No announcement yet.

First indoor grow - Swiss Cheese & Amnesia Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 62: More tucking and tucking and I raised the oscillating fan up on a larger box to it the plants better. I also moved the plants to center them more under the scrog net. It won't be long now, they are growing like crazy! Fed URB foliar this morning and cal-mag foliar this evening.

Comment

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Filling out nicely , how much do you want to fill before the switch you think?

• gdogfunkly
      gdogfunkly commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'd like to fill out close to one more row in the front and back, or at least half of that. I'll probably wait until day 68/70 before the flip. I'd rather have too much plant to worry about than not enough. I've waited this long, what's a few more days?

Day 63: Fed URB and Cal-mag this morning. Foliar URB spray after that and Foliar cal-mag this evening. I also removed a few leaves from deep inside the base of the plant. I can't believe these bushes…Did a bit more tucking as well.

Comment

Enjoying this grow, mate

Comment

• gdogfunkly
        gdogfunkly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I am pretty happy with everything so far. It's difficult to be patient over the next few days in anticipation of the flip!

Day 64: from seed. I am waiting for a few more squares to fill up before flipping to Flower. It won't be long now! I'm thinking I'll end up cutting this week short and flipping to Flower on Sunday. Plants are super healthy and are amazing bushes. I can't wait to see and smell their flowers!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job Gdog, looking fine, can't wait to see them go up.

• gdogfunkly
        gdogfunkly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! They smell sooooo good when I open the tent. My CO2 bags are starting to whiten up nicely, as well. I hope to see some added bonus from them over time.

Day 65: URB foliar in the morning and Cal-Mag foliar in the evening. A little more tucking, but not too much since the branches aren't quite long enough yet. Feeding the heaviest dose yet tomorrow, but really not that much. I'm pretty sure they can handle it just fine and probably are looking forward to the added boost.

Comment

Day 66: Fed feed week 7 nutes today and checked pH and ppm of runoff. pH was 6.4 and ppm was around 450. I think I'm pretty good on those readings. Today was a heavier feeding, so I'll check the runoff after next urb/cal-mag feed on Saturday. Did a bunch of tucking and sprayed URB after feeding and then cal-mag this evening. I have to say, I think foliar feeding is the way to go in addition to everything else.

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Filling in nicely !

Day 67: Urb foliar in the morning and cal-mag foliar in the evening. I tucked a bit more and lowered the light to about 20" or so. I'll lower it to 18" over the next couple of days preparing for the flip.

Comment

Day 68: Final day of Veg! URB foliar in the morning and cal-mag in the evening. Did some substantial fan leaf defoliation to get rid of leaves under the canopy that aren't getting much light. Flipping to 12/12 at midnight! Their first night of 12 hours....how exciting!! The day has finally come at last! lol

Comment

Day 69: Flower day 1! Fed URB and Cal-mag today around 4:30pm and adjusted the humidifier to stay in the 50% range. Will feed veg nutes on Wednesday and then after the following watering, I'll start low dose bloom nutes.

Comment

Day 70: Flower day 2. Did a lot of tucking today. Healthy growth continues and I'm reaching the back edge of the screen now. I'm really curious to see how much of a stretch will take place in the coming weeks.

Comment

Day 71: Flower day 3. Lots of tucking today. Way more than yesterday. Some are jus tnot quite long enough to tuck yet. The light is at 18" above the net, but some tops are at about 16", but everything seems fine. Big feeding tomorrow night with the last veg nutes. Then on to bloom nutes. I'm on the fence on adding MammothP to the mix. All of my reading says it works with any nute regimen and since I already bought it, I might as well try it out, right?

Comment

Day 72: Flower day 4: Leaves seemed a little soft today and I am sure they were hungry. Fed week 8 nutes (according to my feed chart) and removed a few dead leaves from deep underneath. It's getting difficult to water them now. I may have waited too long for the flip. I have a feeling I will have a whole lot of plant to deal with in the coming weeks. I'm also thinking I should have taken some fan leaf off from the middle of AH. Oh well, I'll do it at the end of week 3.

Comment

Day 73: Flower day 5. Lots more tucking today. Ton of growth overnight! I think I am going to add MammothP to the next watering and see what happens. Everything they say is positive and it can be mixed with other microbes. If it will help that much more, why not use it?

UPDATE: I went to check on them tonight and had to do a ton of tucking and noticed they are already showing pistils! Both plants have them all over the place. This is going to be fun!!
                    Last edited by gdogfunkly; 01-25-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• gdogfunkly
                      gdogfunkly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, D.A.A.S.69! I'm getting pretty excited about them!

• Trichomefarmer88
                      Trichomefarmer88 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's great you should see magnificent results with that mammoth p... Wish I could afford it right now but I've seen pro grow compares an Mammoth p blew everything out the water! Best of luck with it... I got photo plus from microbe life.. Added it to my general hydro trio and hell of a difference! Not mammoth p but close to it for way way cheaper lol peace out ✌

• gdogfunkly
                      gdogfunkly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I actually just got a free sample of that stuff. Considering using it along with Nectar for the Gods samples on the autos. Part of me is holding off switching programs since my photos are doing so well, I should maybe stick with it again for a second grow and then maybe change it up.

Day 74: Flower day 6. Added MammothP to the URB/cal-mag watering tonight. AH shows dryer than SC on my moisture meter, but last time I waited 3 full days, it seemed like the leaves were wilting. I want to keep them going strong, so I decided to water tonight around 7:30pm. Did some more tucking and man are they growing big time. These are some serious bushes!

Comment

Day 75: Flower day 7. Did more tucking today and also decided to trim the fluff under the canopy. It was actually very difficult to get to the areas that needed trimming. Took most of the dinky branches off the bottom and a handful of older/damaged fan leaves that weren't getting any light. I decided to turn try cloning the dinky branches to see what happens. I have about 6 SC and 4 AH clones. I may give them away or let them veg for a bit and then toss them in the flower tent if I can make room.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X