• Show
Clear All

• ZigZag
    replied
    Cheers to that!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Reckon it will be legal in the UK within next 5-10 yrs...already pretty lenient but then it saves the Nhs money as people come off their anti-depressants, etc in favour of something far more beneficial...if used correctly

• ZigZag
    replied
    I hope thats what happens for them then.....and well for the rest of us if we ever get over that way!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    My brother and his wife live in Germany, and they could both do with some cannabis therapy!!!

• ZigZag
    replied
    That's what I've heard. When I was there last Spring it seemed everyone was pretty chill about it....unless you were in a park where kids or tourists hang out...or out in open crowded public areas. Even in Amsterdam it's not legal, not recreational anyway. Just very relaxed about consumption in specific areas. Since Germany borders the Netherlands why not. I know that some of the largest Canadian Growers are planning for and gearing up for sales in Germany. I've just heard talk but haven't really checked it out. I'll do that!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to try something like that!! My Afghan Kush also listed a very good CBD content. Now that CBD is back "in," I'm sure we'll be seeing more strains like yours.

• POKEDSMOT
    commented on 's reply
    It was 85' afgan Kush and sour D (don't remember the exact genetics of the D) 30/70. You would be surprised at what simple strains will test at.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Is Germany going to legalize???

• ZigZag
    replied
    Pagan_ thanks! I'm hoping the same thing. GWPH_ GW Pharmaceuticals, is a British based company that is working on a number of different options for treating seizures and other aliments that can be tamed with cannabis based meds. Some are close to being approved in the US too. It's good to hear that the legal aspects and general public opinion is turning towards the benefits rather than keeping their heads in the sand. How is the recreational front going over there....When I was there last Spring it seemed to be more open use than the last time about 8 years ago. Nothing like the Netherlands and Germany but moving in that direction. The political situation there seems similar in that respect to ours_ could go either way_ people just need to realize the economic values as well as the medical. Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    POKEDSMOT what strain is that????!!!!????

• POKEDSMOT
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup a high 1to1. You would be surprised at the effects of s 32% 1 to 1 .

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    ZigZag-I am sorry to hear about your medical condition and wish you all the best in your endevours with it...I`ve read a heck of a lot about Weed and Seizures, tremors and Parkinson`s. Over here there have been interesting trials and now it has been successfully challenged inthe Courts I believe and this kiddy is getting it to help a medical condition. People are finally waking up to it`s healing potential. What I have read and seen on clips is how beneficial it can be in controlling and reducing the effects of relapses and I hope you will keep getting greater and greater benefits from it, mate

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for checking! One can assume it was very indica dominant, like an Afghan Kush or suchlike. If it worked that well for you, it's a shame not to know what the oil was made with.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    @ATU I asked and he did not remember ,I added everclear to a bunch of duff its in the outside freezer so when I feed the chickens I shake it up and if I remember I go out and shake it 2 or 3 times a day

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    replied
    I think we're on the same...."wavelength" ...? Great to hear your eyes are doing so well! There are a bunch of bio tech firms researching which terpenes are best for different ailments. most of them are still in stage 1 trials or not even that far along but some are in the second and third stage. Most of the seizure/cannabis research has been limited to a few different types of seizures that young children suffer from. Those unfortunate that they have them far more often than I do and can't control them with pharmaceuticals. Its a lot easier to track effectiveness when you have a person who has them frequently enough that results can be determined with accuracy. For my situation that would be very difficult_ I only have them at worst 2x a year and sometimes not for as long as 2-3 years. I'm lucky in that regard. But like your eyes_ I suspect there is more to it than what they've discovered_ or at lest documented with research_ to date. But since people have been cultivating cannabis for over 6000 years (something like that) there has to be a lot more rewards than getting high and making rope!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X