Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Picture time! I’m just so pleased with the progress. Now that the buds are starting to grow, I can see how well I did topping them. The one plant is pretty even, but I am confident that I’ll get better from here. I particularly like the close up one. The beautiful hairs starting. Good evening everyone, have a wonderful evening.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    True bluebudz 😎. I almost used bitcoin DAAS, but I’m a little hesitant stil. I’m reserving judgment on whether or not I want to utilize the service. I have a roughly tennis ball sized bakers cyst in my knee that prevented me from looking in on the girls tonight (down stairs). Most days I get around ok, but cold AND damp? Forget about it... One of my mates did it for me, so pictures will be tomorrow when I can see them again. Have a good night all, I’m off to take my green medicine.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning EB, can't wait to see the pictures, good luck with your new seeds. If you would have used Bitcoin you would have got at least 10 more free seeds, but Bitcoin want take my card.

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Ya, I didn’t know until after my order. But next time!!! 👍

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Aw dang it! Thanks for letting me know. Lol. I’m not about to turn away free seeds but know better for next time.

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Hey for future reference, when you order from Seedsman you can select photos or autos for your free seeds when they are added to your cart. Hope that helps

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Thanks to this months newsletter from this site, I ordered some seeds for my next grow from Seedsman. Quite pleased with the process so far. I will be getting some green crack autos, and some stardawg autos and they threw in 4 free seeds. The 4 free ones are photos but I have at least two grows worth of seeds now. I’m stoked! Can’t wait to see them show up. I am extremely lucky in that I’m fully legal to grow where I am. It takes a butt load of paperwork and bullshit, but to me it helps me rest easier. I’m using pure water for the girls for the next few days. My partner watered them while I was visiting mom, and I don’t know if I would have fed them the tea infused water. They have a bit of burn, so I’m going to back down and allow it to weaken even further in the soil. It’s not bad at all but you can see they are hot. All in all not too bad. Fixable for sure. On the lighter side, I can see so many hairs on the girls and where we are going to have the big main colas. I have to haul them out of the tent tonight and trim out some of those leaves that don’t get any light at all. There are some that are clearly suffering so to speak and I don’t want the plant to waste more energy trying to keep them alive. So I’ll take some pictures in the regular light. Till then, have a great day all.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all. I’m visiting my mother so am having some anxiety over not being able to see them for two days Lol! However it’s been reported that they are still doing well. The tea I made up for them seems to be helping, so I’ll keep it up. Enjoy your day everyone.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you, some were so pretty I hated to cut them down, seriously.

• Bootsy
    commented on 's reply
    so cool. !!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely flowers.

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Well good evening. I don’t have much to say other than I have a couple of pictures for you. So beautiful and starting to smell a bit more. Lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    replied
    Such a good day. Great day at work and I come home to some fine looking plants. They are growing so fast it’s kind of scary. They look pretty good still. I’ve given them the weak solution with a good watering. I’m going to give them a tiny bit of training as I want them to utilize the tomato cages I put in. I can see the flowers starting, little hairs growing. Such a fascinating experience. I’m going to try to take pictures of a baby bud tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Leave a comment:

• Ebreadbin
    commented on 's reply
    Why thank you Dutchman, I really do appreciate it. I mixed up my water with the nutrients last night and gave them a little taste. Kind of an appetizer, lol. I made sure it was so so weak, and will adjust from here. Have to be mindful of the nutrients still in the soil and not give them lockout or burn them. Good day!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with D.A.A.S.69 They look great.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X