Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 Great stoners think alike. I just gave them some more water; the ppm in the big box went down to 775. I didn't measure before I added water to the small box, but it was around 150 after, which is low. Now listen to this: I realized that the lower leaves were spotting a little on the Afghan Kush in the big box ON THE BOTTOM OF PLANT, but in the small box, it was on THE TOP LEAVES of my Black Domiina. So I added a dose of CalMag to that box, and brought the ppms down in the other one. And if the leaves keep getting worse, I'll change out the reservoirs early this week--tomorrow morning.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Alltatup, what some beautiful plants, How do you like those big pure Afghan leaves,?
    Your right, some plants leaves will look differently than their sisters, that's getting the same dose, Funny ain't it.
    I wouldn't worry about yours unless she gets a little worse, or maybe you could give her a little more cal-mag next feed.
    Beautiful, healthy plants.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You mean freaky leaf shit? You so funny, head100!!! Hell yeah. Ima have to really delve into some of the plant nutrition uptake info again, so I can get a better understanding of mobile and non-mobile nutes, etc., and plant symptoms.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    damn girl I thought I was the only one with freaky shit going on lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	167691Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	167692

BROWN SPOTS ON LOWER LEAVES

This is only going on with two plants--one in each box, both 100% indica Kush. I don't think it's calcium deficiency cuz they are the lower leaves, not the ones directly under the light; it may be too much potassium.

Nebula says:

"Different strains of cannabis tend to have different nutrient problems. Some cannabis strains (or even specific plants) tend to use much higher levels of calcium than others, and so you may see calcium deficiency problems with one plant even when all the other plants (which are getting the same nutrients and environment) aren't showing any signs of deficiency."
    Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

I'm not sure; the fact that it's lower leaves gives me pause. I have to give this some thought; I've been discussing it with UrbZ on his Topic https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...do-seeds/page6

I think I have to lower and adjust ratios of Bud Candy and B-52 to the MGB. But I'm not sure. Plants may need another 48 hour flush this weekend, adjust ratio of BC and B52 and ??? And I'ma throw some more water in there: ppm was 936 which is upper limit in hydro, according to the Nebstress: http://www.growweedeasy.com/ppm

Overall, though, Afghan Kush and Black Domina look healthy. I just don't want it to get worse.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-24-2018, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, bucky!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    B-e-a-utiful ATU!

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	166906Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	166907

Two pics, first one Jan 14, and second one this morning after 2 day flush. I don't know how much they grew this weekend, but they had like a second stretch during the flush!! Plus the bud sites went nuts.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    As usual...Diving e. Keep on keeping on😘

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    No, no sabia...

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Well now it will have to be! But I was just being silly, admiring your cute little buds in Spanish. I'm fluent, you know.

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    right, I forgot about that one.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Dingus: is that some new snack food you invented? ;-}

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for stopping by, my brothas.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Cronk Yes, I have. I did a 3 week defol (I think you can see the before and after on p. 4 of this topic), and on a daily basis, I will clip one or two at this point to help air circulation and expose bud sites. If two leaves are wet and sticking together, I'll cut one. But they are still putting out leaves, and just began bud production.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X