No announcement yet.

First indoor grow - Swiss Cheese & Amnesia Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 102: Flower day 34: URB, cal-mag, Mammoth P watering day. Not much to report other than the amazing pungent stench of the tent and the glistening trichomes everywhere. I have the RH under control for now and I think they are on track. I don't know how Amnesia Haze is supposed to flower for another 49 days, but maybe it will really take that long to finish. Swiss Cheese is slated for 21 more days, but that kind of seems short. I am guessing 4 full more weeks before she's ready. Time will tell!

Comment

Day 103: Flower day 35: Today is just an admiration day. I spent some time with them and removed a couple of dead leaves from deep unde the canopy. I just can't get over how many buds there are. Every time to try to count, I lose track lol

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sigh........

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice pics, nice grow mate

Day 104: Flower day 36: I will feed week 13 nutes again today. They looked so photogenic, I busted out my good Nikon and Ziess lenses for some centerfold action. I adjusted the RAW images in Photoshop a bit to reduce the LED effect. I think they look pretty delicious to me!

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        NICE images! I am still using my old Canon 10D. Love the raw for the LED shots. Your focus is lovely...Can I ask your fstop?
        Really lovely images🤗

• gdogfunkly
        gdogfunkly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I am shooting with a Nikon D700 and I used two different lenses for these shots. The closeups with the DOF are a 100mm Macro Zeiss prime with ƒ/2.0 and the other is a 25mm ƒ/2.8 with close focus capability. I absolutely love that lens. Wide angle closeups with DOF are a lot of fun. I don't shoot as much as I used to. I should get back at it. I lucked out with some of the selective focus since I was handheld and even breathing makes the camera move Glad you like the pics!

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes breathing...OMG....Pass out or get the shot..thanks for thecshare🤗🤗🤗

Day 105: Flower day 37: So far, so good with the scrog. They stink so much now that I'm actually smelling them outside the tent with the inline fan almost all the way on. I only smell it when I walk in the room the tent is in, but I'm kind of surprised the filter isn't taking care of it. Then again, it is almost 3ft square of amazing buds lol

Comment

Day 106: Flower day 38: Fed URB/cal-mag/Mammoth P tonight. I see some definite growth on Swiss Cheese and more trichomes on Amnesia Haze. I don't think it will be too much longer for Swiss Cheese. I need to really pay attention so I can do my best to get 2 weeks of flushing in before harvest.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          That is excellent if only for the height let alone how space has been filled. Really great grow you`ve got going there mate and a good harvest looking on the cards. Very impressive

Day 107: Flower day 39: Not much to report other than I can totally smell the plants outside the tent with the inline on high. You can't tell until you start going down the basement steps, but then SMACK in the face of sweetness. I have a feeling it's only going to get worse lol

Comment

Day 108: Flower day 40: Fed week 14 nutes today which has the highest ppm yet. I can't get over the pungent smell!!

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            The only thing I`d be worried about would be overlapping leaves and moisture being trapped/ gathering. Counter that with wind burn from robust fan action and it`s tricky but it does look leaf packed at the moment and I was wondering...as I have no experience regarding this, how to combat that? Get that lot to harvest and you`re smiling insanely that`s for sure. Very healthy girls as well...looking good

• gdogfunkly
            gdogfunkly commented
            Editing a comment
            I have three fans in the tent. 2 pole clip ons and an oscillating fan underneath tilted up to hit the underside of the canopy. My humidity is also down in the low 40%, so think I'll be good. Looking like 2 weeks for the Swiss cheese on the left!

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            That`s certainly a great set-up you`ve got there and thanks for the details-really useful

Hi
          Your net filled out nicely
          Well done

Comment

• Dutchman1
            Dutchman1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya, he did a nice job eh Cindy? When are you putting your stuff up (scrog tutorial) or did I miss it Cindy?

Day 109: Flower day 41: I took a look at the trichomes with a jewelers loupe and a pocket microscope and I can't believe how long the trichmomes are! They are still mostly clear with a few cloudy and a few hairs are beginning to brown. It won't be long now!

Comment

Day 110: Flower day 42: Fed URB/cal-mag/MammothP tonight and just stared and smelled the amazing canopy. It stinks/smells sooooooog good!!!

Comment

Day 111: Flower day 43: Plants are looking phenomenal. I used the good camera again, but used the flash in some pics to really get a look at how much sugar was on the flowers. Some of Swiss Cheese pistils are starting to brown and they are looking really really good. I can't wait to actually smoke these babes!!

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful and the leaves are so healthy

Day 112: Flower day 44: I fed week 14 nutes again thinking this will likely be the last week of feeding and then water/URB/Mammoth P for flushing for 2 weeks. I might push the nutes into the next week depending on progress. They are really something to behold up close. I will be sad to chop her down, but it will be worth it as long as I make it through drying and into curing without any issue.

Comment

Day 113: Flower day 45: Checked the trichomes today with a jewelers loupe and pocket microscope. Clear trichomes still atr this point even with some hairs starting to change color.

Comment

Day 114: Flower day 46: URB/Cal-mag/MammothP day. More hairs turning color now and things are progressing nicely. The smell is super pungent and I bumped a bud while moving around and wow my fingers practically stuck together!

Comment

Day 115: Flower day 47: Prepped week 15 nutes and checking trichomes preparing for flush. Still keeping an eye on trichomes, but everything is still clear, so I will continue feeding at this point.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X