Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    The Ultimate, Big Bomb, Dutch delight, Dream Machine, I have narrowed down my unknown strain. After much research, (I e mailed Bonza Seed. )This is the freeby list. could be any of these.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Have you tried contacting the supplier of your seeds? I know you said that they were mystery freebies, but maybe they could shed some light on the subject. I'm at a loss here. I hope that it works out for you.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    DAY # 52 Still looks happy anyway. Still using 100% PHed RO water with 5ML Cal Max added per gal. FF newts at 100% using more bloom type stuff. 600 watt HPS bulb still on 24/7
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-24-2018, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    okay, I was thinking it was in soil. I'm a very patient person so I would give them as much time as they needed until I saw nothing was going to happen. Have you changed the light schedule? I grow autos so I give my plants 24/0 light. But if yours are photo 12/12 might send them into flower. I'm a newbie but have grown everything from tomatoes to trees, so growing cannabis is really no different. Your plants do look very healthy and happy. Let those girls have more time.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    This is a DWC grow and the roots seem to have lots of room sitting in the newt. solution. I just flushed and fed two days ago and replaced 2 and a half gal. the res. holds 3 and a half I have to assume the roots are taking up one and a half gal of space at week 8. Plants look healthy and vibrant no spotting or pest problems so far. Pod uses 1 gal. a day (some due to evaporation) so I know they are enjoying life. Roots look white and healthy (no smells and no slime).
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-23-2018, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    So you have both plants in one pot? That might be your problem, they could be rootbound. If the roots can't grow the plant will be affected. How big is your pot? I have one plant per 5 gallon fiber pot. And have graduated up from 2 gallons first grow, to 3 gallons second grow, to 5 gallons for this grow.
    And I've had seeds that were a week or two behind another plant, that never caught up or caught up and passed the first plant. My last grow was 2 mystery seeds and all I knew that they were auto/fem, and they grew at different rates, one was harvested 3 weeks before the last one. You have to keep in mind that they are plants and will grow at their own rate. It's that simple.
    When you got the seeds from Bonza did they specify that they were autos and feminized? I always double check to make sure of the type (auto vs photo), that they are female, THC content, height, time from germination to flower, and whether they are sativa or indica or a mix of both. I choose my seeds for the chronic conditions I need to treat with the flowers. I've never bought from Bonza before, bought from a couple of different places, one in England, another in Amsterdam and the last seeds came from Seedsman.
    Maybe put them in separate pots or a much larger pot in case they are root bound, change the light schedule just in case they aren't autos and see what happens after a couple of weeks. And please just take deep breaths and relax....the stress I feel off you has to be so much worse for you.
    Good luck and hopefully soon you'll have a great harvest!

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    As you may have read in my posts, there are 2 plants in the DWC pod. one is a week younger than the other. I wanted to give the younger one more time before messing with the light. Up tell now I only grew Autos so its all I know. I was under the impression when I got these seeds from BONZA SEED store that all were autos I am buying new seed now from BONZA SEEDS competition. Big Buda seed I WANT FATTIES!.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-23-2018, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think he's listening. I think he is just impatient and expecting a miracle. If you don't know the strain, whether it's auto or photo and you don't try adjusting the light schedule, then you're going to hit a brick wall. Doesn't seem like he's taking anyone's advice. I can't read his thread anymore, it stresses me out.

• Paracelsus
    replied
    Did you turn off the lights ?

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Day 51 and still no flowers.

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    If it's an unknown strain, then how do you know they're autos? Switch your lights to 12/12 and see if that makes anything happen. Even if they are autos, it won't kill 'em.

• bluecanoe
    replied
    Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth for deep cleansing breaths, relax, get a meditation tape, learn how to relax and let the plants do what they are going to do in their own time.
    A few years ago I bought a flower and planted it. It was a clematis. I expected it to flower and be as pretty as it was in the catalogue in a matter of weeks after planting it. I waited and waited and no flowers. I talked to my aunt and she told me that it takes up to 5 years for a clematis to become established and flower. I was so disappointed, but I made sure the plant was in the right place, and eventually the flower bloomed and was beautiful. It bloomed every year afterwards. We moved and left it at the house for the next owner. I bought another clematis when we bought our new house, planted it and to my surprise it bloomed within a month after I planted it. It was no more mature than the first clematis I planted...it just happened to flower.
    The reason I am telling you this is had I been impatient I would have just given up on the first flower, and wouldn't have enjoyed the beauty of it year after year. And I wouldn't have bought another one, knowing in advance that it could possibly take 5 years to see a bloom.
    Had I not tried again after such a pitiful harvest after my first grow, I wouldn't have harvested over 7 oz on my second grow and wouldn't be watching my third grow thrive. Just have faith in yourself and the information you are getting from the more experienced growers here. Don't cut your plants down! Let them keep growing!!
    Patience is a virtue and you need to buy a 50 lb bag of it. Just because the breeder said you'd have flowers in 40 days doesn't mean that every seed understands that. I know you want to see a flower, plenty of flowers and nice resin covered buds, and you will if you just take some good deep breaths and calm down. Let the plants do their thing and they won't let you down.
    I'm rooting for you and hoping that soon you see flowers and before long you have a massive harvest of big beautiful buds!

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Both plants are Indica . Iook at those wide leafs.I know this much anyway.The plant on the right side was germinated 7 days AFTER the plant on the left. Both are unknown strains. Both are in same pod.
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-22-2018, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    OK true but 50 days is short of 8 weeks, Maybe it is a photo and needs more time? I would start another but let this run to at least 12 weeks but your call. Are you stiil running lights 24 / 7 ? give them a 2 night rest and then put the lights on again. Ultimately your call and time and $ allrady invested.

I hope it works out good

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X