• Show
Clear All

• Dutchman1
    replied
    There looking great ATU.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I Hear you Dingus, cept I don't know sh-t. lol.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    As a scientifically trained, socially challenged, and emotionally incompetent professor type (though I'm not a professor), I agree with you both completely.

I know LOTS of shit, but I don't know shit.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for sharing that, so helpful!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    HaHa! Funneeee!

• abadtrip
    replied
    I love the colour of your plants such a lush looking green so perfect.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful plants!

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Ready to hop out of the box (almost)

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	161887Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	161888

Buds emerged last week in small box (below). The Black Domina and Blue OG in front will be done before the CBD Crit. Cures in back.
    In big box, second week of 12/12: there has been very little need for me to tie or train the colas. Two CBD Nordles and an Afghan Kush and a Mazar in there.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    HIonCANNABI420 I missed this a while back!!! Sorry! I haven't heard about anything that needs to be done differently for CBD strains, so I'd love to hear more about that myself!

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Love it, I'm reading GanjaGed 's Journal "Roundabout" now lol Thanks D.A.A.S.69

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for asking, Sunday morning usually starts with a little of early Yes, the yes album, JacksonBrowne and ends up with all NeilYoung along with CrazyHorse. Played at full volume.

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I hope your friend GanjaGed is well too. I was going to ask what kind of music do your plants like best as a thread. Maybe next Sunday Morning
    Last edited by Paracelsus; 12-31-2017, 06:13 PM.

• Blazed227
    commented on 's reply
    I Kno I seen the nutes u use lol I just ment looks like ur feeding them some super monster grow fast stuff lol

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Paracelsus, that was nice. Susan can really sing, they have played around here several times, twice WarrenHaynes was with them, Derek is one of the best out there ,compared to any of them, young or old.
    Thanks again,Paracelsus, , our friend GangaGed used to put music in all his posts, and he has been missing for a month or so, his medicine wasn't working right or something the last I heard , hope he's ok.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X