Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful EB, they are really looking nice.

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting but I don’t want to be obsessive or post too often. I have some Picts. They are 8 and a half weeks from seed, and we flip to flower in a few short days, on Christmas Eve. If you celebrate, please have a good holiday season! If you celebrate a different holiday, please have a good holiday season! It’s cold and wet where I am, but it’s a beautiful green in my basement. 😁✌️

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Dang!!

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Good evening everyone. The girls are still doing well. my water was reacting a bit to the spoon I was using to agitate the water. So away with that utensil!
    They’re a bit thirsty but my water needs to sit for a day before I use it. I wasn’t about to water them with a gross looking film on top of the water.
    We’re working on different ways to get the light less purple and the quality better but we are only as good as our cameras. We aren’t state of the art kind of people lol.
    Anyway. Here are some pretty pictures. I’ll update again in a few days. And thanks DAAS, I’m quite encouraged this time. growth is coming along, they’re going upwards and nice and healthy.
    Have a fun night all.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    They are coming along nicely EB, keep up the good work, and you will be loving them even more come harvest time....

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bluebudz, they are doing well 👍

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    They look so.... awesome!

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Good evening all! Things are still moving along. They won’t be quite as high as I hoped I think but there is what, two weeks till Christmas Eve and I flip them to flower. They are 8 weeks old today. There is still time for upward movement before the flowering stretch hits. I’ve got some room for it, so want to take advantage of the space. Better pictures today, and I’m sure it will improve from here. That flash technique works well. have an excellent evening all. I’m off to look at Christmas lights.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the compliment DAAS. They are coming in rather lovely. Good night ✌️

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the compliment and the tip! I’ll take more pictures tomorrow night or Friday. Just raised the light a wee bit. It’s a 1200 w, mars pro II. True draw is about 500 or so according to the website. They like it about 18 to 21 inches away, and yes they are rather pretty. Good night bluebudz

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hello EB, they are beautiful, LEDs in my opinion grow the prettiest plants of all the different types of lights. They don't seem to to any harm or damage to the plants unless the leds are to close.
    A properly placed LED just grows beautiful plants, that's all it is to it, plants love leds, most beautiful color green ever. Great Job EB.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Also what light are you using? What is the actual wattage consumption? They seem to love it

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Morning EB, I llove your ladies!! They are flawless. As far as better photos.. if your using a smartphone turn the flash “on” not “auto” this will help offset the LED colour. Also if you tap the screen right before taking the pic it will focus and adjust light settings in that area for a better quality shot!

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Good morning all! I looked in on them last night. They don’t seem to have any issues with the little bit of water I gave them the other night. This water is much better without the air stone in it. I’ll check them for needing watering tonight. I’ve got one picture today, as I was musing at it, it strikes me how much technology advances and how quickly. I got a great system just a year ago and already there are better, stronger lights out there. I’m not upgrading until I need to, which (fingers crossed) won’t be for a long time. I wonder if the pics I take in the tent when they hit flower will not be so purple lol. They are actually a beautiful green colour, getting lush and taller every day. I’ll post a couple pictures in another day or two. Have a fun day everyone, it will be a good day with you in it.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Good afternoon all. My girls were looking lovely today. They needed water but I only gave them a little. The air stone is making the water funky somewhat. So I dumped my water and scrubbed the pail an I’ll be right as rain in a day or so. It was cloudy and the air stone was scaley. The ph was off by a significantly higher level than I left it. No air stone this time and I’ll do my usual aeration with my slotted spoon. Not sure what happened.
    So here are some pictures. The only thing I did was take a couple of large fan leaves that were completely buried under growth and were getting no light at all.
    Three weeks today and I’m flipping them to flower. They smell so lovely when I get near them. Intoxicating it is.
    Have a great day all.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X