X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    opinions on this section on Decarb

Quote Dr. Franjo Grotenhermen "You write, “Decarboxylation occurs when the molecules within the oil have been rotated to the delta 9 position with the use of heat so they become more and medicinally active,” (Pos. 717, Kindle).

It is a fact, however, prior to decarboxylation, the substance is already delta-9-THC. With regard to the corresponding double bond in the THC molecule, nothing changes through the process. Decarboxylation means removal of carbon dioxide. This reaction converts the naturally present THC acid (THCA) in the plant into phenolic THC that is responsible for most of the therapeutic effects of delta-9-THC. I read on your website that you encourage to include plant-based foods in the diet, claiming that the proteins contained in plants possess cancer-fighting properties, as well. However, it is not proteins, but the phytochemicals, such as flavonoids, which may possess such properties." End Quote

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    A very calm baked haha, long lasting too! I smoke all day, everyday. So I was happy to get so stoned off of it. Surprised too, being that it's suppose to be below 20% thc but the high CBD ratio must make up for it. Not sure, but felt like it helped with pain more. Could be because I knew there was high CBD.
    I've been wanting to experiment with CBD for pain/headaches since I'm not a fan of pills . Being in construction the last 20 years has done a number on my joints and that can help get through the day, that would be great

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Fascinating!!! Look at its adorable parent, Z7: http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Z7/CBD_Crew/

But someone where you live must be breeding that, cuz it's not for sale anywhere online. Can you tell me what the stone/high/not so high was like?

I could just about create that by blending what I'm growing now--heavy-duty Afghan strains and the CBD strains.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-13-2018, 04:48 PM.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Meltdown OG alltatup

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    RosettaStoned this is my first grow of CBD strains; I harvested around 2 grams off a tiny cannatonic plant on the last grow, but that doesn't really count. So we are all going to have to share our experiences. What was the strain you tried? right now I'm growing CBD Nordle by CBD Crew and CBD Critical Cure by Barney's Farm. I honestly can't wait to smoke them.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    I purchased some flower last week and it is my first experience with a high CBD strain. Wow, it makes a difference! I think I gonna have to get some seeds. What's you're favorite CBD/medium to high thc thc strain?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm hopin...

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, gonna be lots of buds on those beautiful plants, Alltatup. -

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    I tried to get my wife to do our first dance to “in spite of ourselves” by John prine. She said no lol

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I also might add that without Rick Simpon Oil the further research sparked by his claims might never have happened

The research that was able to counter Rick Simpson's research also verified other aspects of his claims and fine tuned the regimens that do have success .

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Kobayashi I agree whole heartedly I also would hope we could be frank about the ill-effects as well, I'm smoking now for 50 plus years on and off, mostly on.

• alltatup
    replied

The Black Domina, Blue OG and CBD Crit. Cure in the small box.

Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-13-2018, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kobayashi
    commented on 's reply
    I totally agree with this. Presenting cannabis as some kind of magical cure all is irresponsible at best. People diagnosed with serious conditions such as cancer are extremely vulnerable and it is totally wrong to offer them false hope. What we need is good research so we can find out more about the medical effects of cannabis. It does show a great deal of promise but if I was diagnosed with cancer tomorrow I would be using cannabis alongside rather than instead of conventional medical treatment.
    Last edited by Kobayashi; 01-13-2018, 02:23 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I kept em warm enough last week. Of course, they're in boxes, so they're in a self-contained environment, and the temps stayed fine inside the boxes. Then I set my temp at 66 at night, and they are fine in flower at that temp. The little radiator I have in there usually makes the room too hot.

Basement growers got the best world when the weather's hot, no doubt!! But I think I'ma have to put a portable air conditioning unit in that room for summer. It will improve my flowers a lot.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oye gracias guapo

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X