No announcement yet.

First indoor grow - Swiss Cheese & Amnesia Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 76: Flower day 8. A bit more tucking today and fed first bloom nutes. AH was dryer than SC, but SC was dry enough, so I decided to keep them well fed with the continuing stretch. I considered giving AH one more feeding of veg nutes, but since there's already pistils growing, I thought it best to feed the flower nutes. Smell is absolutely amazing in the tent and my trimming yesterday doesn't seem to have slowed them down at all. So far, so good!

Comment

Day 77: Flower day 9. Lots of fan leaf tucking today. Can't wait to chop out half of them lol. More tucking and having a bit higher humidity now so I bumped up the speed of the inline fan to draw in dryer air. Hopefully that helps since the humidifier isn't running at all now. I can't upload a photo for some reason. Keeps giving me a database error.

Comment

Day 77: photo

Comment

Day 78: Flower day 10. Tons of tucking today. It's getting difficult to find room for everything. The fan leaves are totally in the way everywhere, so tucked under they go. AH was way dryer than SC, but they were both ready for more. Amazing how much more water they go through during Flower. I fed a gallon of URB, cal-mag and mammoth P this evening after tucking.

Comment

Day 79: Flower day 11. Lots more of the same. Tucking, moving branches, repeat until the canopy is as even as possible. Lots of bud sites forming. Some seem small, but I think I'll let them all go since they are at the canopy and are worthy!

Comment

Day 80: Flower day 12. Tons and tons of moving branches/stems and tucking today. Feed/water is every other day now and today I fed week 9 nutes again (bloom nutes week 1 on my chart). Week 10 feed will be the same except for a bump up of Mammoth P from 1ml to 1,5ml.

Comment

Day 81: Flower day 13. Par for the course with tucking like crazy. They both seem very happy and I've not got braches of both plants intertwined on the screen, so I'll have to keep an eye on which plant is which. I don't know that I'll fill the screen completely, but I've got another week left and I think they will push a little more. I can't wait to defol...there are just SO many fan leaves.

Comment

Day 82: Flower day 14. More and more tucking. Seems to still be stretching with a few tops almost at the front row of squares on the screen. The smell is amazing. I watered with URB, Cal-mag and Mammoth P. 1 gallon per plant.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gorgeous ! Nice job filling that SCROG and keeping the tops level.

• gdogfunkly
                    gdogfunkly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! It's been a learning experience for sure. It's not too difficult, you just have to be diligent with tucking the fan leaves. I'm looking forward to defoliating. It's hard to judge how large these buds will become. I'm hoping for some monster nuggets by the end of the run!

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you want the best yield make sure you wait till there ready. Dont "jump the gun" so to speak. I see people take em early all the time due to impatience. Get a $10 60x magnifier on amazon and check the trichcomes. Some strains dont put out much amber unless there past peak so Its not the only thing to take into consideration.

Day 83: Flower day 15. Starting week 3 of flower today. So far, so good. The stretch seems to be slowing down a little. I was expecting taller shoots today, but not much vertical growth.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When are you defoliating?

• gdogfunkly
                    gdogfunkly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will defol at the end of this week over 2 days. I'm looking forward to trimming and letting these buds flourish!

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looking great Gdog, nice an thick an healthy !!!

Day 84: Flower day 16. Fed week 10 nutes which bumps up the bloom nutes .5ml and Mammoth P .5ml. PPM around 1081 going into the feed. Did a bunch of tucking and rearranging. The middle is definitely criss-crossed with both plants now, which makes it difficult to redirect the new shoots. I think I got it pretty even with only a few that aren't able to be moved yet. I'll be glad when the tucking is over and I can just watch them grow!

Comment

Day 85: Flower day 17: Lots of tucking and rearranging tonight. I don't think I can move much else, but maybe after I defol this weekend. Pistils are really coming out now. I wonder how much of my nute concoction is really working. They seem super healthy, so I'm not going to change it much and stick to my nute plan.

Comment

Very nice, mate

Comment

• gdogfunkly
                        gdogfunkly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! I think the stretch is coming to an end. I'm looking forward to the completion of my scrogging duties and letting them do their thing.

Day 86: Flower day 18: TONs of fan leaf tucking tonight. Now that the smaller branches of the mains are growing up through, I had to do a lot of rearranging and making better space to spread them out. I think everything has enough room to breathe for now. The back corner cola has nowhere to go since I'm out of real estate. I'm not quite sure how to tell when the stretch is done, but I don't think they are moving much now. Watered with URB, Cal-mag and Mammoth P much later in the day than usual and they were bone dry.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                        Dutchman1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You been taking lessons from Cindynightshade ?

• PaganRich
                        PaganRich commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cindynightshade? Sounds like a wiccan dominatrix.....an interesting thought

• gdogfunkly
                        gdogfunkly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! Cindy helped answer a few questions based on her experience, but I have been mainly following the GWE scrog tutorial. I think I'm on track, from what I can tell.

Day 87: Flower day 19: Didn't do anything today just to see if there was any stretch left. Tomorrow they get a second feeding of week 10 nutes.

Comment

Day 88: Flower day 20: Did some major defol under the canopy today. I didn't realize how much was still left under there as I filled an entire tray full of leaf. There a few spots I just can't get to, but I will see what else I can do tomorrow. I think the stretch is done and they are just growing up now. I did a bit more tucking of fan leaves and am on the fence on taking much off the top. Fed week 10 nutes again this evening.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                          Dutchman1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They look freaking beautiful. I would have taken more off though. If the leaves underneath aren't getting light there not helping much. You'll get bigger buds by removing them. Keep the top, just remove what's useless underneath.

• gdogfunkly
                          gdogfunkly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you! It's been a long journey. I did additional defol today and left most of the top alone, but cleared out more larf and many fans where bunched up from the overlapping branches. Hopefully, this will be enough!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X