Plant still living showing budets. How long pray tell until the budets turn into massive flowers?

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    It doesn’t end till u see Amber in her at least 20% even more if u like the couch 🔒 effect lol.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    The FDA Just Outlawed CBDs and Hemp Oil Extracts by Claiming all Plant Molecules Now Belong Exclusively to Big Pharma

Hemp oil extracts containing CBDs (cannibidiols) are such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry that the FDA is now invoking totally insane justifications for outlawing them. CBDs are non-psychoactive compounds found naturally in hemp plants. They work so well as powerful natural medicine that people everywhere are realizing CBDs work better than pharmaceuticals for treating epilepsy, seizures, …

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    When you harvest a bunch of nice smoke.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY 85 when will it end

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Keep recycling wet towels in there to keep the humidity up it works. Just soak a towel ring it out and hang it up inside not dripping wet but very damp it will help raise the relative humidity to 40% or higher is what you want.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X