Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Good morning EB, Can't wait to see your next pictures, yes indeed, they grow super fast at that age.Keep it up.

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Good morning my friends. I’m going to hold off taking pictures tonight, but I’ll take some tomorrow when I do a bit of training. I appear to have a fairly flat canopy going on, so just allowing myself the amazement of seeing how much they grow in a couple days. I’ll be able to raise the lights on them tonight or tomorrow. I think the girls are happiest about 20 inches away from my LEDs. I’ve still got about 12 inches of vegetative room, so the race is on. I want to flip them on Christmas Eve. Early is fine, but that’s the latest I want to leave it. They are almost 7 weeks old now. Now that my confidence grows as quickly as they do, I’m going back to autos, but the learning experience has been invaluable. Make it a fun day, it’s Friday!

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Ah life, she takes me away from my fun. Please, if you read this, call me EB. Easier than typing the whole thing,
    They are starting to grow like stink now. So glad they do grow as fast as they do or I’d be even crazier than I am now, lol
    Anyway DAAS, it’s my first experience with photos. I’m going to try auto again next time. I’m fairly certain that I needed to slow down and learn how to do it from scratch, so to speak. Allow time for error and experiments , judge how much time it takes etc. One mistake with the auto and you can screw a plant pretty quick. We’ve all been there. Morning all.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Ebreadbin, Yes sir, it is still early but there is NO doubt in my mind that you are going to make it to harvest with the LHbKush, and trust me on this, you'll get lots more than an oz.
    I wish I had a place like the one your are going to have in the near future, that must be nice, anyway your doing great, keep up the good work.
    You really need to think about trying a few autoflowers next, they grow so much faster than photos, but still anyway, your doing great.

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the kind words. It’s early days yet, but I’m just so very pleased with my progress so far. I will be so happy to have anything for harvest, but the two mantras I try to recite are patience, and experience. We’ve managed a little over an ounce once and just about an ounce on a few grows now. Every time I learn, and as my thread says, it’s my first serious indoor experience. Love indoor gardening. Live in the city for now but own a piece of property with the family that I’ll inherit in a decade or so. I love to keep myself occupied dreaming of how much fun I’m going to have with acres of room, for a greenhouse, and a basement designed for growing plants (my mother grows too, and plans ahead as I do), and room to move and breath... ah well, back to reality. Good morning DAAS, I’ve read many comments from you over the months. It pleases me to get one from you. ✌️

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hello Ebreadbin, my friend your Lemon Kush Headband is beautiful, your doing great with your plant training too. Everything looks great to me, I'm also using tap water with 2 bubblers, my water is 8.2-8.3 PH before bubbling an after a couple of days of bubbling is still 8.2-8.3. I can't tell any difference. But your doing a great job ,keep it up, it is fun isn't it.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    So, I measured the ph again when I gave my dose of water, and the air stone increased the ph by a wee bit. Still in the safe zone thankfully, and I vary my ph levels ever so slightly each time, so no worries. Something watch out for so I don’t go too acidic. Thanks again Aloner. A couple of pictures. I’ve discovered I suck at picture taking, but have a good one of the middle one under the living room lights. Pretty. Night all

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Good morning aloner, yes I believe I read that too. I will check on it when I see them tonight and let you know. Thanks for reminding me 😎

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    I might be mistaken but I believe I read that running an air stone will change the pH. Hopefully someone who knows one way or the other can weigh in.

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    So, the other day, as I was checking in on my girls, I decided to put a piece of equipment that was sitting unused in the corner into place. When I water them, I’ve always agitated the shit out of the water to oxygenate it, give them an extra shot of O2. Well why not throw my air stone into my bucket while I’m at it instead? After I let my latest bucket o water sit for a day to evaporate any chlorine (I use local tap water), and ph’d it, I threw the bubbler in. As much as I want to check on them, I make it a strict rule to only check on them once a day. I can’t see any difference in them if I peek too often. The one I topped a second time seems to be responding well. I’m going to do some training tonight, so will get some pics in natural light. I can’t wait to see them, but they sleep well. Have a good day all, look forward to what today brings.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks aloner, my passion for this new hobby of mine is outgrowing my plants abilities to grow so patience is quickly becoming a mantra. My space may eventually allow for a smal starter area, but I’m a loooong way away from starting more. So I wait and dream, and plot and plan...

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Looking very healthy, indeed!

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Picture time! I’m quite pleased with everything so far. If my luck holds, I’ll have some smokable product mid winter. While I had my nose close to them the other day I could smell the faint whiff of that beautiful perfume. Lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Morning friends. Pictures again tonight, but couldn’t resist a little update. I’ve decided that they are happy healthy growing girls, and I’ve gained some confidence. I have planned to treat each girl a little different from her sisters. I’ll point them out tonight when I post pictures. One I’ve topped twice, one I’ve topped once, trimmed and am doing lst, and one I’ve just topped and done very light training on. They were looking good but I always get a little feeling in the pit of my stomach (for just a second mind you) as I’m unzipping the tent, that I’m going to see some horrible bug or something wrong with the girls. I’ve had so little success so far. Even if they don’t succeed to harvest, the experience, invaluable.
    so now they grow. I’m not going to do anything to them unless I need to. Respond to them obviously, but MUST resist meddling. I’ve got planns to flip the switch on Christmas Eve, kind of a little present for us here. I’ve been thinking about names as well, lol. I can’t keep calling them babies, or the girls. They are three very different plants. Interesting that they are all the same kind of seed, and have some things in common, but they are hybrids so cool to see how the differences show themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Picture time. Babies are just shy of 6 weeks old. They are finally starting to get a little higher. Started lst the little one. She’s got a wonky limb, there was a fan leaf all tangled up with her. I trimmed it and we shall see if it helps. She’s a runt but I have room for now so I’ll keep her and learn from her. Anyway, quite pleased with the progress so far. Good night all.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X