No announcement yet.

CBD Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alltatup damn girl they are looking phenominal!! What are u feeding them things!! Lol, hope u had a good holiday, girls are looking really good
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Blazed!! I'm using a battery of AN nutes, I'll send you a list if you want.

• Blazed227
      Blazed227 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Kno I seen the nutes u use lol I just ment looks like ur feeding them some super monster grow fast stuff lol

Morning Alltatup, your plants are looking great.
    Have you ever listened to Susan Tedeschi? JohnPrine song ,Angel from Montgornery ?? Still concerned about ole GanjaGed, hope he's ok.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for asking, Sunday morning usually starts with a little of early Yes, the yes album, JacksonBrowne and ends up with all NeilYoung along with CrazyHorse. Played at full volume.

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, I'm reading GanjaGed 's Journal "Roundabout" now lol Thanks D.A.A.S.69

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to get my wife to do our first dance to “in spite of ourselves” by John prine. She said no lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	161887Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	161888

Buds emerged last week in small box (below). The Black Domina and Blue OG in front will be done before the CBD Crit. Cures in back.
    In big box, second week of 12/12: there has been very little need for me to tie or train the colas. Two CBD Nordles and an Afghan Kush and a Mazar in there.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Ready to hop out of the box (almost)

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plants!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, folks!

I love the colour of your plants such a lush looking green so perfect.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, abt. The boxes do a lot of the work!

There looking great ATU.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, D man.

Name:	
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	163305 CBD Nordles are really chugging along.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for stoppin by, folks!

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Like the rest of them said beautiful

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow !!!

More CBD encouragement from a Doctor Grotenhermen. No magical thinking here, but facts.

Find the latest news on marijuana, the cannabis industry and updated laws. Monthly weed strain drops, new product reviews & more - at Weedmaps News.

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      I also might add that without Rick Simpon Oil the further research sparked by his claims might never have happened

The research that was able to counter Rick Simpson's research also verified other aspects of his claims and fine tuned the regimens that do have success .

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      opinions on this section on Decarb

Quote Dr. Franjo Grotenhermen "You write, “Decarboxylation occurs when the molecules within the oil have been rotated to the delta 9 position with the use of heat so they become more and medicinally active,” (Pos. 717, Kindle).

It is a fact, however, prior to decarboxylation, the substance is already delta-9-THC. With regard to the corresponding double bond in the THC molecule, nothing changes through the process. Decarboxylation means removal of carbon dioxide. This reaction converts the naturally present THC acid (THCA) in the plant into phenolic THC that is responsible for most of the therapeutic effects of delta-9-THC. I read on your website that you encourage to include plant-based foods in the diet, claiming that the proteins contained in plants possess cancer-fighting properties, as well. However, it is not proteins, but the phytochemicals, such as flavonoids, which may possess such properties." End Quote

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well-written response to Mr. Simpson. I am so happy to see these M.D.s who are cannabis physicians like this Dr. Grotenhermen, and Dr. Frankel in Santa Monica http://www.greenbridgemed.com/blog/

All of this excellent medical research makes me very hopeful.

Luciendo bien alltatup

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oye gracias guapo

Wow ATU good job they are beautiful and growing so well
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I kept em warm enough last week. Of course, they're in boxes, so they're in a self-contained environment, and the temps stayed fine inside the boxes. Then I set my temp at 66 at night, and they are fine in flower at that temp. The little radiator I have in there usually makes the room too hot.

Basement growers got the best world when the weather's hot, no doubt!! But I think I'ma have to put a portable air conditioning unit in that room for summer. It will improve my flowers a lot.

The Black Domina, Blue OG and CBD Crit. Cure in the small box.

Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-13-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, gonna be lots of buds on those beautiful plants, Alltatup. -

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hopin...

I purchased some flower last week and it is my first experience with a high CBD strain. Wow, it makes a difference! I think I gonna have to get some seeds. What's you're favorite CBD/medium to high thc thc strain?
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      RosettaStoned this is my first grow of CBD strains; I harvested around 2 grams off a tiny cannatonic plant on the last grow, but that doesn't really count. So we are all going to have to share our experiences. What was the strain you tried? right now I'm growing CBD Nordle by CBD Crew and CBD Critical Cure by Barney's Farm. I honestly can't wait to smoke them.

Meltdown OG alltatup
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rosetta I keep different strains ,I find when I smoke one strain I get used to it so I just keep changing but it is really nice when you find a Hammer(real strong strain) I smoke all day as well and am trying to find a mix so I can function better during the day and still get pain relief ,still being stoned all day is alot better than the Morphine I was on for years or the Oxycodone

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup that seed genealogy interactive map is mad wild.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      I have eight different strains sitting on my buffet hahaha purchased all of them though

RosettaStoned My experience with my CBD tincture is that it takes a while to "build up" or whatever it does in your system, so be a guinea pig for a few weeks and see what happens with the pain. We are all doing our own trial and error experiments to find the right medicinal strains and doses.

oldjarhead100 Had a buddy in TX addicted to oxycodone; not fun. If being stoned all day allows one to function, do what has to get done and feel better doing it, then it's a beautiful medicinal high. I am so hoping that my CBD strains will help with the stress of my job.

Paracelsus That info on SeedFinder is like a Dark Ages laberynthine library, like in The Name of the Rose--except that so much of it leads back to those wonderful Kush Mountains...

Name:	
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	163915

Comment

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd love to do a Sea of Green of Sativa, I got 8 or 9 feet almost 10"

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Paracelsus, I don't know if sea of green would work best with sativas, cuz they usually have a lot of lateral branching...

Name:	
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	163920Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	163921

After and before defoliation, 3rd week 12/12. This is the first time that I nipped off bud sites below that I allowed to grow last time. So I'm trying to see if I wind up with larger colas because I eliminated those lower sites.
    I also put in the T5s or T7s, whatever they are...
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-14-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

T5 or T8....no T7

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        54 it is. 432 watts total.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        All I have is three of them on the top of the reservoir lid. You can see them in the defoliation pic above.

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you have those nice fancy grow boxes while schmoes like me use buckets haha 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X