Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Res. filled with PHed RO water Cal Mag only added at 1 TS per Gal. Water pump tested as well as air. all looks good for Germination! LIFT OFF TIME!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Bulb and air pump tested good! will check the other pump when water is present

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    400 watt 10KMH bulb installed!

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Sanitation complete! Load with water and rocks, and its ready to go!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning DKN, glad your back, I've got 4 different autos germinating right now too. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get 1 to live, the humidity is so low right now where I live, its perfect for my flowering plants, buts it's killer for seedlings, Good Luck with yours.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Hey DKN how have you been I just started 4 jack herer they went in root riots yesterday I'm in good luck

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Well, after a overnight warm up my seeds are as ready to try to germinate. I first have to wipe all grow area with a mix of Peroxide of 3% strength and water.I am using 1oo% R.O. water for this grow with a PPM of 4 or so , Fox Farm Treo newt.mix and CalMag. All grow medium will be Rockwell and stone. I am starting out using a 400 watt 10K MH bulb for vegetation and flower using a 600 watt HPS bulb.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-01-2017, 04:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    started a topic 3 more beans out of the fridge!

3 more beans out of the fridge!

Took 3 more beans out of cold storage to warm up. I am at it once again!. These beans are all autos of unknown strains a surprise package for sure!. All were free add ons from a earlier and SUCCESSFUL seed buy so I dont expect much.. I will once again be using DWC for this grow to accelerate harvest time. My bulb for vegitation will be a 400 watt 10K MH and the flowering bulb will be 600 watt HPS.Today, I am wiping down the grow area using a mix of Peroxide and H2O for sanitation. Could be why I haven't had any mold or insect trouble yet in any of my grows I dont know. Anyway germination should follow shortly and also some photos of my (if any) progress.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-01-2017, 01:09 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X